Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think R* will patch the Sheriff SUV Glitch?

18 replies to this topic
nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by nitr0monkey, 18 October 2013 - 03:28 AM.

If you go to Blaine Country, get 4 wanted stars and steal a Sheriff SUV from the SWAT, you can take it back to your garage. It'll have a tracker put in and you can take it to any mod shops for free paint jobs. It's a six seater that gives you a Carbine when you go in the driver's seat, it also has free insurance so you never pay for it when it explodes. I think they'll patch it but I'm wondering what happens to the ones people have already taken and spent money on modding? Would they really delete them or just leave them alone? It's the only reason I haven't given it bullet proof tires yet...

edit: video

LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS MODDING VIDEO (Skip to 3:31): http://youtu.be/QoaMiKXJDek?t=3m28s

BrimStone7
  • BrimStone7

2Pacstolemybike

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Why would they patch it? It isn't game breaking.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

That moment at the end of your vid where the guy kills everyone is just...beautiful.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

haha this is great. I wonder if it wasn't intended.

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

That moment at the end of your vid where the guy kills everyone is just...beautiful.

It's not my video, but yeah that was pretty amazing. I wouldn't even be mad, well worth the 2k hospital bills.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

K this looks f*cking amazing, take the video down bro lol its not a glitch...  but R* will patch it and make it so you cant use cop vehicles as personal ones.

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

My jaw dropped today when I snagged a cop car, went chasi g a guy sirens wailing. I gun him down. I get out to jack his SUV cop car and it says personal vehicle! I was like WTF, now I know why.

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

I hope they don't patch it, and its an 8 seater not six (4 on the inside, 4 gunman on the outside), If they took it away it wouldn't be that bad considering you can only add bullet proof tires and some paint jobs.

• DeafMetal likes this

RedeemerEric
  • RedeemerEric

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

It seems they began to start coding this car for customization and stopped, maybe the lead told them to forget law vehicles.  Then they just never deleted what they started.

You can see that the customization menu is unfinished and just in testing, the suv also doesnt have an image file in the garage.  It says img. and has the background of no image instead.

They should just let us steal any vehicle in the game and customize it like in San Andreas!

Istoned
  • Istoned

I give the best gifts.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

It seems they began to start coding this car for customization and stopped, maybe the lead told them to forget law vehicles.  Then they just never deleted what they started.
You can see that the customization menu is unfinished and just in testing, the suv also doesnt have an image file in the garage.  It says img. and has the background of no image instead.

They should just let us steal any vehicle in the game and customize it like in San Andreas!

I don't think we could customize law enforcement vehicles in san andreas, if I rember correctly.

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

Maybe they should fix sh*t like SAVING YOUR CHARACTER rather than patching some SUV sh*t....

Btw. I have had this car 2 times now in my garage (yesterday) and both times it has disappeard, thx R* for saving my cars....

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

Hope they don't. A lot of people our enjoying the car for RP purposes.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Im almost certain it is not a glitch and was programed this way. If it was a glitch than you would be able to do more than bullet proof tires and spray paint. This will not be patched because it is meant to be like this. 

karok
  • karok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Quick question, how can players hang by the side  of the SUV? My friend keep pressing "y" but they sit in instead.. 

bigd420tx
  • bigd420tx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Quick question, how can players hang by the side  of the SUV? My friend keep pressing "y" but they sit in instead.. 

hold y by a seat with someone in it

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Where is your gun?

karok
  • karok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

hold y by a seat with someone in it

Oh ok thanks I will try that!

gagek93
  • gagek93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

I think they did patch the sheriff suv . I just tried to bring my suv to lsc and is says you can not mod this vehicle , Can anyone use lsc with the suv ?

gagek93
  • gagek93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

Scratch that , All I had to do is destroy my car and I can now bring it lsc again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users