Okay, I'm Saying It:

5 replies to this topic
The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

f*ck the police helicopters in this game man seriously if I had a goddamn dollar for every police chase I could have finished without one of these motherf*ckers catching up and pulling all the ground units right to me I might actually have a decent stash in GTA: O. My god if you rob 3 stores you automatically get 4 star wanted levels when attacking the 4th. Then TWO helicopters start chasing you. These assholes are why I can't get into as many police chases as I want to. I want to have a thrilling highway pursuit that you actually can escape from in the end. f*ck the helicopters. I once survived a 20 minute long on-foot pursuit that never had a single ground unit on radar at any point until cooldown. It was all because of those damned helicopters. It's quite the bitch when you have no ammo whatsoever and 2 helicopters chasing after you. Loads of fun.

/rant.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

go to fort. steal Barracks Semi. get 4 starred. head out of base and up mountain. YAY home free. Nope. surprise helicopter ninjas right before timer runs down.

FML

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

You know those helicopter summoning wizards that yahtzee mentioned in his Saints Row The Third Review? Well, apparently those wizards got hired by the LSPD and Blaine County Police because they love appearing out of thin air right in front of me. Even when in a plane. Sorry, when I get in a plane, the POLICE HAVE LOST. IT'S OVER. I HAVE WON. That's how it would work in real life.

Look, I can accept the realism of the cops not being magical ninja wizards, ok? You don't need to give me instant wanted levels for slightly bumping pedestrians even though no one has gotten a call to the cops through yet.

5Skinner
  • 5Skinner

Player Hater

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

Crying much?

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

Crying much?

Oh jesus, go jerk off to I wanna be the guy why don't ya? Police dispatchers ARE NOT WIZARDS!

• 5Skinner likes this

Crewnordin
  • Crewnordin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Tunnels Brah,, I use the subway line near Grove street when I rob a store

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users