Photo

Can't find the Coquette

6 replies to this topic
R3MMURD
  • R3MMURD

Drumm3r

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

I've seen it once with Michael during the story at the movie studio, and once at the ferris wheel parking lot. Didn't save either one. Now I'm stuck looking everywhere for one. I keep checking that ferris wheel spawn, Vinewood Hills, rich areas, etc and it won't show up. Has anyone come across a place where it will spawn for sure? I want this car badly.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Just keep driving around or try reloading the game to get a fresh car spawn, I've noticed when I drive around in a Carbonizzare they start showing up.

Nfsryder
  • Nfsryder

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Drive a Sentinel around Vinewood Hills. Always works for me.

R3MMURD
  • R3MMURD

Drumm3r

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

Tried both of these ideas for hours and not a single Coquette. Just a crap ton of Carbonizzare's.

Evo X Ali
  • Evo X Ali

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

restart your console instead of reloading the game, but before you restart, quick save the game in the rich area preferably near Micheal's 4-vehicle garage, then restart your console. remember to quick save on foot not in a vehicle. so everytime you restart your console it should be a different vehicle cycle. 

• R3MMURD likes this

R3MMURD
  • R3MMURD

Drumm3r

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

restart your console instead of reloading the game, but before you restart, quick save the game in the rich area preferably near Micheal's 4-vehicle garage, then restart your console. remember to quick save on foot not in a vehicle. so everytime you restart your console it should be a different vehicle cycle. 

This worked. THANK YOU.

• Evo X Ali likes this

Evo X Ali
  • Evo X Ali

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:19 AM Edited by Evo X Ali, 20 October 2013 - 06:19 AM.

This worked. THANK YOU.

you're welcome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users