Photo

It takes 240 hours for the pleb to earn what the aristocrat earns in 1

50 replies to this topic
ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Now that Base Invaders and almost every other mission was patched, the pleb must work much more to be equal with the glitcher aristocrats. Let's say a pleb and his friends can complete base invaders every 6 minutes (let's be honest, it would probably be even slower) for 12.5k (post 1.04), they would earn 125,000 an hour. Meanwhile an aristocrat would simply do the supercar glitch for 1 hour and earn 30 million (even that's a conservative number). 30,000,000/125,000 = 240. You plebs need to glitch before it's patched.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

It's patched.

Looks like you're 2 weeks too late...

ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

It's patched.

Supecar glitch is not patched.

Lieut.Schaffer
  • Lieut.Schaffer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:51 AM Edited by Lieut.Schaffer, 18 October 2013 - 11:51 AM.

Yes, we belong to the elite and the poor people have to threat us with respect. They have to look up to us, while we walk past them and spit in their unwashed, poor-people faces. Yes, it is indeed marvelous to be part of the elite. 

• Imaeechew and aig1992 like this

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

It's patched.

no only the super bike LSC is patched for some reason R* left the super car LSC glitch in.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

Uh, just because you glitched to get rich doesn't mean people have to respect you.

I glitched 3mil and i don't expect people to kiss my feet

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

So, what your saying is, now that the novelty of owning every available thing in the game has worn off, the remaining gambit is to elevate yourself above your peers and enjoy superiority for a while...

Christ... When is the next f*cking blockbuster due so we'll be rid of these f*cks?
  • Trund, MuddledMuppet, Dostoe1 and 1 other like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 18 October 2013 - 11:54 AM.

So, what your saying is, now that the novelty of owning every available thing in the game has worn off, the remaining gambit is to elevate yourself above your peers and enjoy superiority for a while...

Christ... When is the next f*cking blockbuster due so we'll be rid of these f*cks?

That would be either Battlefield 4 or CoD: Ghosts in November or so. Or Arkham Origins in ten days or so.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

not patched.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

We really are the best.

iPe7eR
  • iPe7eR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Glitchers are the worst part of the community. You shouldn't even have the game.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:57 AM Edited by bronysplatter, 18 October 2013 - 11:58 AM.

Yes, we belong to the elite and the poor people have to threat us with respect. They have to look up to us, while we walk past them and spit in their unwashed, poor-people faces. Yes, it is indeed marvelous to be part of the elite. 

actually i just take my brand new rpg ( hit 100 last night) and give people like you a kiss..

not that i see anyone else remotely " well off" as myself anymore.  like.. adders have vanished and " nice cars" are rare.

looks as though the cheater pool ( where you belong) is getting filled hella quick.

you know, its odd.. this is the first time ive ever seen SCUMBAG%20STEVE.jpg?1318992465   act so superior when he is nothing more than a scumbag that nobody here is oging to respect in the least.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Glitchers are the worst part of the community. You shouldn't even have the game.

Gimp

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

The dung all burn inside with two emotions.

One is jealousy, since people have things they don't.

The other, more compelling one is self loathing, because they are cowards who were too fearful and spineless to take the bold risks for the big rewards.

Shame makes people spiteful, and their shame manifests itself in outbursts.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by bronysplatter, 18 October 2013 - 12:05 PM.

The dung all burn inside with two emotions.

One is jealousy, since people have things they don't.

The other, more compelling one is self loathing, because they are cowards who were too fearful and spineless to take the bold risks for the big rewards.

Shame makes people spiteful, and their shame manifests itself in outbursts.

not jealousy, annoyance.

we are not jealous of the guy who steals from his cash register every night.  and we certainly dont like it when he shows up in a bmw he paid for with the earnings.

but we do feel a sense of...fullness when he is carted off by the police and his car impounded :)

and self loathing? ha!

we loathe you. and people like you who think you are better for cheating.

fact: you are cheating in an ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME.

it doesnt get any worse than that. 

like.. in any game.

:/

im sorry but youre just pathetic.

inb4broniesareworse

• FJack likes this

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by whitebic, 18 October 2013 - 12:12 PM.

