Allot of people will be banned PMSL

312 replies to this topic
Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

They're not gonna go through the accounts of 20 million users and ban/reset the ones that glitched... that'll take far too long and they'll lose too much customers, for a mistake R* themselves made. They had 4 years and they still couldn't get their sh*t together to do a proper beta test and release a working game with minimal glitches. Also lol @ their comment about the in-game 'economy' not being balanced. There is no economy in GTA Online, there's just a fake currency that you can buy sh*t with. To be an 'economy' you must be able to sell the currency for real life money (like Runescape/WoW), which you can't.

The whiners make me laugh also. They complain that other players glitching for more money than them 'ruins their experience' and gives puts them in an 'unfair disadvantage'. Truth is, you're not at any disadvantage because no-one was stopping you from doing the glitch yourself, you're just a pussy and/or fa**ot.

That says a lot about your intelligence, callimg people fa**ots. We don't say that bullsh*t here, take that to YT or some sh*t or shut up!

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 October 2013 - 03:57 PM.

Let the glitchers and exploiters get banned.  It'll make online gaming as a whole improve.  Good riddance.

why dont u go play hanna montana or some sh*t. good riddance

Link me the Hannah Montana game and I'll go play it.  I'm sorry but are you butthurt that you can't just cheat to get what you want?  Does the concept of work terrify you?  Are you Michaels son?  Do you have "entitled bitch" tatooed on you somewhere?  Lets see pics.

Hope you get banned.  You entitled brats make me sick.

lol i bet u would. and i aint even trippin on it like ur f*ckin ass bitchin bout "ban everybody my life is unfair wah wah wah" stop bein such a pussy and dont worry bout my money. if u dont wanna use glitches, dont. i dont give a fucck.

I'm disgusted that you're apart of my generation.  How intelligently you speak, your vocabulary, need to project, and entitlement are just superb.

Oh I mean "you speak so fly dawg, you aint no bitch fo sho!"

I'm dying to know where I said "ban everybody my life is unfair wah wah wah", or where I implied I give one iota of sh*t about your money(or lack there of).  Your extrapolation skills could use some work.

Oh I mean "my nigga you totally need to check out some context clues n sh*t, less someone clap yo ass"

I'm starting to get the feeling that you're just mad that you're probably going to be banned, for being a "lazy bitch" and having to cheat to be able to play an easy game.  You could also be pissy because you have been bested logically.  Next time come armed to a battle of wits.

You are most definitely "trippin" my "dawg".

u needa stand up for ur ass and take responsibility. if u talkin that ra ra sh*t ban dis nigga he got more money cuzz he didnt grind some gay ass mission like me for 35 hours then u stand for everything that go with it. u talkin bout witts n sh*t but ur prob is u think u smart but u stupid as fucck lol. truth is i aint gettin banned even tho ppl like u cry n cry so its all good. and nigga wtf u think this iz a game show lol. bested logically ahaha only a tru bitch say sh*t like that. i kno ur a corny square ass type nigga but DAYUM lol. watch out or ill use my witts and best u! hahaha that get hit in the face real talk

Your writing and grammar skills are so below an elementary level that I cannot even make sense of this.  I get the feeling its a thinly veiled attempt at further justifying your need to glitch.  The game is easy, getting money is easy, you're just a lazy and entitled bitch that needs everything handed to him.

only a tru bitch say sh*t like that

That's a pretty accurate analysis of 100% of your posts.  Keep trying to justify your glitching/cheating, I can't wait to see your post in a week or two crying about not being to play the game.  It's going to be especially cute when you mention in the post that you "never cheated and dont understand why I'm banned".

nigga wtf u think this iz a game show

I don't even....

ur prob is u think u smart but u stupid as fucck lol

I thought this sentence was head and shoulders above the rest.  This does a fine job of illustrating your genius.

u needa stand up for ur ass and take responsibility

For..... not cheating?  For having morals?  I'm more than happy to stand up and take responsibility for not being an entitled twat and having morals. 

P.S.  Please sharpen your writing, grammar, and general logical process.  You take decades to post, and when you do, its an unintelligible brick of ghetto speak, and it just makes you look like an ass.  Also, I hate waiting to see what brilliance you vomit onto your keyboard.

P.P.S. I recommend starting with getting your G.E.D.

