Photo

A sense of entitlement

38 replies to this topic
Dingledong21
  • Dingledong21

The instigator

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

What a idiotic opinion and grandpa should kick fckin rocks! This is 2013 pops not ninteen ought three! Rockstar isn't any different from any other company. If you build a game and ask for money for said game then give the consumer what they paid for!! Don't go nerfing it because you want to kike the player for more money because they found a way to grind the game without buying stupid ass micro transaction cards!

So can you grind call of duty for higher level? Nope, fifa games? Nope, battlefields? Nope, you just have to play and unlock things or buy packs to make it easier, so why do people think that rockstar patching glitches in their game is anything other than a money hike? Your jus pissed off because your not getting gta$ or RP handed to you in some 30second mission over and over and you have to work for it, no bloody wondertheirs a global unemployment epedemic with you young lot wanting an easy ride with everything

Tallsoldier
  • Tallsoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

The point everyone is missing is that R* are entitled to adjust the pay out for any mission/job etc that they want.  They created the game after all.  Would everyone be complaining if they INCREASED the pay out. I get the feeling nobody would then be moaning.

Dingledong21
  • Dingledong21

The instigator

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

The point everyone is missing is that R* are entitled to adjust the pay out for any mission/job etc that they want.  They created the game after all.  Would everyone be complaining if they INCREASED the pay out. I get the feeling nobody would then be moaning.

Exactly, i came across a guy in a lobby. The other day lvl 150 thats maximum rank! The online only came on 17 days ago! Ill guarantee he has farmed the sh*t out of these certain missions.

R* are "nerfing" to protect the longevity of their online element otherwise people will be maxed out in no time and the game will go stagnant!

Just because you want the best of everything and you want it now doesn't mean you should get it! Earn it you f*cking sponges

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

People paid £45/$60/60 for the game, we all agree on that, the thing is people dont realise that that all they paid for, the game, the story mode, the f*cking campaign..rockstar threw gta online in as a free to use extra to go with your £45/$60 game.
So why people feel they can demand rockstar stop trying to balance their online element because they paid for the game so they should be allowed to play missions on repeat and all this bullsh*t is beyond me, lets remember that the cost of running the online element of the game isnt cheap, and we're not paying for it so they owe you nothing, if they want to balance THEIR game theres nothing for you to moan about because they are well within their rights because they are paying to keep it up and running, so shut the f*ck up whining

People who criticize games don't allow them to stagnate. Without critics we'd still be playing Super Mario and PacMan.

Dingledong21
  • Dingledong21

The instigator

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

People paid £45/$60/60 for the game, we all agree on that, the thing is people dont realise that that all they paid for, the game, the story mode, the f*cking campaign..rockstar threw gta online in as a free to use extra to go with your £45/$60 game.
So why people feel they can demand rockstar stop trying to balance their online element because they paid for the game so they should be allowed to play missions on repeat and all this bullsh*t is beyond me, lets remember that the cost of running the online element of the game isnt cheap, and we're not paying for it so they owe you nothing, if they want to balance THEIR game theres nothing for you to moan about because they are well within their rights because they are paying to keep it up and running, so shut the f*ck up whining

People who criticize games don't allow them to stagnate. Without critics we'd still be playing Super Mario and PacMan.

Is that an attempt at justifying hounding rocstar to give you your own way? Failed!

Developers make the games, then after launch do their best to patch their mistakes then iron them out for their next game, thats how it works,

Not a bunch of freebie hunting yahoo's screaming at them because they want it to be easy so they get what they want faster. In the hopes the devs will listen, thats not how games develop over time

IcePwrd
  • IcePwrd

Things n' stuff

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

What a idiotic opinion and grandpa should kick fckin rocks! This is 2013 pops not ninteen ought three! Rockstar isn't any different from any other company. If you build a game and ask for money for said game then give the consumer what they paid for!! Don't go nerfing it because you want to kike the player for more money because they found a way to grind the game without buying stupid ass micro transaction cards!

So can you grind call of duty for higher level? Nope, fifa games? Nope, battlefields? Nope, you just have to play and unlock things or buy packs to make it easier, so why do people think that rockstar patching glitches in their game is anything other than a money hike? Your jus pissed off because your not getting gta$ or RP handed to you in some 30second mission over and over and you have to work for it, no bloody wondertheirs a global unemployment epedemic with you young lot wanting an easy ride with everything

every game with an RPG element has some way to grind...

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

This is partially true.. You did pay for the Online in some way because you purchased the box. But in the other hand, GTA has been a singleplayer game for years. Gta has never been made for online until GTA V. With the online included, this game is at least twice as big as the other GTA games.

That's why I can understand the reason for selling cash cards and people saying you didn't pay for online.

...Since GTA IV...We've had multiplayer(Online) Since 2008...

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

I love how everyone thinks you can buy your way to the top in this game but can still get killed by a lvl 1 pistol headshot no matter how much money and rank you have.

false: at  certain point you actually hit a level were your hp is so high ( yes hp increases with levels) i took a sniper rifle to the face, point blank, and left the guy who shot me so dumbfounded that i had time to draw my autoshotty and eat him and his bike.

Dingledong21
  • Dingledong21

The instigator

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

I love how everyone thinks you can buy your way to the top in this game but can still get killed by a lvl 1 pistol headshot no matter how much money and rank you have.

false: at  certain point you actually hit a level were your hp is so high ( yes hp increases with levels) i took a sniper rifle to the face, point blank, and left the guy who shot me so dumbfounded that i had time to draw my autoshotty and eat him and his bike.
Max health doesnt increase with level/rank, it increases as a stat like your driving, flying,stamina etc the more you enter gun fights it goes up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users