Quantcast

» «
Photo

Super car glitch (1M/2Minutes) still works post 1.0.4?

54 replies to this topic
Leimone
  • Leimone

Legend

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Does it still work? Some are sayin it's not working some are saying it is still working and only the bike glitch is fixed.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

f*ck off.
  • philthethrill81 and JerridPrime like this

Quakpaw
  • Quakpaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Nope doesn't work anymore. You'll now only be able to do it once and lose your super car.

• JerridPrime likes this

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

The information so far on here seems to be that the Noble Supercar Exploit is still working fine. 

It's not too late for the dung on here to man up. 

Quakpaw
  • Quakpaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

The information so far on here seems to be that the Noble Supercar Exploit is still working fine. 

It's not too late for the dung on here to man up. 

No.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

It isn't too late for you to be a man "quakpaw" 

The money is out there, be bold and go and take it! 

Quakpaw
  • Quakpaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

It isn't too late for you to be a man "quakpaw" 

The money is out there, be bold and go and take it! 

It is too late for me to be an youngster, sadly. What's your point?

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

Tried it with the Dubsta just in case and it worked flawlessly. 

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by karmaman101, 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM.

----

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

So u buy an Adder and customize it (lose more than 1 Million $) and sell it for only about 170k $? I guess I missed the point where you make profit.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

So u buy an Adder and customize it (lose more than 1 Million $) and sell it for only about 170k $? I guess I missed the point where you make profit.

You keep on reselling until you profit.

derp

• MaizeG likes this

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

You make profit when you sell it enough times.

Personally, I never did the super car glitch. It's pointless. I'd rather take my modded Carbonizzare and use that instead. I get 120k each time I sell it...slightly less than what the adder gets, but I'm fine with that. The adder doesn't appeal to me anyways.

Leimone
  • Leimone

Legend

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

Same sh*t in this thread, people saying its not working & it's working, goddamnit.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by Preusse, 18 October 2013 - 11:05 AM.

I did the whole process with a Lampadati Felon, but at the end I had the money and no car. My character was standing inside LS Customs without a car. Did I switch to Xbox Game Store too slow after selling the car?

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

The glitch no longer works, it was patched - you will lose your nice car you don't deserve :p I asked a friend to try and he is now pissed at me.

Lockoneh
  • Lockoneh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

Same sh*t in this thread, people saying its not working & it's working, goddamnit.

Dont bother they patched it. These fools are trying to get you to lose your adder. 100% positive it does not work tried it twice with the same result you just end up losing your adder.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:20 AM Edited by OffroadRunner, 18 October 2013 - 11:24 AM.

I did the whole process with a Lampadati Felon, but at the end I had the money and no car. My character was standing inside LS Customs without a car. Did I switch to Xbox Game Store too slow after selling the car?

A few things come into play, most people forget to start a new campaign, pull another random car inside and do the "fake" sell. Without doing that it doesn't work at all, with doing it, it does. Personally I won't do it anymore after the patch, I'm almost positive they left it in on purpose. If you do it I'm sure something triggers to Rock*. They won't be banning prior to the patch but afterwards they will lay down the law for people who continue to do it.

And just to clarify.. I ONLY did it because after playing for almost 52 IRL hours and buying a decent car and a bike, plus fixing up my Dubsta and Sandking partially my garage was deleted. Lost almost 1.2 million in cars/upgrades. I felt like I was owed at least they, I possibly took some for good measure. lol

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

Dont bother they patched it. These fools are trying to get you to lose your adder. 100% positive it does not work tried it twice with the same result you just end up losing your adder.

Just buy another one you f*cking glitcher

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:21 AM Edited by karmaman101, 18 October 2013 - 11:22 AM.

Lol. 

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

A few things come into play, most people forget to start a new campaign, pull another random car inside and do the "fake" sell. Without doing that it doesn't work at all, with doing it, it does. Personally I won't do it anymore after the patch, I'm almost positive they left it in on purpose. If you do it I'm sure something triggers to Rock*. They won't be banning prior to the patch but afterwards they will lay down the law for people who did it.

You're giving R* WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much credit. 

Kungfuguy
  • Kungfuguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

It doesn't work on ps3 for me anymore, tried it with my Super Diamond just incase I lost my Adder and now I lost my Super Diamond ;p

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Just a matter of time before new money glitches are discovered. Give it time :)

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Dung, thus spitefulness comes from your self,loathing, because you're a coward and don't have the stomach to be bold.

It's not too late for you to be a man, the wellspring isn't closed. Go out and earn your fortune and your manhood.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Dung, thus spitefulness comes from your self,loathing, because you're a coward and don't have the stomach to be bold.

It's not too late for you to be a man, the wellspring isn't closed. Go out and earn your fortune and your manhood.

I'd rather punch you in the genital area multiple times until your dick falls off fa**ot

• wat_username likes this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:30 AM Edited by TwoDynamic, 18 October 2013 - 11:32 AM.

Same thing happens to all my videos people tell me its not working, then when i get on to check its working perfectly. Thing is even when they actually patch this i think i have an after patch method already in place, because i have a new way of doing this which is slower but it gets the job done, but it depends on how they patch the current  to of weather or not itll work,

But im sure with all of the recent bullsh*t going on with ban talk nobody will want to do it,When i guarantee at MOST all people with get is a character reset.,the reason i say this is because if R* was to ban everybody involved in the glitch it would make a HUGE cut in there online players, and they don't want that atall 

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

See, thus lashing out, this anger, is shame turned outward.

You don't have to live in shame, it's not too late to man up.

Go and do the right thing, be bold, take what is there for you.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Who ever thinks it does? It doesn't. On Xbl at least.

wat_username
  • wat_username

Snitch

• Members

I'd rather punch you in the genital area multiple times until your dick falls off fa**ot

hahahahaha, this is the good stuff right here ^^^ 

• philthethrill81 likes this

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Same thing happens to all my videos people tell me its not working, then when i get on to check its working perfectly. Thing is even when they actually patch this i think i have an after patch method already in place, because i have a new way of doing this which is slower but it gets the job done, but it depends on how they patch the current  to of weather or not itll work,

But im sure with all of the recent bullsh*t going on with ban talk nobody will want to do it,When i guarantee at most all people with get is a character reset.

No one fears the ban-hammer, and rightfully so I guess

So continue posting your 'how to glitch money for noobs' b.s

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

But im sure with all of the recent bullsh*t going on with ban talk nobody will want to do it,When i guarantee at most all people with get is a character reset.

It definitely doesn't work after the 1.04 patch. I tried with 2 spare cars, one sports and one super. Lost them both (don't care, was going to replace them anyways). But yeah, it got patched in 1.04. Same with the bike glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users