Photo

patch 1.04 only benefits glitchers.

48 replies to this topic
SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

R* released patch 1.04 to crush all the non glitching farmers. They reduced the payouts of almost every mission to half lmao, while glitchers sit on millions they earned in minutes. R* didn't patch the super car glitch because they wanted to give you one last chance to grow a pair and glitch before the rich pool is added. After patch 1.05, the cheater (rich) pool will be introduced and all the rich, high levels will have a blast while the nonglitchers are stuck in their poverty server with other nonglitching plebs with no means to earn money LOL. Better hurry up and glitch while it lasts.

for one, won't it be a lot easier to earn and retain cash in servers that are full of legit players, as opposed to getting gunned down by a millionaire that dont give a sh*t every time you respawn. 

and saying that rockstar 'want' you to do the supercar glitch is just damned retarded, why would they do that when they obviously made the mission payouts so low to increase the chances of you buying cash cards? doyyyyyyy

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by AJ Lee, 21 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

OP was one of the fags spinning the "1.04 will bring the bans" circus, now that he has been proved wrong it's all about 1.05.

OP, when 1.05 patches the new LSC glitches, you will move on to how now that it's all patched, 1.06 will bring the bans. Just f*ck off.

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

R* released patch 1.04 to crush all the non glitching farmers. They reduced the payouts of almost every mission to half lmao, while glitchers sit on millions they earned in minutes. R* didn't patch the super car glitch because they wanted to give you one last chance to grow a pair and glitch before the rich pool is added. After patch 1.05, the cheater (rich) pool will be introduced and all the rich, high levels will have a blast while the nonglitchers are stuck in their poverty server with other nonglitching plebs with no means to earn money LOL. Better hurry up and glitch while it lasts.

rich pool?  you just make that up or read it in your fcking fortune cookie?

stfu well all still be killing your poor ass with airstrikes next year

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by gnad1992, 21 October 2013 - 03:42 PM.

I used to hate glitchers.

But after thinking about it for some time, I realized that we must glitch the f*ck out of GTAO.

Why?

Rockstar f*cked their fans by making the invincibility cheat work for just 5 minutes, psychic police, $10,000 tattoes, $25,000 for a horn, etc...

Go risk your life to steal someones else coke or meth, get $3,000 ($1,000 sometimes).

Cockstar is getting what they deserve!!! 

• abfirstr8 and GoodGreen like this

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

yes having fun on the rich ppl servers

ppl with cash and cars but 0 skill

i f-ed a glitcher in the b after some big talk from him in freemode 

he had every weapon... i stealth killed him with a baseballbat... too bad you cant glitch skill

have fun on your rich server with nothing to do because the whole insentive to play is make money for the stuff glitchers have after 2 weeks

ill see your amg im bored this game sucks topic in 1week?

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

Is there actually going to be a rich pool? That's f*cking stupid.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

How can you stealth kill somebody in free mode? Were you hidden from radar?

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Enjoy your fresh glitchers only servers

False not true. Nice try troll. Anyone who really wants to know go to rockstar site.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

How can you stealth kill somebody in free mode? Were you hidden from radar?

Yes, most likely he was, since you can call Lester and have him hide you from the radar for a couple of minutes. Just bcecause a player has a lot of money does not mean s/he understands how to utilize all the assests they have at their control.

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Poor forums full of angry virgins.... Those who used the glitch, get happy... Those who didn't, don't be mad at not did it..... And why trying to be a "better player" cuz u didn't exploit it

lBloodStar
  • lBloodStar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Glitchers are like aids, no matter what you can never get rid of them :'( thank god they have no skill tho

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Glitchers are like aids, no matter what you can never get rid of them :'( thank god they have no skill tho

I disagree..

I used to hate glitchers. But after thinking about it for some time, I realized that we must glitch the sh*t out of this game.. Rockstar f*cked their fans with $25,000 horns and psychic police that hear gunshots in the middle of nowhere. Risk your life getting coke or meth for some f*cktard and you'll get $1,000. It's ridiculous.

I have plenty of skill, I play GTA online since the good old VC:MP days. But for this, you must glitch it. Rockstar is only looking for more $$$$$$$$

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by AzraelX, 21 October 2013 - 05:08 PM.

It seems like it'd be better to glitch if you haven't yet, just in case the glitchers really are segregated from the rest of the community. At this point, the pool with glitchers will be larger than the normal one.

Yeh it is man, look it up, two ways of looking at it though. Whats the time in the North Pole you ask? always midnight...

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. I can only hope this is a satire aimed at the faults of the education system.

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

I'm a glitcher since halo 3.... Very beginning for the 360.... Used every glitch in games that i played. Guess what, i'm still good at playing "the game" how itms supposed to be played.... I glitch for my own, not for others... I can ra*e the sh*t out of someone with a freaking pistol, i don't need all the big stuff... I got it just for missions, and getting a revenge against group of dumbass that can't afford to kill people alone...

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Gamers have been glitching forever yo. Lame? I'll show you lame, look back at half of the fu*king complainers leaching on to this forum these days. I mean, really.. just enjoy the game..

^^^

Well said Sir...... Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan is all i hear when it would be easier to go and play something else instead

If you aint happy then there are other games or here's an idea. Go read a book :)

The real coast guard
  • The real coast guard

Gangrene Gangster

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Yeh it is man, look it up, two ways of looking at it though. Whats the time in the North Pole you ask? always midnight...

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. I can only hope this is a satire aimed at the faults of the education system.

I know what you're saying and it's hard to explain, it's interesting. Time is a human construct there is never exactly 24hours in any day that's why we have time zones, leap years, ect. Theoretically 12 noon should always be directly under the under the sun and follow it around the globe, but our time zones can't allow that.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

You really don't understand how to enjoy a video game, I'm guessing you're still in school.]

Is your sig for real? If so, that is mind blowing.

Please tell me you're not that gullible.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

I know what you're saying and it's hard to explain, it's interesting. Time is a human construct there is never exactly 24hours in any day that's why we have time zones, leap years, ect. Theoretically 12 noon should always be directly under the under the sun and follow it around the globe, but our time zones can't allow that.

I get the 4:20 thing, technically it should always be 4:20 somewhere in the world, that's true. Time zones were designed because it's too f*cking confusing for everyone if every line of longitude had its own time, like it's 3:20 at your house but 3:28 in the next city over. There'd be no way for anyone to ever coordinate anything.

Leap years/seconds are because there's not exactly 24 hours in a day, that's true, but it also has nothing to do with time zones or this discussion.

My comment was actually aimed at your statement that it's always midnight at the North Pole, which is false no matter how you look at it.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Rule Britannia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users