» «
Photo

i DONT Think That Nerfing is that bad !

7 replies to this topic
CurseSTx
  • CurseSTx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by CurseSTx, 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM.

Well .. You Guys must Forgot SOMETHING ! think .. yea dont stop thinking ... yes ur a good boy 

yes its heists ! no matter how long its gonna take its gonna come you are gonna have those millions from heists 

those mission im not saying nerfing is good i hate it but i think its for the small things like 150k and less cars and clothes guns and those

jets , super cars , all that non sense will come with heists ! i bet its gonna be 10x fun than these missions even if they pay a lot

imagine ur planing for a big heists and u do it of correctly and have the car u wanted maybe the mansions if they add one 

maybe save some of the money just incase they added another city 

i dont know why they nerfed the missions like this and AGAIN I DONT THINK ITS GOOD ! but i have only 1 super car now the 195k ferrari and i cant wait for heists because after all heists will be maybe the hardest thing and if you did it successfully  u will have more fun and you will value your stuff more

just tried to share my opinions and as i said nerfing is bad but not bad as most people imagine 

just wait for heists and the new cities they will add .. just imagine how much fun u can have

ps : english is not my first lang sorry ik i have a bad english

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Agreed. With the current state heists won't even be worth it because missions already give you the ability to buy everything. Heists should be the money makes which makes you able to afford the more expensive things.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

This is only true if a hiest pays like it should.

For all we know you might only get 200k for a hiest. We don't know what they'll pay yet.

CurseSTx
  • CurseSTx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

This is only true if a hiest pays like it should.

For all we know you might only get 200k for a hiest. We don't know what they'll pay yet.

I Hope NOT ! And i dont think so tbh

i wish they pay like 5 or 6  million and than you share their percentage of the heists with the players 

and if they are making it only 200k so its probably might be easy

i just wish they make it hard to complete and pays well i just dont want it to be that easy

Victor_Mangano
  • Victor_Mangano

Capo of the Mangano Crime Family

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:23 AM Edited by Victor_Mangano, 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM.

As long as heists allow strategy and planning, I don't really care what they pay out. I'm more about the ride, not the destination.

Joestar
  • Joestar

I'll be the roundabout

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

Inb4 heists give sh*t payoff too and people still take R*'s side

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Agreed. With the current state heists won't even be worth it because missions already give you the ability to buy everything. Heists should be the money makes which makes you able to afford the more expensive things.

'

The missions payout isnt whats making heist not worth it, its the rampant restart farming that went on in the early days of gtao aswell as the current bike/car and mission car sell glitches.

Also I doubt heists will payout more then 100-200k TOPS, and there will likely be a timer on how often you'll even be able to do one.

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Heists lifetime:

Day 1: Heist released, payout: about 5M spread across to players involved in the heist

Day 2: Payout nerfed only giving 200k spread across to players involved in the heist

Day 3: Heist is dead

Day 4: Rockstar laughs at you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users