» «
Photo

patch 1.04 only benefits glitchers.

48 replies to this topic
ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:23 AM Edited by ViolentDuck., 18 October 2013 - 11:26 AM.

R* released patch 1.04 to crush all the non glitching farmers. They reduced the payouts of almost every mission to half lmao, while glitchers sit on millions they earned in minutes. R* didn't patch the super car glitch because they wanted to give you one last chance to grow a pair and glitch before the rich pool is added. After patch 1.05, the cheater (rich) pool will be introduced and all the rich, high levels will have a blast while the nonglitchers are stuck in their poverty server with other nonglitching plebs with no means to earn money LOL. Better hurry up and glitch while it lasts.
  • DaPieGuy, kevswans and MEX waapaaa 6 like this

The real coast guard
  • The real coast guard

Gangrene Gangster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:27 AM Edited by The real coast guard, 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM.

You really don't understand how to enjoy a video game, I'm guessing you're still in school.

• malcolmfunktion, cracklinbread, abfirstr8 and 1 other like this

Dingledong21
  • Dingledong21

The instigator

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hahahahaha made me giggle that lmao

wat_username
  • wat_username

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Patch 1.05??? Details already released. Please share the sauce

• kablahm likes this

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

You really don't understand how to enjoy a video game, I'm guessing you're still in school.]

Is your sig for real? If so, that is mind blowing.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Glitching is lame. Glitching as a way to cheat is more lame. That is all. Almost. f*ck off. Okay, now that is all.

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Yes, we get it. You're a cool kid.

Now stop being an embarrassment to glitchers around the world.

• Slowthrill likes this

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

R* released patch 1.04 to crush all the non glitching farmers. They reduced the payouts of almost every mission to half lmao, while glitchers sit on millions they earned in minutes. R* didn't patch the super car glitch because they wanted to give you one last chance to grow a pair and glitch before the rich pool is added. After patch 1.05, the cheater (rich) pool will be introduced and all the rich, high levels will have a blast while the nonglitchers are stuck in their poverty server with other nonglitching plebs with no means to earn money LOL. Better hurry up and glitch while it lasts.

Enjoy your fresh glitchers only servers

• CZuk likes this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Knowledgeable industry Guru

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

You really don't understand how to enjoy a video game, I'm guessing you're still in school.]

LOL it's not true

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

R* have the next 45 mins to replace my garage. If it isnt back when i go on, im youtubing the glitch and getting paid. StingerGT upgraded and lookin sweet, gone...

Maybe R* are letting this glitch slide because of lost sh*t? Probably not.

The real coast guard
  • The real coast guard

Gangrene Gangster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

LOL it's not true

Yeh it is man, look it up, two ways of looking at it though. Whats the time in the North Pole you ask? always midnight...

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Oh do you work for Rockstar?

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

better glitch while you can? ummm k the glitch is already patched.. the only thing happening now is people still trying and losing there sh** permanently this time e.e they have the money but no car so yes it is indeed over .. oh well fun while it lasted i guess 

ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

better glitch while you can? ummm k the glitch is already patched.. the only thing happening now is people still trying and losing there sh** permanently this time e.e they have the money but no car so yes it is indeed over .. oh well fun while it lasted i guess 

The super car glitch is NOT patched and no one has or is getting punished.

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by kevswans, 18 October 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Like we've been saying since day one, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE EXPLOITS/GLITCHES, they only are making the game more fun.

You guys who think it's ruining the game are only LETTING it ruin the game.

Quit your bitchin and make some money, either way it doesn't change the gameplay.

Only people change the gameplay not the items or data linked to them.

#KGOD

Anonymous420_1.ps
  • Anonymous420_1.ps

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

nah, coastgaurd. I dont think you understand yo. trt making 3million ligitimit cash buy a heli hpuse and mod cars then the next day your 3million in items are gone.., and then reduce evrry job hosting to less then 50% tottal earning. I will use this and I will earn my keep. Rockstar, is the One. Destroying my experiance and on any national website, ive reviewed it as 6.5 stars. Rockstar deserves no sympathey for their actions., Enjoy being brook from now on

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

Hahahahah i just realized, can imagine the empty non-chaotic servers that non-glitchers will be playing on *.*

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Plebs

I love that word.

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by stocksyuto, 18 October 2013 - 09:31 PM.

The cheaters pool wil be added in 1.05 now? Im sure hundreds of people were dead set on it coming in 1.04..bullsh*t.

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

yawn.... ZzzzzzZzzzzz

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

Gamers have been glitching forever yo. Lame? I'll show you lame, look back at half of the fu*king complainers leaching on to this forum these days. I mean, really.. just enjoy the game..

• Mr Fyn666 likes this

GapingAngus
  • GapingAngus

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

He's totally correct.  I didn't farm or glitch and now I have to play fetch quests twice as often for the same pay.  This is like adding DRM to a game to punish pirates.  They're punishing the wrong players.  If the missions were balanced with appropriate payouts this wouldn't be an issue.  I'm level 50, when does the fun start?

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

So can you still do the glitch? I heard its there as bait to catch you

Coolusername717
  • Coolusername717

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Haha all of the non glitchers were going everywhere sh*t talking us glitchers about losing our stuff in this patch and all that blah blah. BUT in reality you non glitches were the ones who got f*cked. Do you all still love Rockstar like you did before? have fun paying real money for virtual crap. :D

I went there. Bring on the hate!

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Don't be hatin' the Glitch..

411_money.gif

They are just better than you is all!

Coolusername717
  • Coolusername717

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Don't be hatin' the Glitch..
411_money.gif

They are just better than you is all!

That's a picture of all the righteous holy non glitchers money being sent to rockstar (cartman) haha

It could've been free.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

I don't see any actual evidence that "glitchers" will be places in their own server. So I call BS on this.

Also, take note that im sure over HALF of the community (if not more) took place in glitching money. I highly doubt R* will actually punish that many people.

I think something along the lines of reimbursing people that play "fair" a more plausible attempt at fixing this issue.

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

The super car glitch is NOT patched and no one has or is getting punished.

HOW DO YOU DO IT GOD DAMNIT!?

The real coast guard
  • The real coast guard

Gangrene Gangster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

nah, coastgaurd. I dont think you understand yo. trt making 3million ligitimit cash buy a heli hpuse and mod cars then the next day your 3million in items are gone.., and then reduce evrry job hosting to less then 50% tottal earning. I will use this and I will earn my keep. Rockstar, is the One. Destroying my experiance and on any national website, ive reviewed it as 6.5 stars. Rockstar deserves no sympathey for their actions., Enjoy being brook from now on

I agree with you 100% about rockstar screwing it all up because the same thing happened to me, lost a full modded garage, I then figured the amount I'd lost and glitches it and stopped at that. The op is talking about glitching huge amounts which is not what these games are about, prolonged gratification is what it's all about, I wanna keep playing this game for for a long time and having no money limit would destroy the experience.
I'm also worried now because I used the bike glitch I might get thrown in some rich pool where I would be poor.

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

I was level 36 legit with more than 120K... I lost my character, and never got it back.... Guess what, i farmed my money back... And webt back to where i was supposed to be (lvl 62) during last week... Im not feeling guilty after being screwed by sh*tty servers
  • abfirstr8 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users