Quantcast

» «
Photo

update and no money? wheres my 500 thousand?

33 replies to this topic
iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

well im not updating because a few  of my friends have lost there sh*t due to update and r* made another post about there update doing somthing wrong now to wait more...

you have no choice to not update, if you want to play online, you have to.

Emric
  • Emric

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Everyone's getting irritated over money, and here I am with my friends on our BMX bikes on GTA and riding the skateparks.. Money will accumulate over time, you aren't meant to get everything so quickly, if things were that easy you'd have nothing to strive for in a week. Just take your time, have fun and the money will come.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 19 October 2013 - 06:30 PM.

Everyone's getting irritated over money, and here I am with my friends on our BMX bikes on GTA and riding the skateparks.. Money will accumulate over time, you aren't meant to get everything so quickly, if things were that easy you'd have nothing to strive for in a week. Just take your time, have fun and the money will come.

nothing is quick about doing a lvl 20 mission when you are almost lvl 60, and they pay less than 10 g's.... did i mention playing with randoms and having to repeat the mission over and over because people are lvl 100 and still noobs? im sure i did somewhere.

it's not about the money they are freely giving us, its the money they should give us.

chairkiller
  • chairkiller

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Ahem...

I have to agree with Ghost, he makes a great point. For all of you "hard ballers", when us legitimate fans got the game on the first day, We (At least I know I couldn't) couldn't even start for like 2 days because of the horrendous tutorial mission. The fact is that I'm still pissed off that I couldn't use a product I paid for, and they should be giving real money, not gta money, but that compensation is enough for me. All in all, R* OWES it's dedicated fans..., but the bonus should only be for players that got the game in the first three days, not in all of October, that's ridiculous. I would literally come home from school and sit there retrying the tutorial for hours on end, and I think we deserve even more than this. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users