Allot of people will be banned PMSL

312 replies to this topic
Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

I didn't even cheat and I'm mad. Don't like what they're doing and Online is becoming distasteful to me.

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

In my opinion, taking advantage of a game glitch is entirely the fault of the company who makes the game. Now if a game has been modded, that is the only time a ban is justified.

You used the glitch, for sure. 

Of course it's not the companies fault. A game developer will never ever release a game without glitches. Glitches become known when millions of players are gonna play the game.

And your stupid if you think it's not bannable, because you are making use of something that wasn't designed that way thus destroying a online game in this manner a economy.

I won't say ban the glitchers, but at least reset them. It's their own fault.

Modders should be banned instantly.

Nope, I've only done one race online. I'm on level 4 with around $8,000 because I've never been interested in online gaming. Expecting people not to exploit game glitches is just unrealistic.

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by Levano, 18 October 2013 - 02:02 PM.

In my opinion, taking advantage of a game glitch is entirely the fault of the company who makes the game. Now if a game has been modded, that is the only time a ban is justified.

Of course it's not the companies fault. A game developer will never ever release a game without glitches. Glitches become known when millions of players are gonna play the game.

And your stupid if you think it's not bannable, because you are making use of something that wasn't designed that way thus destroying a online game in this manner a economy.

Nope, I've only done one race online. I'm on level 4 with around $8,000 because I've never been interested in online gaming. Expecting people not to exploit game glitches is just unrealistic.

That's why you ban/reset.. People will always find glitches that's unavoidable. If you do nothing against it a online game this big will be dead anytime soon.

How is abusing an exploit the gamers fault? It's not our fault rockstar did not beta test.

Just because you didn't know of a beta test doesn't mean there was none..

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

so has anyone been banned or reset since this mornings patch?????

Flu Jerky
  • Flu Jerky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Other than the vehicle selling glitch, what else is there?

The only thing I've done was stay in the gated garage in Boneyard during survival mode.  Hard to be shot at as the enemy can't shoot through the gate but you can.  Done this a few times to pass through wave 10 but only have a total of $200k saved (mostly playing "Quick Missions").   I only have my single car and no apartments at lvl 34.  

I'd rather be reset than banned.  If I'm banned then I'll be upset but whatever....  

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

I will throw myself under the bus (I have no life right now). I am a substitute teacher, which means I can take off any and as many days as I want. I have only worked two days since GTA online came out. I'm up over 100 hours online... I never play free roam and I'm always banging out mission after mission or doing races online (races gives a lot of RP and money). I am level 71 right now.... I basically play all day until my wife gets home from work (spend some time with her), go to my niece's soccer game (if she has one) and then I play some more in the evening while my wife plays The Last of Us. Basically I am saying that I have no life right now lol.  So I can safely say that anyone over level 100 (I'll give some leeway for those level 71-99) seriously has no life. To anyone reading this that might be over level 100... I am sad (for already being level 71)... that makes you beyond pitiful and pathetic.

Im 69 and have known many gamers in my time from my area, and even at the GTA5 release night. You have more life than alot.

Even at 69 I wouldnt say Ive no lifed, Ive done much worse in the past on games and even without playing games. I do feel Ive played alot though and what you said has occured to me whilst playing. 

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

yes i seen someone level 220  i mean come on that is a booster right there that guy will be banned asap lol

Just because he grinded the missions does not make him a cheater. So no, he will not get banned ASAP.

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

That's why you ban/reset.. People will always find glitches that's unavoidable. If you do nothing against it a online game this big will be dead anytime soon.

How is abusing an exploit the gamers fault? It's not our fault rockstar did not beta test.

A reset for glitch abusers is one thing, an out right ban is over the top. Like I said, I don't play online anyway, but what gets me though is this. Someone who glitches their way to wealth is "bad" and destroying the game economy and has an unfair advantage over other players. I hear that Rockstar will let you buy in game money with real money. Am I right? It's ok to get a money advantage as long as you use real money. Talk about a double standard. lol

• eddierock and RadicalLegend like this

RudeboyJohn
  • RudeboyJohn

Rocker

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Anyone who gets banned deserve it.

