Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Bro story, cool.

Why are you here then?

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

And yet, here you are, on a GTA Online forum.

Big64
  • Big64

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Just wondering how hard was it for them to follow the success of samp, obviously it ain't perfect, but they decided to go the complete other direction :/

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

in samp at least 1 admin per hundred players is required. you call that effective? how many admins do you think rockstars could pay for? 20.000.000 sales, right? lets say 5.000.000 players at a time. so they need 50.000 admins, they should pay them at least $2.000 per month. So they will need $100.000.000 per month to pay the admins. You sure thats a good way to go?

And samp without admins is the biggest crap you can possibly play, because it is full of glitches and offers an almost infinite range of possiblities to cheater kids.

btw it is a good thing that there is a 16 player limit for the old generation consoles, but hopefully for PC and next generation consoles there will be a higher player limit. btw the current player limit on samp is 1.000 players, 200 was like 5 years ago. But 1k players is just sick.. the chat is entirely useless. you cant read a single chat line before it vanishes lol

Big64
  • Big64

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

Lol hardly anyone pays an admin any kind of starry especially 2000$ a month unless they are retarded, lmao

There are plenty of volunteer admins, that are trustworthy and easy to monitor,

Cs, Bf2 and BF4 have hundreds of servers easily managing the player demands, and rockstar is already paying for hosting enough servers, while others can host their own

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Even though I've never played SA MP i'd admit that 200+ players sounds impressive.

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:14 AM Edited by kABUSE, 18 October 2013 - 05:14 AM.

Lol hardly anyone pays an admin any kind of starry especially 2000$ a month unless they are retarded, lmao

Bullcrap.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

Just wait til they put 5 on pc. Updated samp.

Should be great, in the mean time, rockstar has created a awesome base to work with.

Can't wait!

danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

in samp at least 1 admin per hundred players is required. you call that effective? how many admins do you think rockstars could pay for? 20.000.000 sales, right? lets say 5.000.000 players at a time. so they need 50.000 admins, they should pay them at least $2.000 per month. So they will need $100.000.000 per month to pay the admins. You sure thats a good way to go?

And samp without admins is the biggest crap you can possibly play, because it is full of glitches and offers an almost infinite range of possiblities to cheater kids.

btw it is a good thing that there is a 16 player limit for the old generation consoles, but hopefully for PC and next generation consoles there will be a higher player limit. btw the current player limit on samp is 1.000 players, 200 was like 5 years ago. But 1k players is just sick.. the chat is entirely useless. you cant read a single chat line before it vanishes lol

Lol, samp without admins is the biggest crap? idiot, the admins barely do anything on the servers, its the autoban system that bans the players. Regardless, even if there was 0 admins on the server, the autoban system will do its job. SAMP is a multiplayer MOD no sh*t there's gonna be glitches, but in the far run, SAMP is way better than GTAO. R* should learn from the almighty SAMP.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

the almighty SAMP.

lol, do you call it that when you suck it off?

danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

the almighty SAMP.

LMAO, I havent touched SAMP for a good 2 years or so mate, gtfo here no one wants you here lol. If you got nothing better to say, please dont post at all, go back to glitching.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

the almighty SAMP.

LMAO, I havent touched SAMP for a good 2 years or so mate, gtfo here no one wants you here lol. If you got nothing better to say, please dont post at all, go back to glitching.

1. I've never used a glitch. Hell, I've never even used a cheat code in SP.

2. For not having touched it in 2 years, you still seem to have quite a bit of it's "almighty" member stuck in your face.

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:27 AM Edited by kABUSE, 18 October 2013 - 05:27 AM.

Lol, samp without admins is the biggest crap? idiot, the admins barely do anything on the servers, its the autoban system that bans the players. Regardless, even if there was 0 admins on the server, the autoban system will do its job. SAMP is a multiplayer MOD no sh*t there's gonna be glitches, but in the far run, SAMP is way better than GTAO. R* should learn from the almighty SAMP.

Without admins you can use healthack, health regen, fly with your car, speedhack-ram into other players and much more...

I have played on samps first server almost since release, until GTAO was launched. Some random child like you is in absolutely no position to lecture me about it.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

How many of us played SAMP? I'm curious. It's frustrating that R* didn't reach out to that community for ideas. Not every server on SAMP was great. Some were epic, others will full of fail, but between all of them the ideas were there to make a truly successful and fun MMO game that didn't play like any other MMO game. 

Bad Sports would go to PRISON and just stay there until their time was up (no playing around on your own server bullcrap, hit the bricks). (but that would also mean defining bad sports a bit more accurately too). 

You wouldn't "Need" admins for every server if the game was designed a bit more creatively. SAMP needed admins and developers to make the server correct because it was a mod of the original game. R* could easily adopt the EA style of server rentals to handle that aspect of it. One of the most frustrating things about V is that there's no real clear way to choose a server to join, it just joins whatever server it feels you can get into... there should be server browser list that allows you to choose which one you want to play on, organize regionally, etc. etc... 

I just hope when this game hits PCs that the SAMP folks can, once again, figure out how to re-create what they had. 

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Just wondering how hard was it for them to follow the success of samp, obviously it ain't perfect, but they decided to go the complete other direction :/

It is a mod and not made by Rockstar.

Robert235
  • Robert235

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by Robert235, 08 November 2013 - 07:21 PM.

I play samp for 3 years off and on, my fave server was crazybob cops and robber.it got boring.samp team is working on just cause multiplayer can't wait for that.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Except your missing one small factoid, San Andreas online was PC only and that's the only reason it could handle 200 people per server

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 08 November 2013 - 07:52 PM.

Except your missing one small factoid, San Andreas online was PC only and that's the only reason it could handle 200 people per server

its not the ONLY reason.. but it is a factor, yes. I think the massive difference in number of players isn't the biggest reason to support a SAMP-like expurience... 

Jasonspliff1
  • Jasonspliff1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Did anyone ever play on the ls-rp server ? Haven't played on there for few years but 5 years ago that's was the best one by far!! This is what I thought gtao was going to be like.They mastered it and gta failed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users