» «
Photo

Allot of people will be banned PMSL

312 replies to this topic
Tarantulaguy1990
  • Tarantulaguy1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by Deffpony, 21 October 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Il be one of them pmsl 

http://www.thetechga...oming-soon.html

With GTA Online being the centre of gaming for 2 weeks it seems rockstar have more on there hands than they every expected, as if the servers not working wasn't enough they now have to deal with glitches and money exploits. Rockstar have set out to ban anyone doing glitches than unbalances the online economy, in a custom care call rockstar said the following "We’re aware of the issue and until we can fix it, we’ll ban anyone with a history of abusing this design flaw. It will ruin others’ enjoyment by dis-balancing the economy that’s vital to the Online experience. We’re in discussion with Microsoft, too, to escalate these bans from online privileges to user accounts as a statement against these antics. We don’t expect any outrage from the law-abiding player base who haven’t devalued others’ items and hard-work with an exploit – these the customers we are proud to help" Nothing has been said about doing mission replays but taking the glitch to the next level with selling your personal car or bike can result in a ban in the near future. 

CP27
  • CP27

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Lol release online with 1000 easy glitches and get butthurt when people use them.

Quite frankly, I don't give a crap if people cheat to have more money than me. So they get to have a better house and fancy cars. Big deal, doesn't effect me. Now people cheating rank up at lightning speeds and making themselves invincible are a bigger problem.

• adictoGTA and pilot410 like this

Tarantulaguy1990
  • Tarantulaguy1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

yes i seen someone level 220  i mean come on that is a booster right there that guy will be banned asap lol

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:06 AM Edited by ASIAN LAWYER, 18 October 2013 - 04:10 AM.

how will they punish the violent duct exploiters? if they are then i see that as unfair. by attaching a restart button they practically opened the door for exploition. did they not expect people to milk that cow? f*cking ridiculous.

rank me down. take my money. take my apartment. delete my character. but banning? it's too far. TOO FAR, I SAY!

• pilot410, spongebob83 and marijuanaz like this

pilot410
  • pilot410

Mike Motta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

Well I'm not TO scared I didn't make close to 30 or 50 million

pilot410
  • pilot410

Mike Motta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Lol release online with 1000 easy glitches and get butthurt when people use them.

Quite frankly, I don't give a crap if people cheat to have more money than me. So they get to have a better house and fancy cars. Big deal, doesn't effect me. Now people cheating rank up at lightning speeds and making themselves invincible are a bigger problem.

yeah the people that are that high of level should prob get banned but for the money not so much but who knows what's going to happen

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Why do people call mission grinding "exploiting"? I am honestly not getting the connection here.

• QuietSundayLibrary and THEFAM_MCMJ like this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

I will throw myself under the bus (I have no life right now). I am a substitute teacher, which means I can take off any and as many days as I want. I have only worked two days since GTA online came out. I'm up over 100 hours online... I never play free roam and I'm always banging out mission after mission or doing races online (races gives a lot of RP and money). I am level 71 right now.... I basically play all day until my wife gets home from work (spend some time with her), go to my niece's soccer game (if she has one) and then I play some more in the evening while my wife plays The Last of Us. Basically I am saying that I have no life right now lol.  So I can safely say that anyone over level 100 (I'll give some leeway for those level 71-99) seriously has no life. To anyone reading this that might be over level 100... I am sad (for already being level 71)... that makes you beyond pitiful and pathetic.

VileClown
  • VileClown

Terrible In Terra-Belle

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

how will they punish the violent duct exploiters? if they are then i see that as unfair. by attaching a restart button they practically opened the door for exploition. did they not expect people to milk that cow? f*cking ridiculous.

rank me down. take my money. take my apartment. delete my character. but banning? it's too far. TOO FAR, I SAY!

