Photo

Allot of people will be banned PMSL

312 replies to this topic
Silent Dogwood
  • Silent Dogwood

Genuine Wole

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

I didn't realise this was the biggest issue. I was more wondering when they're actually gonna fix the damn online component so its playable and get rid of the bugs that were introduced to my single...

Stfu, it works fine. You don't have any reason to bitch now, so quit hanging on.

Awkward thing is it doesn't work fine, and I have a lot of reasons to 'bitch now'

- Many elements of the Social Club still don't work.

- Money has been disappearing randomnly from me and many others I know.

- The poor interface means that jobs are difficult to access, and there is no clear guide as to the progression of unlocks. I spent quite a while looking the map for survival missions until I realised I had to be a certain level to unlock them.

- Hit detection and lag are still big issues

- General bugs, glitches, f*ck ups. Little things, like going into a store and pointing the gun at the cashier won't register sometimes. I'll have to vanish back out the door and try a second time for him to put his hands up. Lots of graphical problems I've noticed with screen tearing.

Minor gripes, but they add up.

Then of course my singleplayer:

- Still can't get into any stores apart from Ammunation

- Guns disappearing from everyone everytime there's a patch

- Vehicles still vanishing.

Well, for me, every now and then, my characters haircut and facial hair are reset. And that's not counting every time I walk around Micheal's house just to have Amanda coming through the door with store bags in her hands. Problem ? Well the animation just restarts over and over again. Just the bag though, so, I have 2 f*ckin bags blocking the front entrance of my house. Another bug I found a few days ago was a traffic light at the intersection of Boulevard Del Perro and Morningwood Blvd ( to the west of the giant Anna Rex ad ) was never turning green. I stood there in my car for about 5 minutes before I realised something was very wrong. I looked closely and saw the light turn from red to yellow, stay yellow for half a second and go back to red. Who knows how much glitches are in this f*ckin game. It's unbelievable.

You abide by the road rules?

klamfyr19
  • klamfyr19

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Id rather you a LSC glicth than speding a f*ckton of money on the PSN store ? if you feel like a hero using your RL money on this kinda crap be my guest :s

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

f*ck cheaters, enjoy your bans. Just ruining the fun for people that play properly, and even more so for people that pay for money

the people that pay for in game money are f*cken stupid anyways lol.
or they have full time jobs, money to spare but not alot of time.. I think its nice that option is there.
couldn't it be possible that the people that glitched had full time jobs? therfore no time to sit around and do missions all day just to get to the fun stuff in the game. Rockstar used to be my favorite game developer and now they say sh*t like we have to ban glitchers who have tons of money because it will mess up the balance of the economy. yet if you pay for our cash cards that won't mess it up. it's pure greed.
We're not arguing about greed here,whether the people who abuse the glitches have jobs is irrelevant, its practically stealing from r* (okay its digital content).theyre selling something, which youre getting for free. Its direct violation of terms and conditions and i cant believe you guys are acting as if youre the victim. If they let you off the victims are the legitimate players. Its plain cheating!
I never saw those terms and conditions.wether we're arguing about greed or not thats what it comes too. guaranteed if rockstar wasn't selling cash cards they wouldn't care who's glitching for money. But now that there's money to be made on their part they are outraged about it.
You never saw the terms and conditions because you skipped them, dumbass. Yeah 99% of people do, but its pretty safe to say that cheating will give rockstar full permission to ban your ass, anyone with a brain would know that without reading the t&c's.They would still ban cheating players just like all self respecting companies do, there is too many to name. And the question of whether or not they would ban if they weren't charging for in game money is a hypothetical question, because the fact is that they are charging, which means it has value, which means you are practically stealing. You cannot act surprised that they are threatening to ban you, theyve legally got you by the balls and in my opinion, anyone that didn't think about the consequences of cheating is pretty stupid, and also selfish.
there are no consequences people are still glitching right now and not one ban.

Psh, whatever mate, we'll see ;)

Radius95
  • Radius95

Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

:O eh was gonna say something but I better just leave

Just begging for attention. Go outside for that
Not at all:) I seen all the insults and didn't want to be insulted but I guess it happend anyways:/
Welcome to internet forums.  Don't let it get to you.
Well this is the first forum site I signed up to but I'm learning the ropes:p

I think it's pretty cool for a girl to be on the gtaforums filled with testosteron

( you might be a pedophile with a made up name and a picture of a hot girl.. but still!)

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

2 things:

1: If anyone who glitches to get cash out of the game is a cheater and should be banned for making the game unfair, does that also apply to anyone who buys cash cards?

2: Rockstar don't have a clue how to balance a virtual economy, they are genuinely terrible at it. If they're doing microtransactions then technically the money should offer no advantage in order to avoid making the game "pay to win". If its so unfair and unbalanced that people can spend and hour glitching a million dollars, how unfair is it going to be when they can press a button and just have that money?

