Just played it with my mates.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

Seriously?  R*... WTF?

It's a fairly long mission, and not one that's a guaranteed success either.

RedChuCKz_
  • RedChuCKz_

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

f*ck CockStar they are cutting all the jobs to nothing 5K are you f*cking kidding me. They want us to buy their f*cking cash cards, they use to be my favorite company but they are being worst then EA.

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

Well then.

Let's hope the cash cards are coming soon.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

WHAT!? You've gotta be kidding me! That's a mission that is worth the 10k you get. This practice of nerfing all missions by half has got to stop as its just a method to get people to buy their stupid cards. I could understand it for Violent Duct since that was pretty short, but base invaders and titan are long enough to deserve it. Los Santos better not get nerfed down.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

Base Invaders now gives only 12 500$ instead of 25 000$ too.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

Can you replay it now though? There was nothing wrong with the payout of those missions when you couldn't even replay them.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Can you replay it now though? There was nothing wrong with the payout of those missions when you couldn't even replay them.

That i cannot answer, i'm just reporting what my friend told me.

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

If I can get multiple sources to confirm these, then I have more work to do with my thread. Thank you (in a good way, of course!).

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

Hay No Bronca is now $2500, and no...the replay button is still disabled. 

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

Not to mention cars are valued way lower now. I tried to sell one of my modded SUVs because I needed space in my garage, was giving me less than 10k. I said f*ck that!

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

Thanks... Will look for further confirmation on this!

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

Another long mission that's quite involved.  For f**k's sake.

BlackEdge
  • BlackEdge

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

Another nerfed mission pay out. My point in my signature is proven.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

nerf all the missions but can't patch the billion dollar los Santos customs glitch. almost like real life. stick it too the poor but leave all the shady loopholes for the rich

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

No way that mission is worth 25 hundred lol!

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:02 AM Edited by mcmikezr1, 18 October 2013 - 07:03 AM.

you could probably just sell that titan for scrap at a recycling center and make more than 5 k lol

RedChuCKz_
  • RedChuCKz_

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

Everyone should just start glitching to show GreedStar we are not going to buy their damn cash cards.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

This is why I don't do any missions, especially some of these half hour+ long ones.

With all these nerfs, it'd be quicker just to rob a couple of stores.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:10 AM Edited by Mr Walker, 18 October 2013 - 07:12 AM.

Another nerfed mission pay out. My point in my signature is proven.

Your sig?  Legit player here.  Haven't even farmed.  Just playing sh*t through, bit here, bit there.  No supercar, but legit $400K apartment.

Kind of feel like I'm getting f*cked up the arse now, and they haven't even had the good grace to spit first.

I'm one of the players they want to keep, and right now, not feeling anything but a burning sensation....

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:22 AM Edited by Screenshot, 18 October 2013 - 07:27 AM.

Base invaders nerfed... that mission was really the most fun and challenging mission i faced. Me and my friend had to do it over 10 times before we first managed to complete it, now everytime we get that mission we attempt it! , we have getting really good at it, knowing where to hide, where the trucks are coming, sometimes we manage to complete the mission in 1 try, but mostly we fail the first time because we get too cocky. Now this mission have dropped down too 12500 cash? That's just silly, so you are telling me a Mission from Martin, who tells me to go kill a Lawyer, who is also parked on the road, until you get close to him, who you can simply kill with 1 sniper bullet, without the lawyer moving a inch (after he parked), then all you have to do is lose the cops (2 star) In total all this takes maximum 5 minutes, and in that time all you are doing is driving to the lawyer and back to martin's house. This mission pays 9k , which require no skill, no time, and a straightforward mission with only 1 bullet needed.

