Best-armored/safest car?

94 replies to this topic
Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Omnipotent

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

Well if we were to bring modified and duplicated vehicles into the scenario, I would highly recommend checking out the police riot van. The only downside which comes to mind is the fact that the tires aren't bulletproof.

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

What about the Baine County Sheriffs SUV, that you CAN store in your garage. I am not sure if it has bullet proof windows but I will check as soon as I get home from work.

Plus it has a siren so people get outa your way :)

I tested my personal Sheriff SUV last night, and it DOES NOT have bullet proof windows.  Tires, yes.  Windows, no.  

Nothing protects if your windows are breakable. I've %100 armor it doesn't matter you die with a accurate shot instantly

Don't all cars have breakable windows? As I said, I'm pretty sure the bed cap in the SK doesn't have breakable windows, so, while it may not be perfect, it helps.

No, and no..

Police van has INVINCIBLE windows but tires aren't BP and you can't own or mod it :'(

Also there is a problem in this game go get the sandking on SP, put the bedcap on and go back of the car shoot the bedcap, it doesn't get damaged, because bullet goes through it, it's a bug. I saw this on few other things too, those kind of small stupid mistakes kills the game

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

At the moment I'd recommend 3 vehicles

From most mobile to most protective:

1)Entity

2)Riot Van

3)Tank

Daberg70
  • Daberg70

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

It doesn't stop bullets, but the Sabre turbo with the stunt cage upgrade is the most indestructible car I've seen. I have snapmatics to prove it. Just look in the social club for my id. The thing took on a freight train HEAD ON after barrel rolling it down chilliad twice and was compacted to smaller than a comet. THEN I took a complete tour of SA with scenic snapshots, hauled it back up chilliad with the cargo bob and then drove, dove, rolled, and smashed it down old man's crack trail on the back side of the mountain, all the way to the beach. It just started to smoke a little at that point. Handling at high speeds was getting really sketchy, but it was still really fast. And it didnt matter if u hit anything because it just kept driving no matter what i did. After a last pic back outside my garage, I took her inside for some fresh bodywork and a new fondness!

EskotheSkycat
  • EskotheSkycat

Paleto Resident, Car Collector and Joyrider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

If your looking for something over 500K, the Z type is good. I pulled up to some guy to pick him up and he pulled out a Special Carbine and tries to shoot me. The small windows make it hard to be shot and the quick acceleration gives it the edge on escape.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users