Im saying this having my main char clearly at risk.

• Vicarious_Force likes this

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:32 PM Edited by Levano, 18 October 2013 - 02:37 PM.

A reset for glitch abusers is one thing, an out right ban is over the top. Like I said, I don't play online anyway, but what gets me though is this. Someone who glitches their way to wealth is "bad" and destroying the game economy and has an unfair advantage over other players. I hear that Rockstar will let you buy in game money with real money. Am I right? It's ok to get a money advantage as long as you use real money. Talk about a double standard. lol

That is true, but compared to the amount of moneys people made and the costs of cash cards I'd say the exploiting is much much worse.. $15.000.000 dollar in game money costs over the $100.. Some people will do that, but most of the people who buy in game cash will just spend money once or twice. 

As the situation is now, cash cards are useless because they're just not worth anything. It's just to easy to make $20 of ingame cash. I'd rather see that $20 go to R* which they can use to improve the game.

So yea, cashcards do destroy the economy as well, but in much lower numbers then the exploiting does at this point. Besides they do support the company.

There's just way to much money getting made by glitching.. There's loads of people who can buy everything in game already.. This won't happen this fast when people didn't glitch but cashcards were available.

Hope I made my point clear about the comparison between those 2.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Khaos89, 18 October 2013 - 02:39 PM.

You know what F*ck you people who use cheats and exploits to try and be better, the truth is your sh*t at playing games and have to cheat to level up and have no sense of achievement whatsoever. Not only that, you have the backbone to come on here and complain about R* doing something about it.  Its so funny too because the majority of nuisance chronic complainers are children who should not even be playing the god damn game.  I hope R* does ban all of you players who cheat, It will mean proper players get a fair chance and play with people who like to play the game and not cheat.

-sh*t at playing games

I glitched, I've also killed over 1400 players and have less than 130 deaths. Yesterday I had 23 kills in a match and 1 death. 2nd place had 11 kills and 6 deaths. Hardly sh*t.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

Anyone who gets banned deserve it.

Im saying this having my main char clearly at risk.

Not if Rockstar makes mistakes and bans a few wrong accounts -- it happens. Banning is not the way to solve issues.
  • WildBrick142 likes this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

so has anyone been banned or reset since this mornings patch?????

nope no bans yet. ive made a VERY obvious glitched fortune 2. if r* honestly bans for that then they are bigger fa**ots then i thought and will happily walk away from that online train wreck.

gta should be a bad ass open world based on freedom, fun, and causing chaos. But with passive mode, ppl kicking, and the whole "bad sport" sh*t its like a nanny state. dumbed down so little pussies can "sight see" and mindlessly drive around the city with all their soccer mom mothers starring over their shoulder and praising their little fa**ot child for being a good boy and not killing other players. 

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

They're not gonna go through the accounts of 20 million users and ban/reset the ones that glitched... that'll take far too long and they'll lose too much customers, for a mistake R* themselves made. They had 4 years and they still couldn't get their sh*t together to do a proper beta test and release a working game with minimal glitches. Also lol @ their comment about the in-game 'economy' not being balanced. There is no economy in GTA Online, there's just a fake currency that you can buy sh*t with. To be an 'economy' you must be able to sell the currency for real life money (like Runescape/WoW), which you can't.

The whiners make me laugh also. They complain that other players glitching for more money than them 'ruins their experience' and gives puts them in an 'unfair disadvantage'. Truth is, you're not at any disadvantage because no-one was stopping you from doing the glitch yourself, you're just a pussy and/or fa**ot.

• I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT and RadicalLegend like this

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

It is funny that one can simply get most things in the game no trouble the only thing really expensive are the cars and fully modding them. Nerfing everything for some microtransactions which do not work half the time and are there to milk more money from a game that has already put a billion + dollars in R* bank accounts. If that is not greed then I do not know what it is and EA have being doing it fine all this time. :miranda:

Why is it that SP is still a broken mess not even able to install the play disc on my hard drive oh and half these patches did not fix anything. Still getting stuck in sky cam and still seeing some rather bad lag.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

They're not gonna go through the accounts of 20 million users and ban/reset the ones that glitched... that'll take far too long and they'll lose too much customers, for a mistake R* themselves made. They had 4 years and they still couldn't get their sh*t together to do a proper beta test and release a working game with minimal glitches. Also lol @ their comment about the in-game 'economy' not being balanced. There is no economy in GTA Online, there's just a fake currency that you can buy sh*t with. To be an 'economy' you must be able to sell the currency for real life money (like Runescape/WoW), which you can't.