• WildBrick142, FirstLadyofGTA, Levano and 2 others like this

Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Smokin Shadowz, 18 October 2013 - 04:07 PM.

Reliable source you got their op.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

R* f*cks up. And as a result they punish others.

This is the dumbest mentality that keeps cropping up in this thread.  For starters, it's impossible to completely debug any software.  If you disagree, please cite your years of experience in the industry.

Secondly, why do you feel the need to exploit the glitch?  A person with sound morals who discovered it, would report it and move on with playing like a normal person.  How is this justifiable?

• Vicarious_Force likes this

Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

This is the dumbest mentality that keeps cropping up in this thread.  For starters, it's impossible to completely debug any software.  If you disagree, please cite your years of experience in the industry.

Secondly, why do you feel the need to exploit the glitch?  A person with sound morals who discovered it, would report it and move on with playing like a normal person.  How is this justifiable?

Believe or not glitches are not found by players. They are released by specific developers to 3rd parties so they can make more money on the side. And if they really didn't want to ruin the game economy they would take those cards out. The REAL reason they're doing this is obvious. Nobody will give them any more money if they can get it for free. Simple as that.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

@jp

oh man u got me laughin hard as hell ova here with ur grammar police ish lol.couple things tho...1 i admit to cheatin, dont deny it so i dunno where u be pullin this from.2 i aint trippin even if that small chance to ban me fall thru. nxt gen here and ill hit up sum cod. i dont need that sckool sh*t boy. we gettin money ova here fucck wat u yellin. this 400 blocck.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

@jp

oh man u got me laughin hard as hell ova here with ur grammar police ish lol.couple things tho...1 i admit to cheatin, dont deny it so i dunno where u be pullin this from.2 i aint trippin even if that small chance to ban me fall thru. nxt gen here and ill hit up sum cod. i dont need that sckool sh*t boy. we gettin money ova here fucck wat u yellin. this 400 blocck.

I laughed harder than I should.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 October 2013 - 04:18 PM.

@jp

ill hit up sum cod.

Why wait?  Just leave us now and go play Modern Warfare 1.6.

I'm sure you're laughing so hard.  Thats why it took you half an hour to post, and (as expected) you pull the "grammar police" cop out.  I'm sorry, does it upset you that your poor grammar and shallow mental process illustrates you as a complete f*cking idiot?

i dont need that sckool

I'm willing to bet if I made a poll the results would be overwhelming that you do need "sckool".  

i admit to cheatin, dont deny it so i dunno where u be pullin this

u needa stand up for ur ass and take responsibility

YOU said that.  I was just addressing you.  Your reading comprehension skills could also use some work.  You'd benefit a lot from this: ReadingForDummies.jpg

we gettin money ova here fucck wat u yellin. this 400 blocck.

Somebody+call+the+sWAT+team+someone+just

I've disemboweled you on every level.

robert-downey-jr-tony-stark.jpg

My work here is done.  Have a good day "playa" and keep making an ass out of yourself.

• WildBrick142 likes this

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

f*ck cheaters, enjoy your bans. Just ruining the fun for people that play properly, and even more so for people that pay for money

how does someone having more money driving around ruin the game for someone who doesent have it?

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

@jp

lol start spellin sh*t wrong and this student teacher ass nigga jp gunna jump out correctin talkin bout how bad his ass hurt when ppl glitch. dude is on a mission lol

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hmm, that mentality isn't dumb. What is dumb is that, "Oh lets just ban the lil mutha f*ckas who cheated. Who gives a f*ck if we overlooked it. Make sure ta try and get em banned on Xbox Live too. Ha we're dicks" - Rockstar mentality. What the hell.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

@jp

lol start spellin sh*t wrong and this student teacher ass nigga jp gunna jump out correctin talkin bout how bad his ass hurt when ppl glitch. dude is on a mission lol

dafuq did I just read?

• Sting4S, FirstLadyofGTA and Levano like this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

@jp

He's laughing at you, not with you.  It's ok, I'd misinterpret it if it made me look a fool.

Rockstar mentality. What the hell.

it's impossible to completely debug any software.  It really is.  Though I don't give R* any breaks on this, since it was totally plausible to do an open beta to find bugs like this.  But don't get me wrong, I wont give the people who exploit glitches any breaks either.  Ya'll know better.

