Photo

1.04 things that changed

286 replies to this topic
Razorhwkzor
  • Razorhwkzor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Seems like cash cards are the scapegoat for any changes done to making money. Maybe there are different reasons like maybe you shouldn't be able to get high end apartments and premium cars in a only a day

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by Barcodee, 19 October 2013 - 02:27 AM.

glad I got my fill of LSC glitch 100 million+ so I never have think about buying a cash card and supporting this greedy company that puts out a broken game. Those defending R*, you have to be joking.

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

I realize that the mission mixed up with coke cash reward is lowered to 10k only
anything else?

lol @ them repeatedly lowering the pay out of every mission people like. They really want everyone to be broke so they buy them cash cards. GTA Online is just a shameless money grab. Atleast that's what their plan for it is, but the LSC glitch threw a wrench into that.

f*ck R*

its such a stupid tactic, only an idiot would buy a cash card, who wants to rush through the game, i played a week or two straight to level up and get a house but now im taking a break, by the time i come back i wonder what else will change.

the_mango55
  • the_mango55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

In there defense, me and my friends were farming base invaders and completing it in about 2-3 mins each time.

Not possible

I mean I can see it being possible. Not 2 minutes but probably 3 or a little more.

If you get to start from the airfield, with at least 5 players. plane flies relatively high over Zancudo and the 4 non-pilots parachute out. One player lands right beside each of the 3 planes and blows them up, the other lands right outside of the hanger and immediately takes the Cargobob as soon as the planes explode. You could probably land the cargobob at the airfield at around the 3 minute mark.

Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

car glitch doesnt work now?

did it and lost my gauntlet

paragouldgamer
  • paragouldgamer

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

In there defense, me and my friends were farming base invaders and completing it in about 2-3 mins each time.

Not possible

I mean I can see it being possible. Not 2 minutes but probably 3 or a little more.

If you get to start from the airfield, with at least 5 players. plane flies relatively high over Zancudo and the 4 non-pilots parachute out. One player lands right beside each of the 3 planes and blows them up, the other lands right outside of the hanger and immediately takes the Cargobob as soon as the planes explode. You could probably land the cargobob at the airfield at around the 3 minute mark.

I'd like to know how you got 5 players, thought base invaders was only a 1-4 player mission. Also most of the time I've tried with more than 2, the stupid plane bugs and only lets 2 enter it, the other 2 have to take a car there.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

The velum holds 4 passengers, if all 4 parachute the plane crashes and causes u to fail the mission.  Its best to safely land the plane and park it somewhere out of harms way.

the_mango55
  • the_mango55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Not possible

I'd like to know how you got 5 players, thought base invaders was only a 1-4 player mission. Also most of the time I've tried with more than 2, the stupid plane bugs and only lets 2 enter it, the other 2 have to take a car there.

Oh yeah you're right, I was thinking base invaders was 6 but I was confusing that with Mixed up with Coke.

In that case 3 players jump out and land beside the planes, and the pilot lands the plane inside the Cargobob hanger so he can jump out of the plane and immediately into the helicopter to avoid getting shot by soldiers in the hanger. Still probably possible in around 3 minutes if your team is well coordinated.

one_-AFRO-_three
  • one_-AFRO-_three

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

When I did titian today I did it solo. That is when it paid $5000...

ol_skool_staff
  • ol_skool_staff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:39 AM Edited by ol_skool_staff, 19 October 2013 - 05:41 AM.

I heard that the first time u do the mission its still full payout but the next time u do the mission its halved

Noticed that when I did VD with some low levels. Seems fair to get half.

j0nasx
  • j0nasx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:42 AM Edited by j0nasx, 19 October 2013 - 06:42 AM.

Can people on here not read? I've said twice now that the payouts are the same. It's only changed for lower level players joining higher level missions. Watch the damn payouts. Not everyone is getting the smaller payments.

That's not true... I'm a level 64 and I've been doing Martin missions that I've unlocked myself, mostly the 1 - 2 player missions like Out of Court Settlement/Water the Vineyard/Editor and Thief. I played Water the Vineyard last night after the patch and my payment was $2500 as opposed to $5k. 

Watch the payouts screen after the missions. I've seen people getting 10K and 5K for Titan of a Job. I've also just done the same mission twice (Docks to Stock) and got 25K the first time and 12.5K the second time. I can't put my finger on why it's happening yet, but the payouts are different for different people/circumstances.