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

2 things:

1: If anyone who glitches to get cash out of the game is a cheater and should be banned for making the game unfair, does that also apply to anyone who buys cash cards?

2: Rockstar don't have a clue how to balance a virtual economy, they are genuinely terrible at it. If they're doing microtransactions then technically the money should offer no advantage in order to avoid making the game "pay to win". If its so unfair and unbalanced that people can spend and hour glitching a million dollars, how unfair is it going to be when they can press a button and just have that money?

The cash cards presented only give a player $1.2 million for $20 real money.  Simple economics tells you that won't cause any major imbalance.  How many people actually would have spent the real money required to become as rich as the people who are exploiting the LSC glitch?  Your arguments are flawed.  People playing the game legit have to make decisions on what they purchase to gain slight advantages in the game while cheaters get everything they want as soon as it is unlocked.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by SAVILLAIN, 23 October 2013 - 11:02 AM.

R* knew.. they knew

that's why even they said " the online will have glitches "

but people abused it... R* knows whats going on with their code

to me the real joy I will get from this online game will be the ban wave/LVL reset

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

couldn't it be possible that the people that glitched had full time jobs?

j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif

I never saw those terms and conditions

you say that as if you don't even know what its about in the first place

Unequalibrium
  • Unequalibrium

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

2 things:

They'll never make a true mini economy for GTA V. For one, prices for goods compared to job payouts are completely unbalanced. The bugs and glitches will never be fixed completely which throws a HUGE wrench in the already unbalanced market. Add in cash cards which topples the whole economic ladder. They had a cool vision for the whole thing, but not enough planning, math skills, or patience to make it work. Seriously, the economy/real time stock market will NEVER work. Mark my words.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

The cash cards presented only give a player $1.2 million for $20 real money.  Simple economics tells you that won't cause any major imbalance.  How many people actually would have spent the real money required to become as rich as the people who are exploiting the LSC glitch?  Your arguments are flawed.  People playing the game legit have to make decisions on what they purchase to gain slight advantages in the game while cheaters get everything they want as soon as it is unlocked.

My arguments are fine, if the glitches are making the game unfair then how come its fair for people to buy cash? You're argument appears to hinge on your magic future seeing powers telling you that people won't buy as much cash as they glitched? Which is a pretty big flaw.

But yeah, either you think that people getting money without following the route to earn it is unfair, in which case cash cards are also unfair, or you think buying the cash is fine because you trust Rockstar to have balanced the economy properly and how much cash any other player has is nothing to do with you.

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Trevor's Shaved Head
  • Trevor's Shaved Head

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:49 PM Edited by Trevor's Shaved Head, 23 October 2013 - 12:49 PM.

lol @ the grammar police. howz bout u suk me ballz nugga! how dat b? anywayz i'll let you in on a lil secret about who is right in this argument....wait for it...(my name is a hint) wait for it.....OH sh*t ITS ME!! i was right all along and have video proof. let me just take this moment to...LOL HAHAHAHA volunteer officer jp is wrong and cant admit it. come closer, let me taste those sweet sweet tears of defeat.

Reading your posts has illuminated the fact that people like you should never breed. Do the world a favour: Go stand in front of a microwave, crack the protective glass and irradiate your groin. It would save this world a lot of grief and help to put humanity on the path forward, instead of backwards. 

And whether any of it is simply for show, or is the real you, you are still a total waste of DNA, and should have ended up a stain on the carpet instead of being allowed to walk this earth and breath the vital air this planet provides.

Your language, lack of intelligent thought, and general presence is an affront to life on this earth. Nothing you have to say, or do within this human race has any value. Anyone reading your screed is instantly dumber for having done so. May God™ have mercy on your soul, good day and good luck.

ROFL wow joined 7 hours ago and types exactly like jp! no life ass nigga makin fake acctz and i dont wanna hear ur gay sexual fantasies nigga. keep dat ish 4 ur boyfriend.

By 'types exactly like jp", do you mean with thought and the ability to form a cohesive sentence?

Projection is far too great a word/concept for you to understand, so I won't engage you regarding your obviously closeted issues. Just take my previous advise. You'll be fine and we'll all feel much better.

• jptawok likes this

Flash525
  • Flash525

Trick

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Does anyone actually know what the top level is yet?

As per the ban hammer, I have no problem with people getting extra cash out of the glitches, but it does bother me when people use glitches to destroy lap times and level up. One of the Point to Point races I was in the other day, I checked the leaderboards (curiosity) and the leaders had completed it in 15 seconds flat. That isn't possible, even with a real fast car, perfect weather conditions and no trafic.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT, 23 October 2013 - 06:07 PM.

lol @ the grammar police. howz bout u suk me ballz nugga! how dat b? anywayz i'll let you in on a lil secret about who is right in this argument....wait for it...(my name is a hint) wait for it.....OH sh*t ITS ME!! i was right all along and have video proof. let me just take this moment to...LOL HAHAHAHA volunteer officer jp is wrong and cant admit it. come closer, let me taste those sweet sweet tears of defeat.

