Photo

so many retards

16 replies to this topic
gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

Why there are so many RETARDS in this game. I was afk like 5 min and then i coming back and see that some f*cktard killed me 20 times with car wtf. Then he shot me with sniper on the roof and i couldnt even move. Hahah wtf is wrong with people there
  • BuyMeTheMoon and wat_username like this

wat_username
  • wat_username

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

sorry guy, what are you planning on playing now? also I did lol so have a like

cayler
  • cayler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Funny that.

I've learned to treat everyone in close vicinity as potential danger, hence avoiding any contact. Carefully checking map before leaving apartment and never go away if not in apartment or remote place.

Increased my survival rate big time.

World full of danger I would call it.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

"I purposely left my character unattended in an open world PvP environment, and I'm mad that one or more people killed me during this time. Clearly there is something wrong with those people. They must be retarded to have been killing my character, it clearly doesn't reflect on me at all that I thought it was a good idea to leave my character on a server with other people while I was AFK doing things in another room for ten minutes."

• Jedi Master Tom likes this

Jedi Master Tom
  • Jedi Master Tom

Be with you, the Force may

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

"I purposely left my character unattended in an open world PvP environment, and I'm mad that one or more people killed me during this time. Clearly there is something wrong with those people. They must be retarded to have been killing my character, it clearly doesn't reflect on me at all that I thought it was a good idea to leave my character on a server with other people while I was AFK doing things in another room for ten minutes."

Exactly, free kills are like candy to PvPers

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

Cool story. What do you want now

Rok73
  • Rok73

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Cool story. What do you want now

He wants to tell you with this that you made a mistake and blame it on other people. Go in passive mode in a non-reachable place or go to your apartment when you're AFK next time. Is it really that hard?

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

I always see people just stood around doing nothing so I pop a bullet in there head. Easy target.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Exactly, free kills are like candy to morons

Fixed that for you.

BRB, have to get my K/D ratio up, if it's greater than 3 it is more than my pube count.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Why there are so many RETARDS in this game. I was afk like 5 min and then i coming back and see that some f*cktard killed me 20 times with car wtf. Then he shot me with sniper on the roof and i couldnt even move. Hahah wtf is wrong with people there

So you went away for 5 mins out in the open in free roam?

Who's the retard again?

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Moral of the story is:  Don't go afk in freemode

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

lol

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

People like you = free platinum award boosting.  If I can get free kills to help me get those awards, I'll take them.

gracz209
  • gracz209

Kurwa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:11 AM Edited by gracz209, 18 October 2013 - 11:12 AM.

So you went away for 5 mins out in the open in free roam?
Who's the retard again?
okej, did i just said that i give a f*ck? Oh sorry sir i dont give a f*ck

it wasnt only one time and i was afk only one time. I got killed when i was on passive mode too. Some retard blow up my car too

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

okej, did i just said that i give a f*ck? Oh sorry sir i dont give a f*ck

Apparently you do, since you stopped playing (again) to get on the internet, open this forum, and type up a new thread detailing what had happened. You have also used quite emotional language, only further suggesting that you do, in fact, give quite a lot of f*cks.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 October 2013 - 11:29 AM.

It's not just when being AFK this is a problem, it's f*cking all the time. Trying to go somewhere = be killed 10 times = loose 20k. So annoying. Passive mode = people want to kill you even more. Only crew+friends access to car = people blowing it up when they get mad cuz they want it. I try to not revenge kill all the time to show that i'm not interested in this, but that doesn't work, they still find joy in killing me. Why is it so many sociopaths??? Is it so difficult to be nice some times?! Does GTAO mean kill everyone you see all the time again and again?

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

It's not just when being AFK this is a problem, it's f*cking all the time. Trying to go somewhere = be killed 10 times = loose 20k. So annoying. Passive mode = people want to kill you even more. Only crew+friends access to car = people blowing it up when they get mad cuz they want it. I try to not revenge kill all the time to show that i'm not interested in this, but that doesn't work, they still find joy in killing me. Why is it so many sociopaths??? Is it so difficult to be nice some times?! Does GTAO mean kill everyone you see all the time again and again?

I agree with you. Unfortunately too many people who have tried to be nice have had their head blown off too many times in the process. So now it's a free-roam deathmatch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users