Hmm but yesterday i played Titan with my crew. I got 10K and all the other crew-members got 5k (some of them have already done the job in the past and some the first time). And no it doesn't matter who is the host.

justinmcl
  • justinmcl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

All martins missions pay half or less ythe one ghat takes u all over the map ending at the airport where u shoot down the plane now gives 8k as opposed to 18k, vineyards just paid me 3k instead of 10k.

justinmcl
  • justinmcl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

Making same money per mission as I did at lvl 7 as a lvl 53 cept these higher lvl missions are multistage more difficult and take waaaay more time to complete.its probly a little early to say this but the rewards per time spent are discouraging me from continuing to play this game. That stinger gt dream may have yo be put to rest

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Whats the bet the heists will be like the new mixed up with coke paying out a share of 25k each

fluff304
  • fluff304

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

I feel that R* really f*cked up with the whole system.

1) The unlocks are completely f*cked up. I Can unlock everything but a few heavy firepower things BEFORE I can get a competition suspension for a car. IMO, all car customizations should be unlocked by level 40. The whole thing needs to be reworked.

2) All of the common things are too damn expensive. I understand not wanting people to finish everything too fast, but ammo prices for normal things like pistols, smgs, and shotguns are way too overpriced. And let's not mention the car upgrade prices. If you don't have millions and want to try out a new car (even a common one on the streets) and upgrade it, you are SOL if you don't like it. This makes it extremely hard for the newcomers to get anywhere or do anything enjoyable for the first few days/weeks.

3) Only being allowed to own one garage at a time is also stupid. Expanding it would encourage players to spend more money on properties, cars, and upgrades. Also, you can never have enough garage space.....

4) If they REALLY wanted to solve the mission farming problem, they would stop lower level people from being able to join missions they aren't eligible for yet (or nerf the payout for them to around 5-6k). They could also diminish cash and rp payouts based on how many times you've played an individual mission in a day's time. First time in 24 hours: 100%, second time: 75%, third time: 50%, etc....

I don't think the cash cards play as big of a role as most people think. While they DO want to sell them, they would sell anyways. I think they are trying to keep people from being able to buy almost anything they want after only playing for a few days to a week. But that will never happen. There are always people that will farm the best way to make money/rp and do it 8-12 hours a day for days straight. You will never stop those guys from reaching their goal as fast as they can. They only thing you can do is try to give weekend warriors a chance to catch up, either by purchasable addons, or a complex anti-farming system. Either way, nerfing it for everyone isn't a good option at all.....

The real coast guard
  • The real coast guard

Gangrene Gangster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by The real coast guard, 19 October 2013 - 04:43 PM.

Lol, how f*cking stupid can you be?

1) He was talking about grinding races with 2-3 friends that are helping. How does that take skill? The point is that you have to trade wins with them, because 3 people aren't going to just sit there for 14 hours letting you farm them for wins. Sorry that you think win farming is the definition of skill, maybe try a real race sometime.

2) It's not bullsh*t. Winning a full race pays about $7000. Not coming in first is a lot less. One second you're talking about needing skill to make money, the next second you're saying you don't need to win to make a lot of money. How about you get off your period long enough to make some f*cking sense.

3) $100 after taxes for 14 hours is a good representation of minimum wage in a lot of the developed world, including 'Merica. Cost of living changes from state to state, along with minimum wage, you know? I guess not, they probably don't teach you that in "How To Be A Worthless Welfare Scumbag 101". If anyone in your family had ever had a job, you might know what taxes were.

Lastly, repeating the same 45 second race with a 2 minute loading time nonstop for 14 hours with the same 2 people who let you win every time is the definition of grinding. Sorry you're too much of a scrub to know how to play, and you find mindless repetitive tasks fun. You should go back to Farmville, this obviously isn't the game for you.

Wow you are one really confused and emotional bitch to go and talk about periods, and what you said about welfare and my family's money actually made me cough it was so ridiculously funny because if I thought that sort of a wage was so low wouldn't that indicate that I'm used to a much higher wage?

1: I know he was talking about playing with friends which doesn't take skill, if you don't understand what I mean then you're obviously terrible at racing games aswell.

2: if you actually had any skill you would know that 90% of players suck, just like yourself, so there is no need to play with friends, also once you get to know each track there is no need to repeat just one race. You do know you can bet on yourself and others that can pay big don't you? Or are you just some idiot who doesn't pay attention to things?

3: I don't care what you think the minimum wage for the developed world is it fluctuates constantly from place to place and is irrelevant, if you're getting $10 for 1.4hrs work in a first world country then you must be stupid or being taken advantage of. There are a lot more variables to it which balance things out in America other than what you stated, let the smart people think about that stuff.

Lastly: As previously stated that isn't how I play and you just suck too hard to understand, you seem like a complete moron, read things more than once if your feeling intelligent enough to try and act like an intellectual over the Internet.

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

I have one thing to say about Rockstar lowering mission payouts...
Online hasn't even been up for a month and people have legitimately farmed millions upon millions in GTA$.
Even with the changes you could still have a billion by New Year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users