I didn't realise this was the biggest issue. I was more wondering when they're actually gonna fix the damn online component so its playable and get rid of the bugs that were introduced to my single...
Stfu, it works fine. You don't have any reason to bitch now, so quit hanging on.
Awkward thing is it doesn't work fine, and I have a lot of reasons to 'bitch now'
- Many elements of the Social Club still don't work.
- Money has been disappearing randomnly from me and many others I know.
- The poor interface means that jobs are difficult to access, and there is no clear guide as to the progression of unlocks. I spent quite a while looking the map for survival missions until I realised I had to be a certain level to unlock them.
- Hit detection and lag are still big issues
- General bugs, glitches, f*ck ups. Little things, like going into a store and pointing the gun at the cashier won't register sometimes. I'll have to vanish back out the door and try a second time for him to put his hands up. Lots of graphical problems I've noticed with screen tearing.
Minor gripes, but they add up.
Then of course my singleplayer:
- Still can't get into any stores apart from Ammunation
- Guns disappearing from everyone everytime there's a patch
- Vehicles still vanishing.
Well, for me, every now and then, my characters haircut and facial hair are reset. And that's not counting every time I walk around Micheal's house just to have Amanda coming through the door with store bags in her hands. Problem ? Well the animation just restarts over and over again. Just the bag though, so, I have 2 f*ckin bags blocking the front entrance of my house. Another bug I found a few days ago was a traffic light at the intersection of Boulevard Del Perro and Morningwood Blvd ( to the west of the giant Anna Rex ad ) was never turning green. I stood there in my car for about 5 minutes before I realised something was very wrong. I looked closely and saw the light turn from red to yellow, stay yellow for half a second and go back to red. Who knows how much glitches are in this f*ckin game. It's unbelievable.
You abide by the road rules?