Reading your posts has illuminated the fact that people like you should never breed. Do the world a favour: Go stand in front of a microwave, crack the protective glass and irradiate your groin. It would save this world a lot of grief and help to put humanity on the path forward, instead of backwards. 

And whether any of it is simply for show, or is the real you, you are still a total waste of DNA, and should have ended up a stain on the carpet instead of being allowed to walk this earth and breath the vital air this planet provides.

Your language, lack of intelligent thought, and general presence is an affront to life on this earth. Nothing you have to say, or do within this human race has any value. Anyone reading your screed is instantly dumber for having done so. May God™ have mercy on your soul, good day and good luck.

ROFL wow joined 7 hours ago and types exactly like jp! no life ass nigga makin fake acctz and i dont wanna hear ur gay sexual fantasies nigga. keep dat ish 4 ur boyfriend.

By 'types exactly like jp", do you mean with thought and the ability to form a cohesive sentence?

Projection is far too great a word/concept for you to understand, so I won't engage you regarding your obviously closeted issues. Just take my previous advise. You'll be fine and we'll all feel much better.

nigga u jus lucky u on this forum sh*t with that lil smart ass mouth of urs. u can get away with it here but i kno u a bitch and if u come 2 my hood u gonna get ur face smashed in.

and it aint a threat, its a promise.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

:O eh was gonna say something but I better just leave

Just begging for attention. Go outside for that
Not at all:) I seen all the insults and didn't want to be insulted but I guess it happend anyways:/
Welcome to internet forums.  Don't let it get to you.
Well this is the first forum site I signed up to but I'm learning the ropes:p
I think it's pretty cool for a girl to be on the gtaforums filled with testosteron

( you might be a pedophile with a made up name and a picture of a hot girl.. but still!)
Yeah I get that alot, im not gonna try and change your opinion, but thanks!

Radius95
  • Radius95

Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by timothyR, 23 October 2013 - 10:39 PM.

kayli So you do not agree with me that its cool?

ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

f*ck cheaters, enjoy your bans. Just ruining the fun for people that play properly, and even more so for people that pay for money

the people that pay for in game money are f*cken stupid anyways lol.
or they have full time jobs, money to spare but not alot of time.. I think its nice that option is there.
couldn't it be possible that the people that glitched had full time jobs? therfore no time to sit around and do missions all day just to get to the fun stuff in the game. Rockstar used to be my favorite game developer and now they say sh*t like we have to ban glitchers who have tons of money because it will mess up the balance of the economy. yet if you pay for our cash cards that won't mess it up. it's pure greed.
We're not arguing about greed here,whether the people who abuse the glitches have jobs is irrelevant, its practically stealing from r* (okay its digital content).theyre selling something, which youre getting for free. Its direct violation of terms and conditions and i cant believe you guys are acting as if youre the victim. If they let you off the victims are the legitimate players. Its plain cheating!
I never saw those terms and conditions.wether we're arguing about greed or not thats what it comes too. guaranteed if rockstar wasn't selling cash cards they wouldn't care who's glitching for money. But now that there's money to be made on their part they are outraged about it.
You never saw the terms and conditions because you skipped them, dumbass. Yeah 99% of people do, but its pretty safe to say that cheating will give rockstar full permission to ban your ass, anyone with a brain would know that without reading the t&c's.They would still ban cheating players just like all self respecting companies do, there is too many to name. And the question of whether or not they would ban if they weren't charging for in game money is a hypothetical question, because the fact is that they are charging, which means it has value, which means you are practically stealing. You cannot act surprised that they are threatening to ban you, theyve legally got you by the balls and in my opinion, anyone that didn't think about the consequences of cheating is pretty stupid, and also selfish.
there are no consequences people are still glitching right now and not one ban.

Psh, whatever mate, we'll see ;)

you mean we wont see.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Advice*

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

yes i seen someone level 220  i mean come on that is a booster right there that guy will be banned asap lol

Yes, I SAW someone who WAS level 220.  I mean, come on!  That is a booster right there.  That guy will be banned ASAP.  LOL

Learn to type loser.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

yes i seen someone level 220  i mean come on that is a booster right there that guy will be banned asap lol

Yes, I SAW someone who WAS level 220.  I mean, come on!  That is a booster right there.  That guy will be banned ASAP.  LOL

Learn to type loser.

u cant get banned for boosting

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

haha met a lvl 1000 the other day 

Xx--Deviant--xX
  • Xx--Deviant--xX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:35 AM Edited by Xx--Deviant--xX, 16 November 2013 - 04:58 AM.

