Quantcast

» «
Photo

I Got SCOPED, when I was INSIDE OF A TANK...

63 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

You probably lagged. Happened to me a few times where I die after taking cover because of lag compensation bullsh*t.

It wasn't lagging at all when it wrote "you got SCOPED by Virus3357 or some dick"  I sent him message saying nice hackZ but he didn't reply, c*nt.

That would be because he didn't hack, genius. So you just looked stupid twice to him. lol

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

just be glad you werent the noob who i sniped out of a military jet the other day

I haven't been able to do this yet, but I did get a guy in a Buzzard moving at full speed a couple days ago. He was pretty mad. Then he and his friend, in two different vehicles, went to get the jet and when they hit the hill to jump over the wall of the fort, I fired a single missile and destroyed both of them at once.

Yeah, they left.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by LeSuede, 03 November 2013 - 03:42 AM.

You probably lagged. Happened to me a few times where I die after taking cover because of lag compensation bullsh*t.

It wasn't lagging at all when it wrote "you got SCOPED by Virus3357 or some dick"  I sent him message saying nice hackZ but he didn't reply, c*nt.

That would be because he didn't hack, genius. So you just looked stupid twice to him. lol

That's because sh*tloads of tankers have hit level 70 recently and bought their first few tanks but  have absolutely no idea that you can 1-shot them while they're inside. They generally scream haxx0r which is funny. A guy was hellbent on reporting me for doing it. I tried to explain it  to him calmly but he wouldn't listen lol, derp gonna derp.

Knight.
  • Knight.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Done some tests on this, the heavy sniper can shoot through the hatch

I was wondering how people were able to get sniped. Sucks the hatch is weak.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users