» «
Photo

Your most hilarious story from GTA:O

15 replies to this topic
realee
  • realee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by realee, 18 October 2013 - 09:47 AM.

^Title.

Yesterday I was playing with a friend (FINALLY) and so far my opinion is that this game is boring without friends. We were doing some random sh*t and laughed a lot.

So here's my story:

I was looking for my friend in the city, we met at a cinema. I opened the map and looked for a mission and told him to race to the waypoint. Suddenly a 8 year old kid started in a f*cking high pitched voice to talk, and approached us with a Cargo-Bob. I was in the SELECT Menu, because I was about to start the Impromptu race. My friend told me that he is coming. He was like 2 metres away from us (and 1 metres top) when the race started. We barely reached a 40m mark, we heard an explosion behind us. Poor little boy crashed his cargo bob while trying to hook me onto his helo.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

Not very hilarious.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by Lukezordz, 18 October 2013 - 09:51 AM.

Someone tried to pick up my car in a CargoBob. So I let them hook on, then i got out of the car, threw a couple of sticky bombs on the helicopter and let them fly up.

About 30 seconds passes, the heli is up quite high, but I can still see it. So I pull the trigger, I hear the two guys in the heli call me a dick etc. Then I see their helicopter plummet into a fiery mess on the ground.

What made it even better? My car fell to the ground with it and was still usable, a little battered, sure. But it felt so good to casually drive away from the carnage.

realee
  • realee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:53 AM Edited by realee, 18 October 2013 - 09:57 AM.

Not very hilarious.

If you would've heard him screaming after the crash: you would say it's hilarious.

Other story:

I was testing if tankers blow up when I shoot the tank on the trailers - yeah it does. I was on the highway, having fun and shooting at them. Trucks blow up and sh*t. Suddenly a guy with an airplane flies past above me (probably wanted to show off that he has such a nice airplane) and one of the tankers which I've shot, blew him into pieces. It was all random, I didn't even see him because he came from behind. Poor guy

#2: never trust me

Found a little airplane in the airport. Told my friend to get in. I headed towards the military base to get a fighter. I told my friend that I'll land in front of the hangar so he can take off with the plane and I can hijack the fighter. As soon as I approached the airfield on low altitude, I got 4 stars and bunch of tanks and anti-air rockets started to appear. I went into panic mode and flew into the goddamn hangar. I managed to get away with the fighter but my friend got killed by the tanks, since I parked the plane so bad that it got stuck in the wall  :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:58 AM Edited by hugh750, 18 October 2013 - 09:59 AM.

mine happened this morning, i just got beaten to cargo box by a female character near sandy shores (i think) and she killed me, i later encountered her in los santos in a high end clothing store and she was being attacked by cops whiile she was in pause mode (i don't know what she did to piss them off).

they kept shooting at her until she died (i was amused). :lol: :devil:

realee
  • realee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

mine happened this morning, i just got beaten to cargo box by a female character near sandy shores (i think) and she killed me, i later encountered her in los santos in a high end clothing store and she was being attacked by cops whiile she was in pause mode (i don't know what she did to piss them off).

Karma is a bietch  :lol:

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Lots of funny sh*t has happened, but tonight, during a mission, some dude misjudged his grenade toss and threw it too short and blew up my Merc Mesa, so all four of us hijacked an SUV that was driving past and as we are driving to the next objective, I start moving the camera to see inside the vehicle, as I was driving, and all three of them where holding the 'quick action' or whatever its called and were all jerking off at the same time, non stop, the whole way. Idk why, but I just couldn't stop laughing. Funny scene.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Karma is a bietch  :lol:

lol

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

Best/funniest thing I've ever seen was when racing on Down the Drain, some asshat had been ramming me the whole time, but couldn't get me to spin out. We're past the first turn, hitting the drop/jump at the beginning of the second leg of the lap, when he finally edges past me.

We hit the jump, I go sailing over him, the rear of my car landing perfectly on his hood. Switching quickly to rear-view, I see him upend and get sent hurtling into the air. I yell excitedly into the match, "You just got Pog'd, bitch!" and everyone that saw it behind us started laughing.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

My favorite moment thus far is when I first reached rank 25. I got there relatively quickly despite losing five characters 13-21 from corrupted files. Anyway... Nobody online really knew about the cargobob as very few players had reached 25 and most were just logging in. I would find the bounty guys in free roam and they would see me coming on the radar. I guess they assumed I was on the ground with them because they would race away to the nearest highway to escape at full speed. That's when I would descend onto the vehicle and ascend with it attached. Meanwhile, I can hear the screams from the two guys in the car saying "what the f is happening? Why the hell am I airborne? I don't have a parachute, what the hell???"

I chuckled to myself, climbed a few thousand feet, watched the futile attempt at a pistol hitting the underside of the helo, listened to the sound of the tires spinning because the guy was still smashing the accelerator and one... Two... Three... Drop!

"OMG!!!! We're gonna die!!!!" So satisfying and by far my favorite moment. Not cool to do anymore... Everyone knows about the bobs and I don't have one anymore either way. Was only funny the first day or two to hear people's reactions trying to figure out what the hell was happening to them.

Huso
  • Huso

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

racing with 2 friends and after a min we all just crashed into eachother but 1 of us managed to be 1st & he yelled at headset "yes im 1st i told yall im gonna win" after 10secs i heard on headset "my playstation froze" and he was gone lol

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

I couldn't believe my eyes when this happened:

I was being chased down by bounty hunters and drove on the bridge above the LS River, the one next to the LS Customs.
Anyway, I was on my Bati 801 and had to find a way to lose them because by road I don't stand much of a chance. I decided to use the sidewalk as a ramp and wheelie jumped off the side of a bridge when a train came from underneath me and I landed on top of it and got away lol, it's not like i knew the train was there, I landed on the engine cart. I couldn't believe it, they couldn't believe it either haha

It was one of those movie moments, a 1 in a million chance. 

• JohnMcClainNYPD likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

I don't play GTA: Online for fun, I play it so I can moan about me not getting enough money in the game.

crashbandiqt
  • crashbandiqt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by crashbandiqt, 18 October 2013 - 11:29 AM.

Kept killing some cocky guy who was talking loud on mic, then I went to hide in apartment so he couldn't kill me back.

I kept sending him PSN messages to add salt to his wounds, as he would reply I would phone Lamar and send muggers after him and watch him get mugged on my own tv, outside my apt.

The rage ensued.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

gta forums online section

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:43 AM