Quantcast

» «
Photo

I Got SCOPED, when I was INSIDE OF A TANK...

63 replies to this topic
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

Ever heard of Tommy Vercetti, sweetheart? You will...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by -TommyVercetti-, 18 October 2013 - 01:55 AM.

I Got SCOPED, when I was INSIDE OF A TANK...

Wow what hacking has become, I got scoped in a f*cking tank lol

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Its possible, you're not the only person who it has happened to. Its 50/50 luck/bad luck on both sides. 

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

You wanted to f*ck people with the tank, the people f*cked you, justice.

• Deadly Target and Tabula Rasa like this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Its possible, you're not the only person who it has happened to. Its 50/50 luck/bad luck on both sides. 

LOL come the f*ck on, Full metal, Bulletproof Vehicle, with NO WINDOWS, and he shots me with a sniper while I'm in a moving tank lol f*ck that

You wanted to f*ck people with the tank, the people f*cked you, justice.

Pff go back to the topic or gtfo. I'm trying to learn smth, if you gonna talk off topic go do it somewhere else, game is finished for me I've nothing to do other than f*cking around. 

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

You probably lagged. Happened to me a few times where I die after taking cover because of lag compensation bullsh*t.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

You probably lagged. Happened to me a few times where I die after taking cover because of lag compensation bullsh*t.

It wasn't lagging at all when it wrote "you got SCOPED by Virus3357 or some dick"  I sent him message saying nice hackZ but he didn't reply, c*nt.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

I had this happen in survival once.. a cop was trapped inside of a shipping container so I walked up to it and he blew me away from inside LOL

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Guitar Shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by resevil2008, 18 October 2013 - 02:11 AM.

I don't think that's hacking or cheating, give me a good sniping spot, a slow tank driver, wish me enough luck and I'll do it myself, GTA V is no military equipment simulator, so I guess that no bulletproof visor for the tank.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

Done some tests on this, the heavy sniper can shoot through the hatch
  • Deadly Target likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Glad they've built a weak spot into the tank!

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

I don't think that's hacking or cheating, give me a good sniping spot, a slow tank driver, wish me enough luck and I'll do it myself, GTA V is no military equipment simulator, so I guess that no bulletproof visor for the tank.

Sorry mate but f*ck THAT, this is a f*cking tank we are talking about not a golf car. This should be fixed it's terrible.

You say this is not a military equipment simulator, yet everyone complains about everything that makes the gameplay unrealistic and not fun. 

So again this should be fixed. I wouldn't say a word if he blew me up with a bazooka but scoping me in a tank LOL ok

This is f*cking bullsh*t

• Organ-Donor likes this

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

Sorry mate but f*ck THAT, this is a f*cking tank we are talking about not a golf car. This should be fixed it's terrible.

You say this is not a military equipment simulator, yet everyone complains about everything that makes the gameplay unrealistic and not fun. 

So again this should be fixed. I wouldn't say a word if he blew me up with a bazooka but scoping me in a tank LOL ok

This is f*cking bullsh*t
its a known weakspot for tanks in halo, looks like its followed it's way to GTA. Wearing a bike helmet also makes you semi-immune to headshots

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Well, the heavy rifle is not designed to shoot people, it's designed to shoot through objects. Back in the day, they specifically used rifles like this as an anti-tank weapon.

However, these days tanks are well-armored enough to prevent this kind of rifle from affecting them, so I guess it's not very realistic since we're not playing a WW2 simulator.

Reuken89
  • Reuken89

GTA Veteran

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by Reuken89, 18 October 2013 - 02:28 AM.

well if it's the heavy sniper then they made it very realistic. 50. cal bullets were made to take out tanks.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Well, the heavy rifle is not designed to shoot people, it's designed to shoot through objects. Back in the day, they specifically used rifles like this as an anti-tank weapon.

However, these days tanks are well-armored enough to prevent this kind of rifle from affecting them, so I guess it's not very realistic since we're not playing a WW2 simulator.

Pissed someone off in a jet once by destroying it with 15 heavy sniper bullets to the engine then sniping him when chuting down

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Pissed someone off in a jet once by destroying it with 15 heavy sniper bullets to the engine then sniping him when chuting down

Lmfao, that's awesome. It definitely makes short work of regular vehicles too.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

Shadowgale
  • Shadowgale

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

This is f*cking bullsh*t

What, you want the tank to be some f*ckin invincible death machine?

• Arrows to Athens likes this

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

Lmfao, that's awesome. It definitely makes short work of regular vehicles too.
After that I stole a jet and was trolling him with 2 friends providing ground support, wish their was throwable flares in the game(besides the airstrike one) id be more accurate at night doing better strafing cannon runs, he quit after awhile

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Thanks for this info. Can't wait to snipe all these tank griefers who think they're invincible.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

Thanks for this info. Can't wait to snipe all these tank griefers who think they're invincible.
the hatch is still relatively small. when they are moving their cannon around and crushing cars it can be a bitch but from stationary tests, 4 well placed shots will kill the driver, did it in freeroam on top of a building, parachuted down stole the tank and started killing the gruefers in the lobby

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

What is scoped? Are you talking about the mouthwash?

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

What is scoped? Are you talking about the mouthwash?

it's slang for Sniped, moving along.

MakeVio
  • MakeVio

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Armor piercing rounds durp.

TL;DR

OP is a glitcher, and is mad that his glitched tank got destroyed by a legitimate player.

Yus?

• christo976 likes this

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

TL;DR

OP is a glitcher, and is mad that his glitched tank got destroyed by a legitimate player.

Yus?

I have a tank, earned from farming missions, moving along

Yus?

MakeVio
  • MakeVio

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

TL;DR

Yus?

I have a tank, earned from farming missions, moving along

Yus?

Yus.

HARDTIMES
  • HARDTIMES

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

Guy is mad that he got shot while he was rolling around griefing in a tank!

I feel really bad that your jimmies got so rustled bro!

Cvo9qEU.jpg

• dethbiker likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

I feel scoped every morning after gargling for 30 seconds but I've never used mouthwash while in a tank.

rec0rd
  • rec0rd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

You can shoot through tanks with snipers in real life

KingJay
  • KingJay

BTNHLegacy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

I was in my garage and I got killed. I would like to know how does this happen lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users