• Flu Jerky likes this

Flu Jerky
  • Flu Jerky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

jptawok is absolutely correct in terms of R*'s ability in easily finding who glitched/cheated and who didn't.  A few algorithms and searches will provide them any information they are looking for.  There is no question about that.  

As for the people who choose to use glitches towards their own personal gain, you cannot be angry with any decision to ban that player.  If I was one of said cheaters, before even using a glitch I would know that doing so would/could have repercussions.  That's the bottom line.  R* can chose how they deal with those people.  And it will not be hard at all for them to find out who used any exploit in the game and deal with them as they wish.  

With that said, I personally do not care who cheated or how.  But should they decide to go down the banning path, I'm anxiously anticipating all of the threads afterwards  

• jptawok likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

jptawok is absolutely correct in terms of R*'s ability in easily finding who glitched/cheated and who didn't.  A few algorithms and searches will provide them any information they are looking for.  There is no question about that.  

As for the people who choose to use glitches towards their own personal gain, you cannot be angry with any decision to ban that player.  If I was one of said cheaters, before even using a glitch I would know that doing so would/could have repercussions.  That's the bottom line.  R* can chose how they deal with those people.  And it will not be hard at all for them to find out who used any exploit in the game and deal with them as they wish.  

With that said, I personally do not care who cheated or how.  But should they decide to go down the banning path, I'm anxiously anticipating all of the threads afterwards  

A fresh breath of intelligence.  Thank you.

Like Flu said, you knew that was a glitch before you did it.  Otherwise you discovered a glitch, and continuously exploited it.  People who discovered it, reported it, and never touched it again, will most likely not get banned, as they were doing their civil duty as ethical gamers.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Bullsh*t, its still their fault. They ain't got no right to get all ban happy on us, the f*ck? They shouldn't have overlooked this.

And I DID NOT cheat so don't be frikkin sayin 'y'all'

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

well.... i did alot of mission restarts with my friends.... but seriously ... is it my fault that its a press of a button to do the mission reset gltich lmao.... somebody needs to tell rockstar that if want to sh*t to be fixed ... banning people isnt the first step...

if your product is broken ... than people are going to do whatever the f*ck they want to cheat the system .... it just needs to be fixed

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

haha jp aint right. the nigga talkin out his ass cryin for bans ckuzz he 2 pussy to get ez money. i dunno why u so turnt up over bannin ppl. who cares its a game. i guess for u its more than a game. must be ur whole life thats why ur so mad. it all make sense now  :lol:

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Bullsh*t, its still their fault. They ain't got no right to get all ban happy on us, the f*ck? They shouldn't have overlooked this.

And I DID NOT cheat so don't be frikkin sayin 'y'all'

I don't mean you in general, sorry about that.  My y'all was directed at the angry cheaters.  At the end of the day, they knew better.  I honestly wish companies would take stronger stances against cheaters/exploiters.  People shouldn't feel compelled to take advantage of a flaw.  It's the "its their fault" mentality that has given us wonderful things like ink tags on clothing/money, bulletproof glass in convenience stores, coded keypads everywhere, and cameras hanging on every corner/lightpost.  Meh, I'm just ranting at this point.

Though I am going to have a hearty laugh at all the butt hurt threads that are coming.  [Insert "Brace Yourselves" meme]

• Vicarious_Force and Trevor's Shaved Head like this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

haha jp aint right. the nigga talkin out his ass cryin for bans ckuzz he 2 pussy to get ez money. i dunno why u so turnt up over bannin ppl. who cares its a game. i guess for u its more than a game. must be ur whole life thats why ur so mad. it all make sense now  :lol:

Oh look, another post where he completely ignored what I said to him and continued to project and assume.  You're a true playa when it comes to ignoring what someone said and making sh*t up.  Kudos.  "It all makes sense now".

Please try making sense next time, and having a logical comeback.  The "lol fuccck nigga you so stupid" is getting a little old.

Can we just get a lock here?  This wasn't a constructive post to begin with.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Oh look, another post where he completely ignored what I said to him and continued to project and assume.  You're a true playa when it comes to ignoring what someone said and making sh*t up.  Kudos.  "It all makes sense now".