I for one believe modders should be banned and shot on the spot. Because of these fools it’s wreaked my account with massive cash amounts and every time I die I drop millions. Just because I joined an online session that was modded even though I got out straight away but it was too late

The game is unplayable for me because if someone kills me I drop insane amounts of cash and everyone chases me when they find out. These modders have ruined the game for me and why because in their twisted mind it is fun

I’m hopeing that I will get a total reset at least I can start again but it doesn’t change the fact that until R* fixes the modding of their game it could happen again and again to anyone one of us

So be carefull what sessions you enter in and be aware of the chat if the chat sounds like a modded session get the hell out quickly

Note:please dont message me for easy cash i wont be playing GTA online untill R* resets me cos if i did then im no differnt than the modders

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by Thunderer08, 16 November 2013 - 05:20 AM.

The fact Cockstar made a game with so many glitches is their problem I haven't used it because I heard they would ban, however a modder gave everyone in a room a stupid amount of cash and we never asked for it, ok made life easy but I have levelled up through jobs and racing, I've seen 900 levels on many occasions and these fools are using god mode to not be killed but they will kill you... These are the types that should be banned not those who sold cars over and over..... also what can be done about laggers and those you can not lock on to in a auto aim room free aim still doesn't get them either and it's usually a 7 year old WTF are they on our game... it's those little f**ks who have lost us the boobs in the strip clubs and the pistol suicide action...why patch that R*?

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by Thunderer08, 16 November 2013 - 05:27 AM.

Oh one other thing the missions leader boards 942 kills in a mission they are farming the kills out of spawning cops or staying over the army base while the other player delivers the cargobob or whatever they are taking to Lester  or who ever...why did R* not expect them to do that?

No modding required there just keep using a Buzzard or Rino jesus are we the people who paid for this game the BETA testers?

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

R* say that the LSC glitch is "unfair" and "unbalances the in-game economy" yet they also say that that those pathetic micro-transactions (the cash cards) offer "no advantage", and that the cash cards are "fair". 

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

I see a Tsunami of tears on the horizon. Well what did you expect? That R* is just going let this slide? 

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

R* have also told several people in the newswire comments how to report people using the LSC exploit. R*  wants photos and an PSN ID/XBL gamertag for the exploiter, if you are planning on doing that. :lol:

People will still use the LSC exploit, and R* will have to ban 40% of the GTAO players if they want each and every one of the LSC exploiters caught.

TacoSmuggler
  • TacoSmuggler

Jet Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

Don't give a sh*t if they ban me, I'll just sell the game and console and play something else, lol. 

Just lock all of us permanently on bad sport servers so we can continue our tank battles and sticky bomb griefing. 

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

Don't give a sh*t if they ban me, I'll just sell the game and console and play something else, lol. 

Just lock all of us permanently on bad sport servers so we can continue our tank battles and sticky bomb griefing. 

And this is why online gaming gets ruined. By immature, trolling kids like you. Do you think it's "fun" to disrupt peoples gaming experiences, yet you people start to hate on others if they disrupt and ruin yours? Yes? Then you're a hypocritical moron who needs to grow up and play FAIR. Wait, do you even know what "fairplay" IS? No? I didn't think so...

People like you should not be allowed to play online, period.

• Aaron030792 likes this

TacoSmuggler
  • TacoSmuggler

Jet Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

And this is why online gaming gets ruined. By immature, trolling kids like you. Do you think it's "fun" to disrupt peoples gaming experiences, yet you people start to hate on others if they disrupt and ruin yours? Yes? Then you're a hypocritical moron who needs to grow up and play FAIR. Wait, do you even know what "fairplay" IS? No? I didn't think so...

People like you should not be allowed to play online, period.

It seems every single time this argument is raised, there is the assumption I'm an immature child. 

I enjoy killing people on a game originally developed for killing people. I enjoy using a tank, explosives and fighter jets to blow things up. Yes, I really am the one not playing this game correctly. 

I'm not sure if you're all just completely stupid, or if any of you have actually played online games before. You typically end up with PvP servers (bad sport, essentially) and PvE servers (good sport). 

If you're playing the game the way YOU think it should be played (all nicely nicely, not killing any players), then you will mostly just play with those type of players in the good servers. 

If you play the game I and many others enjoy it, which is by blowing up anything that moves. Then you will only get to play on the naughty servers, which are actually way more fun for me than griefing people like you. 

For the record, I'm an adult, I have a stressful job for a very large company, when I get home I just want to destroy stuff, drive fast and mess around like a lunatic. If that doesn't fit your ideals, well, I couldn't give a f*ck. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users