Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why does GTA O have more features than GTA 5 SP?

4 replies to this topic
Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

This really annoys me. The more I play GTA: O the more I realize how many more features were added in GTA O than its single player mode.

Like selling cars, arm wrestling, more customization of clothing, cops being able to detect stolen cars which makes your personal car more vauleable, insurance your car and being able to track your car, robbing stores give you more money, if you wear a mask when robbing a store and then if you take it off when you're outside it'll drop a star thus wearing masks actually have a point in the game, the RPG elements are more noticable because they ar harder to level up, and being able to pay for different apartments/safehouses,

What's up with that? Not to mention the heists planning in your own apartment. While I know the aspect creating your own heists and crew outside of the missions may not make sense within the story, and it'll be easier to make money but they could've program'd to be balance.

The single player really got booted in some pretty neat features strictly for online. But really annoys me is that R* just seems to purposely hold back on the single player, I know some of the features may be in DLCs, but they should already be in the game after seeing GTA Online. Plus despite the repetitive missions in GTA: O, some of those missions could've been in the single player mode and it'll extend the length of the game.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

Seriously, if you play Solo or friends only its practically a single player game.  Now all they have to do is give us a storyline liek the Skyrims and Fallouts of this World.

Playing online with randoms will have you chasing some fool only wearing underwear.  People are f*cking ridiculous.  

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Yeah I feel the same, I hate how R* are making GTA more of an online game now, there are so many more mission online too compared to SP which is annoying since SP was too short

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

I'm having a blast in single player. I'm still focusing on getting the single player trophies/achievements before I fully jump into GTA Online.

Skizzo45
  • Skizzo45

The American

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Because online gaming is what most developers care about today. That is where people get competitive and are pushed to buy their currency. Look at the idiots that buyed in-game cash with real money just to buy the best apartment in the begining

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users