Allot of people will be banned PMSL

312 replies to this topic
AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

I haven't been banned yet, level 206 on one character and 150 on another. Still waiting....

Kyle.
  • Kyle.

Hello everyone! Name name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

You people have way too much time on your hands. Fact.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

aint no bans ever commin. stop lettin these niggas troll u. everybody did that glitch and nobody got banned

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

I did the glitch a lot and I am still getting paid $1000 regularly for being a good sport.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

I did the glitch a lot and I am still getting paid $1000 regularly for being a good sport.

lol same. R* aint trynna ban fans n sh*t. that would b stupid cuzz they wont buy dlc

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Nobody has ever been banned!

Too many glitchers to ban

All rockstars fault

With two different lobbys (bad sport good sport)
With next gen consoles
With people not playing because they think online is sh*t
With people moving onto cod ghosts

Rockstar cannot bann all the glitchers because gta online will be dead
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT likes this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by darkdayz, 16 November 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Race farming is not a design flaw. Not at all, they took mission repeats out for missions, if they felt necessary, they would of done so for the races too, people have gained high levels from criminal records, the most they can do is limit XP even more per lap in that race.

The car glitch leading to loads of money is a fault found with gamers. It's a design flaw, so people who have tried it out a few times cannot get punished, it's unreasonable and completely not at the fault of the gamer, nobody has done anything wrong by giving it a go. Especially if you're just seeing the truth behind it. Glitchers do not profit in the real world from glitching GTA$, nor have they purchased GTA: Online as it's marketed as being separate and will come FREE with GTA V, therefore it cannot lead to disciplines, nobody gains anything, therefore it cannot come under any real world laws and it does not break the T&C's of the game.

Plus, what makes the source of this website credible in any way? Rockstar haven't used this website once in the marketing of GTA prior to release, why should I believe any information they give now?

• I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT likes this

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Future GTA Online servers...

giphy.gif

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

f*ck me! who was that article written by? A 5 year old?

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

Future GTA Online servers...

giphy.gif

This.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:08 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 16 November 2013 - 05:11 PM.

I call bullsh*t, they would have to ban about a third of all ppl online. Anyway, most of the non glitchers are even more assholes then those who do glitch.

I got 300.000.000 and i won't get banned anyway, they won't punish hackers, or glitchers and others just got to stop crying about it. 

Those with no money online just shoot at you for no reason, then ask me to dupe a car for them.. right. like that isn't glitching. Real passive mode and people start raging, while it just serves griefers right not being able to kill you.

I glitch all there is to glitch, shoot me for no reason and i'll grief you untill you leave the game, or even untill you start hating the game. Serves you right if you act like a douche for no reason.

If someone griefs with a tank, i grap my cargobob and smash others ppl's personal cars with your tank, even if you get out, i still keep on wrecking ppl with your car, sending you to badsport. Why? because i can.

However all that, i will only do when I get shot by them for no reason. If they are douches to others, i don't mind them because someone els may have triggerd them into killing them. Sometimes when i see someone pull up a tank when they are taking revenge on their griefers, i spawn a tank to and help them to grief the griefers out of the game and mark them for griefing.

Thats how GTA O is ment to be played. Thats what R* made us for not having a friendly fire off mode.

Gonna be an ass? i'll never go to badsport again because of an exploit so, even if you're in your supercar, I'll blow you up and LMAO at you raging while i've emptied my cash into another character, so you have to pay 12K yourself.

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Kijonco
  • Kijonco

Does the pelvic thrust whenever possible

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by Kijonco, 16 November 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Breaking down the article there are a few things that strike me as odd.

There is no published date so I will take the date of the first comment and use that as the published date.

Date:Mon. Oct 21, 2013(This fits R*s definition of "soon" I suppose with today being 4 weeks 5 days later)

Their Source: http://www.lazygamer...-but-be-careful

This is a link to another article from Eskimopress, who had this source

Source: http://eskimopress.c...line-exploiters

And Eskimopress's source? it links to our own forums here:

http://gtaforums.com...star-statement/

Which is one of those "my friend articles" and one that claimed the statement Eskimopress used was in a phone call and not documented. take from it what you will, this still may be true but that thread is where it all originated from.

lwalsh00
  • lwalsh00

FC Halifax Town supporter

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Anybody know if they are banning people with the Sheriff SUV as their personal vehicle (aka the police car you can mod)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users