[HOW 2 GLTICH 1.0.4 AKA SELL CAR OVER  50k]

1) Start a new game in single player.

2) Go join online "invite only session".

3) Take your most expensive car from your garage and drive it to LCS.

4) Park near LCS and steal a random car.

5) Do a donut in the stolen car in LCS parking lot

6) Drive the stolen car into LCS press sell -> confirm but don't sell it.

7) Press start - then go to playstation store repeat until you spawn in your personal vehicle.

8) Once you spawn in your personal vehicle drive it into LCS and sell it and go to the PSN store right after you sell it.

9) repeat

10) profit!

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

lol glitching for virtual cash and being proud of it. So sad.....

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

lol he's so proud of dat virtual cash. BIC BOI

thieves
  • thieves

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

I glitched

party_queen.jpg

And now i go hunt me some plebs

queen-1.jpg

• dexterlewis100, xRDASeken, shootingallovertheplace and 1 other like this

TellEmRye
  • TellEmRye

Leader of Buncha Nutters

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Why would anyone in their right mind want to spend so much time glitching for free virtual money? Why not go outside and make some actual money?

I'll be the first to admit, I used to right trigger repeat for some missions but I was doing them on hard, and it was more about the RP rather than the money so I could buy more guns. Sitting there doing nothing but going back and fourth to the Marketplace and getting free money is just a waste of life IMO.

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Best post in this thread, actually this post speaks for most of the bitching in this forum. It's a little funny how most of the people that complain about online are the ones that glitched for farmed there money, and now have no incentive anymore to continue playing as they already own everything, stating that there's "not enough" to do in the game.

It's also those people that partly ruined the game now for others, forcing R* to lower the money you receive from certain missions.

thieves
  • thieves

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

Why would anyone in their right mind want to spend so much time glitching for free virtual money? Why not go outside and make some actual money?

I'll be the first to admit, I used to right trigger repeat for some missions but I was doing them on hard, and it was more about the RP rather than the money so I could buy more guns. Sitting there doing nothing but going back and fourth to the Marketplace and getting free money is just a waste of life IMO.

a fully tricked out Adder goes for over 200k, and 1 glitch takes 10 seconds. Serious, it takes minutes

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

i don't understand the air of superiority from some glitchers. it's easy to do so one can only conclude then that people who haven't glitched have no interest in doing so. maybe from fear of future penalties from R* or (like me) some old fashioned idea of playing the game as intended and trying to aquire things legitimately.

glitchers glitch and gamers game. live and let live.

unless of course you use the words SWAG and YOLO. in which case cut out your balls or pussy, the human race has no use for your kind.

GumbyTM
  • GumbyTM

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Has anyone considered the possibility that R* is going to drastically increase the cost of goods on the cheater room?

(i.e. you only get out after you spend all your money. Say when your balance is < 1 million.)

Rampant speculation of course but I could see them doing it.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

I remember when my friends boosted Violent Duct and didnt even make close to as much money as the glitch. But if you ask them how much they have leveled up in the last 4 days and they will tell you they havent even gotten on because they are bored of it already. So you guys go ahead and ruin your experience :) i think i will go ahead and earn my money rightfully.

• MantisFang likes this

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

How can you even afford the first Adder to sell? 

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Keep rolling in that doe kiddies. Once you realize that having more than a few million is literally worthless you will wish you didn't waste hours of your life glitching to attain it or maybe you won't in which case I am even more concerned about you.

Either way it doesn't interfere with my gameplay much, so it doesn't bother me and my 90k in the bank and only a 2 car garage, but that is ok next week I will get a free apartment with 10 car garage complements of Rockstar, while the glitchers get an additional .1% net worth.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Violent Duck is homeless IRL.
This is the only happiness he can find being rich with play money.

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Scrub madness 🙈😱

Seedy
  • Seedy

pissin in yer kitchen sink.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

do you think their parents will buy the next big game for them or will these little fukers be at the limit their pesky heroin addicted troglodyte parents can reach?

No one can command respect.. it must be earned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users