Please try making sense next time, and having a logical comeback.  The "lol fuccck nigga you so stupid" is getting a little old.

truth hurts gotta face the facts or u can be a hero and come and taste the mack

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

Must every thread on this vaunted forum devolve into a fruitless mud-slinging match between lobotomized apes?

Flu Jerky
  • Flu Jerky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'm not completely letting R* off the hook either.  I said back in the "Technical Issues" thread back when online was first launched that the launch was equivalent to a "Beta Test" and got corrected by some posters shortly thereafter.  "You don't know what beta means."  "This isn't a beta you have no idea what you are talking about."  Major failures at that magnitude are worked on during a beta release and that is when those glitches/exploits are looked at and fixed.  The fact that this all went on at a launch can only lead one to believe that they did not properly test the game prior to online release.

But they are trying, in their own way, to make up for that by providing the players with $500k to make up for any money they would have lost.  Albeit, this will not completely rectify all issues with loss of characters and/or progress; but it is an attempt nonetheless.  

But now, when banning is coming to light, I'm reading in threads all over that people are placing blame on the fact that they used the exploits and glitches on R* because of the issues they ran into.  They lost their character and the only way (in their odd way of thinking) of getting back is by using software issues to their own advantage to get obscenely rich and leveled in the game.  Even so much that they would not be anywhere near their level status/wealth if they hadn't lost their character.  

I'm not trying to say that there aren't legit players who have actually acquired a high level and massed a huge amount of wealth by playing "properly".  I'm positive that there are others out there who earned their status.  But R* can easily decipher who is who.  

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 October 2013 - 04:50 PM.

truth hurts gotta face the facts or u can be a hero and come and taste the mack

Please try making sense next time,

Can you at least do this?  I'm curious, what is it like to "taste the mack"?  I like mac n' cheese?

Truth hurts?  That's why you pretend that people are laughing with you.  That's why there's a clear pattern in how terrible your grammar is and how much ghetto speak you use, and how clearly frustrated you're getting.

Face facts.  I am a hero. I'm not the hero the GTA forums want, I'm the hero the GTA forums need.

Must every thread on this vaunted forum devolve into a fruitless mud-slinging match between lobotomized apes?

Posted by apes, furthered by apes.  When a post starts off bad, it tends to end bad.  If there were constructive conversation to be had on this topic, I'd be all for it.  Unfortunately you're either in the "cheating aint cheating" camp, or you're in the "cheating is cheating" camp.  Also unfortunately, polarization leads to the biggest/angriest debates.

• Flu Jerky likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 18 October 2013 - 04:49 PM.

Do me a favor and buy this:

lexicon-evolved.jpeg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did glitch myself because I lost more than $100k after getting spam-killed by kids (was left with around $8k) but after I glitched, I got an apartament (which gives no advantages, just fancy building) and visual car mods (which makes the car fancy, not faster. I also got armor but it was 20% and it's not really working.). Rest of the money was lost (again) by kids and I was left with $300k. I earned $150k on jobs.

While I think that everyone who glitched (including me) should be punished, banning people is a bit too harsh. It would be better to reset cash to 0, wipe entire stats or make them a bad sport for a month.

• Levano likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

How is abusing an exploit the gamers fault? It's not our fault rockstar did not beta test.

Lol who had the gun to your head forcing you to do it. You probably think guns kill people huh. I didn't have a problem NOT Doing it. Never did it once. Grand total of 58k from cars sold. Sorry but your an idiot.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Something tells me this is fake..

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

i got 20+ million in car sales. all legit. ban these nuts!

Flu Jerky
  • Flu Jerky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

I must admit.... I really do enjoy the idiotic, grammar-less threads posted though.  

And ebonics typed out is hilariously contradicting when one is trying to provide a point or opinion...

• jptawok likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Do me a favor and buy this:

lexicon-evolved.jpeg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did glitch myself because I lost more than $100k after getting spam-killed by kids (was left with around $8k) but after I glitched, I got an apartament (which gives no advantages, just fancy building) and visual car mods (which makes the car fancy, not faster. I also got armor but it was 20% and it's not really working.). Rest of the money was lost (again) by kids and I was left with $300k. I earned $150k on jobs.

While I think that everyone who glitched (including me) should be punished, banning people is a bit too harsh. It would be better to reset cash to 0, wipe entire stats or make them a bad sport for a month.

A wild adult appears!

picard_clapping.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users