» «
Photo

I'm going to throw up.

19 replies to this topic
vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:29 AM Edited by vwnut13, 18 October 2013 - 07:30 AM.

I just lost my entire garage.  I lost them mid session, too.  I was doing missions with my personal car, was kicked for being idle, and then my garage was empty.The mechanic says he is busy.  The Insurance company is out of my phone.

I am a level 55 and had spent $1,117,415 on Vehicles and Maintenance.

It's all gone, everything.  What the hell.

And no, I never glitched for money.  

EDIT:  I restarted the game and saw that I need to update to 1.04.  This had better be related, and all my cars better be in my garage after the update.

celtics345
  • celtics345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

I'll pray for you

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

R.I.P  $1million worth of cars, you will be missed.

Looks like Rockstar will be getting an email from me soon.

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

An email? I'm sure they're shaking in their boots. Just bad luck, nothing can be done about it.

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• SAVILLAIN likes this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

Cool what?

Slinging dope and throwing up gang signs?

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

So I'm guessing this is after you updated the game?

How ironic. The update was supposed to fix that specifically among other things.

I doubt Rockstar Support would be of any help in this case. 

God Of GTAO
  • God Of GTAO

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

Everyone, well everyone here, knows there is a problem with garages so if you decide to spend massive amounts of money on cars and garages in the knowledge that they may not be safe until a patch comes out, you took that risk and only have yourself to blame im afraid. You could have easily saved your money, bought a cheap garage and kept a mid-range car for yourself, it's not glamorous but it's cheap and cost effective in light of this garage bug.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

I'd glitch after earning and losing that legitimately.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

How ironic. The update was supposed to fix that specifically among other things.

Nope, literally happened 5 minutes before I downloaded the update.  My entire garage was deleted as I was kicked from a session.  I restarted the game and saw that I had 1.04 to download.

Rockstar knows exactly how much money that I spent on cars and upgrades.  I don't want them to bring my cars back.  I want them to give me my money back.  

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:04 AM Edited by brootalperry, 18 October 2013 - 08:10 AM.

I'd glitch after earning and losing that legitimately.

Then he'd be banned, and then really lose everything

Nope, literally happened 5 minutes before I downloaded the update.  My entire garage was deleted as I was kicked from a session.  I restarted the game and saw that I had 1.04 to download.

Rockstar knows exactly how much money that I spent on cars and upgrades.  I don't want them to bring my cars back.  I want them to give me my money back.  

I mean when you came back to post after your first post. Did you get your stuff back after you downloaded the update?

If not, it's ironic because the update was supposed to fix the very thing that happened to you.

Edit: By the look of things on Newswire, they still haven't fixed the bug/glitch 100% yet. 

That's a shame. They said they were working on it for like a week and a half now.

Everyone, well everyone here, knows there is a problem with garages so if you decide to spend massive amounts of money on cars and garages in the knowledge that they may not be safe until a patch comes out, you took that risk and only have yourself to blame im afraid. You could have easily saved your money, bought a cheap garage and kept a mid-range car for yourself, it's not glamorous but it's cheap and cost effective in light of this garage bug.

Not everyone is on this forum everyday, and lurking on Rockstar's Newswire. The blame shouldn't be put on the OP, but maybe Rockstar for being unable to fix this major bug for a while now. I like how everyone likes to point fingers at the players as if they're the ones that made the damn game, and therefore are responsible for any mishaps that happen to them  :sarcasm:

MasterToothDecayer
  • MasterToothDecayer

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

EDIT:  I restarted the game and saw that I need to update to 1.04.  This had better be related, and all my cars better be in my garage after the update.

Or what? You going to go postal?

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

I take pictures of my cars to show rockstar I have proof if I ever lost any of my sh*t.  I'd be pissed too, worked extra hard for my sh*t.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:16 AM Edited by vwnut13, 18 October 2013 - 10:18 AM.

Or what? You going to go postal?
Oops, I already have.

GTA Online has turned into a "kill everyone in sight" for me know.

Sorry if any of you guys were in the room that I was in for the last 3 hours. Had two guys trapped inside of LSC with a buzzard locked and loaded in the parking lot. After about 30 minutes they came out. Hope they had insurance on that car!

I don't care if you kill me, and I love when you put bounties on me, they just make my buddy richer. He kills me, and he gets the reward. The higher the bounty the better!

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

I restarted the game and saw that I need to update to 1.04.  This had better be related, and all my cars better be in my garage after the update.

50-cent-driving-gif.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

I'm guessing they went to the digital scrapyard in the sky.

I thought 'The Cloud' was supposed to prevent loss of data. You can't beat hard storage.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Seriously, enough with the same old f*cking excuses. This sh*t should have been fixed by now. I don't want to be one of the guys that say this but... Please stop sucking rockstars cock and look at the real f*cking picture. They messed up and I'm sure as hell better not see my sh*t disappear too. Damn...

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:32 AM Edited by CatDog96, 18 October 2013 - 11:37 AM.

I may also throw up. I was just sitting there playing gta when suddenly a mouse crawled on to my foot and without thinking I picked it up and swallowed it whole, I can feel it moving inside of me.

• Fuzzknuckles and TIMSTER777 like this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

glitch that sh*t. nobody is gettin banned thats bullsh*t. i glitched millions and guess what..not sh*t gonna happen  :panic:

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

I may also throw up. I was just sitting there playing gta when suddenly a mouse crawled on to my foot and without thinking I picked it up and swallowed it whole, I can feel it moving inside of me.

I like your action.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users