Maybe if you actually read the entire quote you could see that they said "Nothing has been said about doing mission replays" Besides, use your head. It isn't exploiting since you have to actually do the mission over and over again. Those people that glitched the system have no excuse, they looked up online how to do a money exploit and now they are going to blame Rockstar? They should just go cry somewhere else. If I'm not mistaken, it is a pretty semi-complicated glitch to pull off, you can't pull it off by accident so the glitchers knew damn well what they were doing and should've read the Terms of Service.

Tarantulaguy1990
  • Tarantulaguy1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

i now feel guilty for doing such a terrible act  so im going to ring them up tomorrow to see if you could slap me on the wrist and reset my everything i dont mind lol

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

How?

When Microsoft bans consoles for pirated games and hacking in online games, is it going too far?

Yeah, reset your stats, rank you down and all that, and then what? You'll just do it again.

Banning will stop repeat offenders. 

Now I wonder if Rockstar will do anything about the guys using mods in Online  :lol:

• PkUnzipper likes this

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

Maybe if you actually read the entire quote you could see that they said "Nothing has been said about doing mission replays" Besides, use your head. It isn't exploiting since you have to actually do the mission over and over again. Those people that glitched the system have no excuse, they looked up online how to do a money exploit and now they are going to blame Rockstar? They should just go cry somewhere else. If I'm not mistaken, it is a pretty semi-complicated glitch to pull off, you can't pull it off by accident so the glitchers knew damn well what they were doing and should've read the Terms of Service.

well, yeah. i wasn't throwing out accusations. i was just speaking hypothetically. besides use your head, the fact that nothing has been mentioned about mission restarts gives me leeway to question it in said hypotheticals.

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:35 AM Edited by ASIAN LAWYER, 18 October 2013 - 06:39 AM.

How?

When Microsoft bans consoles for pirated games and hacking in online games, is it going too far?

Yeah, reset your stats, rank you down and all that, and then what? You'll just do it again.

Banning will stop repeat offenders. 

Now I wonder if Rockstar will do anything about the guys using mods in Online  :lol:

you took my post out of context.

hackers? f*cking ban em. however, glitchers should be taken into consideration, i think a character deletion and a patch for the glitch would discourage them, or force them to retire from their GTA-life.

i was talking about the violent duct stuff, a 9k mission which could be restarted via right trigger; an actual game mechanic. exploition = justified.

there's a lot of gray areas here, and i would rather this not be handled in a sloppy manner by rockstar. which it probably won't, but it helps to be cautious.

GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Eye in the sky

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

Damn there is tons of people glitching. Every room I'm in atleast half the room is glitchers. which is the exact same reason I did it.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:28 AM Edited by tresshold, 18 October 2013 - 07:30 AM.

banning is for hacking, they are not gonna ban glittchers or for using exploit.

the only legal thing they can do is a stats whipe.

I am grinding money while doing races on my own over and over again, thats the same.

• I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT likes this

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

You know what F*ck you people who use cheats and exploits to try and be better, the truth is your sh*t at playing games and have to cheat to level up and have no sense of achievement whatsoever. Not only that, you have the backbone to come on here and complain about R* doing something about it.  Its so funny too because the majority of nuisance chronic complainers are children who should not even be playing the god damn game.  I hope R* does ban all of you players who cheat, It will mean proper players get a fair chance and play with people who like to play the game and not cheat.

• FirstLadyofGTA, PkUnzipper, Levano and 1 other like this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

You know what F*ck you people who use cheats and exploits to try and be better, the truth is your sh*t at playing games and have to cheat to level up and have no sense of achievement whatsoever. Not only that, you have the backbone to come on here and complain about R* doing something about it.  Its so funny too because the majority of nuisance chronic complainers are children who should not even be playing the god damn game.  I hope R* does ban all of you players who cheat, It will mean proper players get a fair chance and play with people who like to play the game and not cheat.

who cares if ppl gltch, do it urself if ur that jealous.

• AgentTran likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

so the shark cards are a "fair chance".

I bet you are the one that buys this sh*t for real.

How is a turbo on my car a "fair chance" for 50K.

this game will suck the money out of your wallet.

