Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you enjoy more GTAO or this forum?

100 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

10 for the game, 11 for the forum, 1 for crude actions to our mothers, 1 for rubbing all over himself. So far the trend is more or less a 50 50 split between people who prefer GTAO the game and people who prefer GTAO the forum : People who think Rockstar is the #1 developer and people who think DeffPony is the #1 developer.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

p66id.jpg

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Its morons like you that make this forum interesting. lol gtfo. GTAO is very enjoyable your just acting your age. 4.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

p66id.jpg

Nothing my friend, I don't smoke. I just honestly find it interesting that this game has bombed to the point that half of people surveyed prefer GTAO the forum to GTAO the game.

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Considering I now spend more time on the forum than in the game after trying it for a week...

This forum.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Obviously I'd rather be playing the game than on the forum, but seen as though I can't bring my PS3 to work...

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:02 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 18 October 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Honestly, from a new members perspective, the vast majority of posts on here are garbage, off-topic heated arguements and/or disrespectful.

I just visit occasionally to see if I can find info I'm looking for, and couldn't resist making an account to offer insight into a thread that nobody else seemed to consider.
  • Ninjambie likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Honestly, from a new members perspective, the vast majority of posts on here are garbage, off-topic heated arguements and/or disrespectful.

I just visit occasionally to see if I can find info I'm looking for, and couldn't resist making an account to offer insight into a thread that nobody else seemed to consider.

This is the truth.

JackCanCook
  • JackCanCook

Yes, He can!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

I think there´s too much "f* you", "gtfo", "stfu", "nobody cares" and "close this thread already", but still: +1 forum!

Revoltion
  • Revoltion

Rev

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

There

For the people who are here for the actual point of this thread:

The current count is 9 for GTAO and 6 for the forum, 1 for crude actions to our mothers, and 1 for rubbing butter all over himself. Please ignore the trolls and vote on the initial question posed in the OP if you are just tuning in.

Please add a poll to this thread. 

I couldn't figure it out. I went to pole manager and it would let me specify questions but not answers. If an admin could fix it i'd appreciate it.

As you create the new topic an option in top right shows manage topic poll. In there you can add questions etc. Believe you would be able to do this even now as well.

When you go into manage topic poll it lets you add questions but not answers.

The question is already listed, the answers are what is listed next to fields with labels 1 and 2 for example.

Might want to take some notice of this Admiral?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

We could add a poll but I prefer that people comment rather than vote anonymously at this point and it would be hard to go back and edit the poll to include the ppl who already voted, unless you want me to just start this over with a new thread?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users