(Mission name: Out Of Court Settlement

Base Invaders: You fly to the army base (by this time you would have completed the mission from Martin.) then you land, and you have to destroy 3 heavily guarded jets, there are trucks full of soldiers coming for you, there are soldiers spawning non stop(trust me they keep coming) after you have destroyed the 3 Jet's using grenades/sticky bomb, or even weapons if you are mentally challenged. You are not done at all, you have to go into the hangar and steal the cargobob (The Military helicoper with the hook) the hangar also have about 4 people in it, who are all above ground, and in good positions. When you have the cargobob, there is a chance you will have a Rhino appear in front of your face, all you can do is pray he's too slow to aim and shoot at you, but if he lands the shot, you gotta restart the mission, even if you have extra life, since the heli will be destroyed.

Now this mission, that is by the fcking hardest mission i have currently encountered is only 12500? , there is really no point in doing this mission anymore, the time/risk is not worth the bloody money anymore. I could seriously rob store for 10 minutes and get a bigger payout. I'm pleased with everything in-game, but this is one of the dumbest change i have seen, this is my first complaint, but seriously the team that made these missions, are complete morons. Just look at simeon missions, his missons pays so bad it's better to steal some socks and sell em, but the missions are time consuming, and some are fcking hard and frustating, but if you get 5k from those missions you are lucky as hell. (I have not gotten 1 good mission from Simeon, also made a thread about that stingy c*nt )

By the way, i never farmed Base invaders i have maybe only managed to complete it 7 times, maybe not even that.  We were only 2 trying the mission. Simeon,Gerald, and Lamar missions were mostly rank 8-16 missions, so we didnt bother checking those anymore. So we decided to only take missions from Ron,Lester and Martin. (We seriously love Lester's missions, they are fun as hell.)

Sir i am dissapoint! (Just lost all my cars today aswell, so this hurts me even more)

I have been playing legit from day one, i have not even attempted to glitch, i currently own a 250k apartement (Like this more than the 400k one) i used all my money on my Sultan and Sandking last night (about 200k) 200k is really lots of money for me, but i ended up loosing all my 4 cars, but this is something i was prepeared for, i did shed a tear, but my friend helped me get my sultan back, and i managed to mod it close to where it was, so I'm quite happy with that. But why do i feel that this patch screw's me more than players who exploited or used glitches? 

Edit: If you're wondering, i wont start glitching now, even if I'm really not pleased the way rockstar is heading.

voldo27
  • voldo27

Medieval Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

Awesome Greedstar, you just turned into EA, or even worse. I assume with the next patch most missions will just give a couple of hundred bucks.

Victor_714
  • Victor_714

Kid Detector

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

This is why I don't do any missions, especially some of these half hour+ long ones.

With all these nerfs, it'd be quicker just to rob a couple of stores.

Going to rob one right now. Maybe they decreased it to $100

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Have to say, that some missions they nerfed is bullsh*t.

Titan of a Job is a pretty hard and lengthy mission. Somehing like that doesn't need nerfing.

Understandable if it was Rooftop Rumble... But the genuinely hard missions shouldn't suffer.

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

If you think about it, some entry level jeans cost something like a grand, a leather jacket around 2 i believe and some nice wheels start somewhere at the 3k mark.

So, with that as a benchmark, would anyone out there, risk his life taking on mercenaries, stealing a military plane which then has to be flown across the state for 5k?

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

I wonder if they are going to lower the cash reward from completing 10 waves of survival.

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

I'm updating the pinned thread frequently.

CQR Myles
  • CQR Myles

Mechanic

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:25 AM Edited by Myles Prower, 18 October 2013 - 09:26 AM.

People are forgetting mission expenditure costs, Armor is what $100-$700 and the cost of ammo take $1000 of what ever you earn in mission.

Solo Wing Pixy
  • Solo Wing Pixy

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

Oh boy, it looks like R* caught the EA virus. Profit first. Quality second.

The game is fun I must admit, but forcing us to buy your cash cards?

They should have called this update to the "1.04 UPDATE, Missions nerfed, buy our ca$h cards now!"

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

People are forgetting mission expenditure costs, Armor is what $100-$700 and the cost of ammo take $1000 of what ever you earn in mission.

I think the only people forgetting this are Rockstar. 

/facepalm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users