2 Day Bad Behaviour ban.

29 replies to this topic
WARBRINGER22
  • WARBRINGER22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

0_0.jpg

Just got a 2 day ban for destroying someone's f*cking car?

This is GTA for f*ck sakes. Roaming around Los Santos causing chaos and destruction to everything/everyone with friends ( Which is completly normal to do?) when I get kicked out of the lobby and put in this stupid f*cking DUNCE cone hat and now look like some f*cked up smurf c*nt from some fairytale. 

You should NEVER have to think twice about killing someone in this game. But now If you see a car coming down the road or chasing someone down in a Jet or so. You have to avoid them or you'll get banned if you kill them/destroy their vechile...?

You should be able to kill anyone anywhere in f*cking anything. PASSIVE MODE is built into the game for a f*cking reason . If PASSIVE MODE is off you should have every right to kill and destrory their vechile.

Even if you do destroy it, you have to pay for it anyway but you still get penilised for doing it.?

And while im on the Rage rant I may aswell add in this aswell.

You cant send someone a text message in game with a swear word?, But all through this game story and multiplayer there is swearing, people getting killed naked people and most of all it has the f*cking R18 classification.

If you're worried kids will be playing therefore there can be no swearing and such through text messages when the classifcation is R18+, these kids shouldn't even be f*cking playing this game.

Now comes the weekend when most of my friends get online and we play. Now i can't join any of my friends, do any missions with my friends.

I'm stuck in a f*cking cone infested lobby bored...

we-sell-boxes
  • we-sell-boxes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

Unlucky.......

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

like we here give a damn

926.gif

• christo976 and Hotsnshots like this

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

dexter.gif

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

Enjoy it dude, seriously. You'll have loads of fun in the bad-sport lobbies. Best people are there who actually want to play with you and not hide and keep themselves concealed. 

jsp418
  • jsp418

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

This is GTA for f*ck sakes.

Grand theft auto means stealing cars not destroying cars

• christo976 likes this

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

This is GTA for f*ck sakes.

Grand theft auto means stealing cars not destroying cars

GTA usually involves using them for running from cops(which usually ends up being destroyed/impounded) or taken to chopshops. So GTA doesn't stand for destroying, but its a big aspect that usually involves a GTA.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

there's differences between in game swearing and receiving harassment, obscene language, insulting, intimidating racial or sexual slurs from another player.. Xbox live suspends accounts (permanently in some cases) because people use profane language, encourage drug use or insults in their live bio or over coms in a public game (17+ or not)..
I understand to an extent your annoyance at blowing up the occasional car and being given bad sport, sometimes it happens by accident, I shot a car once with a pistol (trying to hit the driver) and kaboom! a pile of burning twisted metal came to rest in front of me, I think I just stood there 5 seconds wondering what had happened - one shot! luckily only ever had a warning for the occasional mishap.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

This will undoubtedly be an epic one-of-a-kind thread because bad sports never complain about this

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

next time its 4 days, quit yo bitchin nigga

annefrankthejew
  • annefrankthejew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

I got bad sport 10 times so far
No reprocussions but maybe its because its only been self defence and in missions

I suggest private lobby and practice shooting people out the car instead of saying EFF it and blowing sh!t up

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

0_0.jpg

This is GTA for f*ck sakes. Roaming around Los Santos causing chaos and destruction to everything/everyone with friends ( Which is completly normal to do?) when I get kicked out of the lobby and put in this stupid f*cking hvwe28.jpg.gifDUNCE cone hat and now look like some f*cked up smurf c*nt from some fairytale. 

You should NEVER have to think twice about killing someone in this game. But now If you see a car coming down the road or chasing someone down in a Jet or so. You have to avoid them or you'll get banned if you kill them/destroy their vechile...?

You should be able to kill anyone anywhere in f*cking anything. PASSIVE MODE is built into the game for a f*cking reason . If PASSIVE MODE is off you should have every right to kill and destrory their vechile.

Even if you do destroy it, you have to pay for it anyway but you still get penilised for doing it.?

You cant send someone a text message in game with a swear word?, But all through this game story and multiplayer there is swearing, people getting killed naked people and most of all it has the f*cking R18 classification.

If you're worried kids will be playing therefore there can be no swehvwe28.jpg.gifaring and such through text messages when the classifcation is R18+, these kids shouldn't even be f*cking playing this game.

Now comes the weekend when most of my friends get online and we play. Now i can't join any of my friends, do any missions with my friends.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 18 October 2013 - 10:47 AM.