The whiners make me laugh also. They complain that other players glitching for more money than them 'ruins their experience' and gives puts them in an 'unfair disadvantage'. Truth is, you're not at any disadvantage because no-one was stopping you from doing the glitch yourself, you're just a pussy and/or fa**ot.

word for word ur post should be released as r*z official statement bout this issue

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Let the glitchers and exploiters get banned.  It'll make online gaming as a whole improve.  Good riddance.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

I've been taking advantage of the AmmuNation glitch that let's you max out your ammo by only spending a few thousand by continuing to purchase ammo after I run out of money by spamming the buy button. Better not get banned. If you can exploit the game without modifications to it, its no ones fault but the developer's
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

I've been taking advantage of the AmmuNation glitch that let's you max out your ammo by only spending a few thousand by continuing to purchase ammo after I run out of money by spamming the buy button. Better not get banned. If you can exploit the game without modifications to it, its no ones fault but the developer's

Its your fault, nobody forces you to abuse it.  I hope you do get banned for this mindset.

If you exploited a glitch at a retail store, or on an online store like Amazon, do you think you'd be able to justify it to police by saying "its their fault"?  I thought not.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Let the glitchers and exploiters get banned.  It'll make online gaming as a whole improve.  Good riddance.

why dont u go play hanna montana or some sh*t. good riddance

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Link me the Hannah Montana game and I'll go play it.  I'm sorry but are you butthurt that you can't just cheat to get what you want?  Does the concept of work terrify you?  Are you Michaels son?  Do you have "entitled bitch" tatooed on you somewhere?  Lets see pics.

Hope you get banned.  You entitled brats make me sick.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Its your fault, nobody forces you to abuse it.  I hope you do get banned for this mindset.

If you exploited a glitch at a retail store, or on an online store like Amazon, do you think you'd be able to justify it to police by saying "its their fault"?  I thought not.

yes! it is their fault. 

Tarantulaguy1990
  • Tarantulaguy1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

The latest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As promised, this update addresses the remaining issues where some people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as all the other fixes mentioned below:

• Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
  • Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
  • Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
  • Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
  • Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
  • Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
  • Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
  • Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
  • Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
  • Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
  • Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
  • Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
  • Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 October 2013 - 03:19 PM.

yes! it is their fault. 

Do us all a favor, and go into your closest retail store and just walk out with some sh*t without paying.  It's their fault for not tying it down.

Also, go stick up a bank while you're at it.  It's their fault for not having bulletproof glass and body scanners.  C'mon, that defense will get you off the hook for sure.

• Levano and Vicarious_Force like this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Link me the Hannah Montana game and I'll go play it.  I'm sorry but are you butthurt that you can't just cheat to get what you want?  Does the concept of work terrify you?  Are you Michaels son?  Do you have "entitled bitch" tatooed on you somewhere?  Lets see pics.

lol i bet u would. and i aint even trippin on it like ur f*ckin ass bitchin bout "ban everybody my life is unfair wah wah wah" stop bein such a pussy and dont worry bout my money. if u dont wanna use glitches, dont. i dont give a fucck.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

lol i bet u would. and i aint even trippin on it like ur f*ckin ass bitchin bout "ban everybody my life is unfair wah wah wah" stop bein such a pussy and dont worry bout my money. if u dont wanna use glitches, dont. i dont give a fucck.

I'm disgusted that you're apart of my generation.  How intelligently you speak, your vocabulary, need to project, and entitlement are just superb.

Oh I mean "you speak so fly dawg, you aint no bitch fo sho!"

I'm dying to know where I said "ban everybody my life is unfair wah wah wah", or where I implied I give one iota of sh*t about your money(or lack there of).  Your extrapolation skills could use some work.