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Why is your text in black. Are you special?

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

f*ck cheaters, enjoy your bans. Just ruining the fun for people that play properly, and even more so for people that pay for money
  • Vicarious_Force likes this

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by jimmylh, 18 October 2013 - 12:51 PM.

In my opinion, taking advantage of a game glitch is entirely the fault of the company who makes the game. Now if a game has been modded, that is the only time a ban is justified.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Glad I didn't do too many exploits.  :panic:

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 18 October 2013 - 12:59 PM.

I made 600k from car sales and I lost half of it by dying and spending on visual car mods.

I only took advantage of buying a high-end apartament.

Can't wait to get banned for getting money and then losing 90% of it on useless stuff, because Butthurtstar Games release a half-assed game and blame players for it.

• Sting4S, GoldDigga and RadicalLegend like this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

I earned most of my 250k I just spent on a Richards Majestic penthouse through race repeats. Hopefully this is not considered money farming and I don't get banned. It shound't be considering they disabled mission repeats and didn't do so for races and others.

Ultimately I earnt moneys through the ways Rockstar have provided in the online mode and not through glitching. So I'm sure I will be ok.

They need to do some patch work and probably will on the boneyards survival too, it's far too easy to get 20k on that when inside the hanger effectively just camping, providing you get health ammo and armour between every round. But then again that's a half an hour job. So there's no reason why they should patch it. They have patched it already, you can no longer get on the roof, and or can't get in the garage attatched to the hanger (doing so previously would pretty much guarantee invincibilty and you could do survival alone.)

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

They're trying to make the game's economy well balanced and even a bit "realistic". It's not fair if somebody can just glitch their way to being rich. 

• Vicarious_Force likes this

PoopyCock
  • PoopyCock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

They arn't after the mission grinders in the glitch where u take the one motorcycle and u go sell it and press start and some buttons and then when it exits the garage youll have you bike amd another one. My friend told me 40k each time.. Me personally waiting for free 250k i dont like to cheat but thats one of the exploits that they will hopefully deal with.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:33 PM Edited by StingrayX, 18 October 2013 - 01:35 PM.

Banning? Yeah that solves every f*cking thing. Next they're going to wrongfully ban accounts just like Turn10 and then there will be more bitching, " Why was I banned for no reason" "Can't play online anymore, why" and more sh*t. I'm starting to lose respect for Rockstar. Who bans people when it was their own fault the glitch happened. Who gives a damn about fairness, the world isn't fair, is it?

Sick of their bullsh*t, ever since that marketer left this company has been terrible at handling sh*t.
  • RadicalLegend likes this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Banning? Yeah that solves every f*cking thing. Next they're going to wrongfully ban accounts just like Turn10 and then there will be more bitching, " Why was I banned for no reason" "Can't play online anymore, why" and more sh*t. I'm starting to lose respect for Rockstar. Who bans people when it was their own fault the glitch happened. Who gives a damn about fairness, the world isn't fair, is it?

Sick of their bullsh*t, ever since that marketer left this company has been terrible at handling sh*t.

A bit heavy, but I kinda agree. I don't think people should be banned.

I think, the money they made doing it and anything purchased with it should be revoked, that's all. And obviously get rid of the build glitches.

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

In my opinion, taking advantage of a game glitch is entirely the fault of the company who makes the game. Now if a game has been modded, that is the only time a ban is justified.

You used the glitch, for sure. 

Of course it's not the companies fault. A game developer will never ever release a game without glitches. Glitches become known when millions of players are gonna play the game.

And your stupid if you think it's not bannable, because you are making use of something that wasn't designed that way thus destroying a online game in this manner a economy.

I won't say ban the glitchers, but at least reset them. It's their own fault.

Modders should be banned instantly.

• FirstLadyofGTA likes this

Stavrosian
  • Stavrosian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

How is abusing an exploit the gamers fault? It's not our fault rockstar did not beta test.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users