This badsports sh*t is stupid yes, i had a lot of warnings by destroying players car but hey ... they shoot me first -_- so what ? i have to be next to them to kill them without touching their car ? it should be different ... if you blow someone car for no reason yes, ok you get a warning but if the asshole shoot  you or ram you first then no warning, that's just selfdefense however it ends

Two days ago i got moved to badsports servers because i left a 32 laps race, like i said i already got a lot of warning before so this and this ... I had just 24 hours but yesterday when 5 min left a freaking tank ( with a bounty ) killed me, so i respawn and shoot it with my rocket launcher, his sh*t blows up and i got the reward but HEY GUESS WHAT ?! 24 hours added to my f*cking badsports ... how the f*ck are you supposed to kill a guy with a bounty inside a tank shooting at you without explosives ?? that's just stupid

• WARBRINGER22 likes this

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

OP is an upset kid that complains about being put into DUNCE MODE for being a f*cking asshat, deserved. Now stfu you whiney bragger.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Got a bad sport warning for accidentally blowing up my friends car last night.

Anyone know how many warnings they give and how long the sh*t sticks? I find hilarious I could potentially be considered bad sport for something that was not intentional.

crashbandiqt
  • crashbandiqt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

The bad sport system truly is abysmal.

Sounds bad on paper, and even worse in practice.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

This is GTA for f*ck sakes. Roaming around Los Santos causing chaos and destruction to everything/everyone with friends ( Which is completly normal to do?) when I get kicked out of the lobby and put in this stupid f*cking DUNCE cone hat and now look like some f*cked up smurf c*nt from some fairytale.

Well, 2 things here.

1)  You did NOT get put in a bad sports pool for detsroying someone's care.  Don't lie.  You got put in the bad sports pool for destroying LOTS of someones car.

2)  Yes, it is GTA, but if you want to be a dick, then that has less to do with what game it is and rather more to do with you naturally being a dick.

I hope you enjoy the shallow end of the gene pool.  It's the same one I suspect your parents and grandparents swam in.

ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

I destroyed 25+ cars before bad sport so you're obviously lying.

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

0_0.jpg

If you're worried kids will be playing therefore there can be no swearing and such through text messages when the classifcation is R18+, these kids shouldn't even be f*cking playing this game.

its not GTA anymore.......its not fun anymore......GTA 4 was fun.......GTA 5 it's all about the money

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Why do so many people here write vechile instead of vehicle... Did I miss something?

Serbian Snacks
  • Serbian Snacks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

I blow up cars all the time, and I have yet to be placed as a bad sport. 

sh*t, I probably blow up 2-3 cars a lobby. So when I hear the excuse "I ONLY BLEW UP ONE CAR AND NOW I'M A BAD SPORT WTF COCKSTAR!", you get no sympathy from me.

Leimone
  • Leimone

Legend

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

rifk

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

It's called the Jim Crowe lobby, its exactly how they used to treat black people in the south.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

You deserve it. If you like destroying cars - why do you complain about this? Isn't it a good thing to be put in the same sessions as equals? 

• xee0 likes this

Ace Bandit 23
  • Ace Bandit 23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

He's possibly blown up hundreds... I've blown up a few by accident and during missions accidentally.. Never got bad sport , though I did get message saying if I keep doing it that I would get bad sport..

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

Btw the ban time will be doubled every time you receive the cap again for the same misbehaviour :D

And yes it is bull-f*cking-crap

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Why do so many people here write vechile instead of vehicle... Did I miss something?

No. If you by something, you mean "school". They clearly did.

WARBRINGER22
  • WARBRINGER22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

Oh no I destroyed your precious car... I'm such a bad player :( . :((( Bunch of f*cking pussies. Why should I be penilised as a bad player for that?

May aswell f*cking re-name it to  'GTA V online - Protect your car.

And what are you f*ckwits doing anyway walking around having picnics and playing with each others pussies? f*ck off back to story mode.

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Oh no I destroyed your precious car... I'm such a bad player :( . :((( Bunch of f*cking pussies. Why should I be penilised as a bad player for that?

May aswell f*cking re-name it to  'GTA V online - Protect your car.

And what are you f*ckwits doing anyway walking around having picnics and playing with each others pussies? f*ck off back to story mode.

Aww, seems Bad Sport system hit a nerve there, now you can blow up cars as much as you like because you're with players that do the same all the time! GL!

blackorwhite99
  • blackorwhite99

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by blackorwhite99, 20 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Btw the ban time will be doubled every time you receive the cap again for the same misbehaviour :D

And yes it is bull-f*cking-crap

wtf so next time i get 8 days ( cause i already had it 2 times)

Well done Rockstar. I will never go on a rampage again in this game ... Oh wait, thought it is gta :blink: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users