Oh I mean "my nigga you totally need to check out some context clues n sh*t, less someone clap yo ass"

I'm starting to get the feeling that you're just mad that you're probably going to be banned, for being a "lazy bitch" and having to cheat to be able to play an easy game.  You could also be pissy because you have been bested logically.  Next time come armed to a battle of wits.

You are most definitely "trippin" my "dawg".

• FirstLadyofGTA and Vicarious_Force like this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

yes! it is their fault. 

Do us all a favor, and go into your closest retail store and just walk out with some sh*t without paying.  It's their fault for not tying it down.

Also, go stick up a bank while you're at it.  It's their fault for not having bulletproof glass and body scanners.  C'mon, that defense will get you off the hook for sure.

damn ur slow lol. it aint like that. what ur sayin iz like me stealin gta v disc out a store, which im not. my lil money glitch is = to some item being priced wrong and put it on the floor 4 sale and they legally gotta sell it how its marked. black n white. simple sh*t. r* released it like that so it is wat it is. now if i modded..THEN it would be my fault.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 October 2013 - 03:35 PM.

yes! it is their fault. 

damn ur slow lol. it aint like that. what ur sayin iz like me stealin gta v disc out a store, which im not. my lil money glitch is = to some item being priced wrong and put it on the floor 4 sale and they legally gotta sell it how its marked. black n white. simple sh*t. r* released it like that so it is wat it is. now if i modded..THEN it would be my fault.

Actually, they dont have to "legally" sell it for what it's priced on the floor.  It shouldn't surprise me someone of your mental caliber has a very poor grasp on the law.

It is your fault.  You are the one cheating, instead of playing the game like a normal person.  All the ghetto speak and piss-poor rationalization in the world will not make you in the right.

damn ur slow lol.

http://en.wikipedia....he_kettle_black

You dipsh*ts around here are too easy.  Keep making an ass of yourself, I'm sure everyone else is getting a kick out of reading it.

• FirstLadyofGTA, PkUnzipper and Vicarious_Force like this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by jptawok, 18 October 2013 - 03:48 PM.

Technologically inept people make me laugh my ass off.  You realize it's probably less than 5 queries to return all the people who've cheated in some way?  And it'll probably take them less than an hour or two to craft the queries?  Sorry to burst your bubble but the process will not be nearly as hard/painstaking as you make it sound.

Yes, it is an in game economy, it doesn't need to sell for real money to be that. It just needs to simulate an economy. Where the hell would you get such a stupid idea from?

you're just a pussy and/or fa**ot.

Without using such pedantic terms, I'd say the same about people who think they need to glitch/cheat to do well at an easy game.

you're not at any disadvantage because no-one was stopping you from doing the glitch yourself,

It's called having morals.   Look it up.

• FirstLadyofGTA and Vicarious_Force like this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT, 18 October 2013 - 03:53 PM.

I'm disgusted that you're apart of my generation.  How intelligently you speak, your vocabulary, need to project, and entitlement are just superb.

Oh I mean "you speak so fly dawg, you aint no bitch fo sho!"

I'm dying to know where I said "ban everybody my life is unfair wah wah wah", or where I implied I give one iota of sh*t about your money(or lack there of).  Your extrapolation skills could use some work.

Oh I mean "my nigga you totally need to check out some context clues n sh*t, less someone clap yo ass"

I'm starting to get the feeling that you're just mad that you're probably going to be banned, for being a "lazy bitch" and having to cheat to be able to play an easy game.  You could also be pissy because you have been bested logically.  Next time come armed to a battle of wits.

You are most definitely "trippin" my "dawg".

u needa stand up for ur ass and take responsibility. if u talkin that ra ra sh*t ban dis nigga he got more money cuzz he didnt grind some gay ass mission like me for 35 hours then u stand for everything that go with it. u talkin bout witts n sh*t but ur prob is u think u smart but u stupid as fucck lol. truth is i aint gettin banned even tho ppl like u cry n cry so its all good. and nigga wtf u think this iz a game show lol. bested logically ahaha only a tru bitch say sh*t like that. i kno ur a corny square ass type nigga but DAYUM lol. watch out or ill use my witts and best u! hahaha that get u hit in the face real talk

• ILOVELOUDPACKS likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users