Photo

Bullying

23 replies to this topic
ddor9z
  • ddor9z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

Just watched this^. I cannot express in words the emotions I am going through.

People do not realize just how much your words and actions can have a lasting impact someone's life, Personality and health. People commit suicide every day because they are bullied or harassed. They even have a word for it: Bullycide. Bullying is not only kicking or physical contact. It can be teasing, humiliating or criticizing them. It can be telling someone that you hate them. it can be using words like "retarded", "ugly" ,"loser". Remember, People can be incredibly cruel. They derive great pleasure in destroying lives for those they do not care for. Most people who get bullied are bullied by every bully they come into contact with and people are bullies for most part. You might not be the only one who is bullying him/her. The one who you pick on for being a "retard" could be being abused even at home as well. Something you say may not seem extremely bad in your eyes, but it may be the last nail to their will to stay alive.

Please take the time today to do something nice for someone or talk to someone who is an outcast or doesn't have friends in your school or work place. You never know, you could be saving a life by that one small action. Thanks in advance!

• Shah Sam and UltraGizmo64 like this

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Bulling won't end unless you stand up for yourself. It won't go away by tattling them to principal Mr. Whoever. They'll keep coming back because they know you're easy to break. Bullies fish for reactions. Tattling is a good reaction for them, they know you're weak, they no you're easy. Now, if you stand up for yourself, tell that bully to f*ck off, that's what'll stop them from coming.

Most bullies aren't as tough as they make themselves out to be. If they see you're not an easy target, they'll go annoy someone else. If everyone stood up to bullies in THIS FASHION, maybe something would actually get done. While that will never happen, take that into consideration next time you get cornered.

If the bully is feeling a little lucky, he won't run off when you stand up for yourself. Go ahead and take a shot. Would you rather deal with one black eye for a week or two, or would you rather be taken up the ass by society's douchebags on a daily basis? If you don't fold when attacked, they'll see you're not easy pickings, and move along. And even if you aren't stronger than him, fake the strength, and it will probably work!

Don't pity bullied people. That won't plant the seed of improvement. They won't strive for more. all they will do is run to good ol' Mr. Whoever and then they'll hide under their beds. Tell them to fight back, stand up for themselves. They'll strive to improve themselves, they'll fix themselves up, they'll be fine.

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

That kid took it like a champ, he would have easily beaten the sh*t out of that little Turkish c*nt, but the Turkish kid's friends were all around. I think he actually inflicted more damage than the Turkish kid as well, because the Turkish kid hurt his hand when he punched the kid's head, whereas the Turkish kid's punches did f*ck all.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by finn4life, 17 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

That white kid should have just punched him back after like the second or third punch when that other kid wasn't expecting it, he took the punches well but handled the whole situation like a bitch, who gives a f*ck if his friends are there, you're getting punched in the face either way, you might as well go down with a fight, chances are the friends aren't going to do anything anyway, because they're all just cronies manipulating the other two into a fight. Seriously, fighting back is the best way to deal with bullies OR be the funny guy. Haha I still remember when I was like 13 these two scumbag tosser kids on scooters were picking on me and my mate trying to steal my caps on my valves and then letting the air out of my bike tyres after I told them to f*ck off, they wouldn't listen obviously, so I waited for them to do it again, chased them down, grabbed one of his scooter, one punch and he broke his jaw. My mate (The one who had bad anxiety I talked about in another topic) went to school with them and said that after that they never picked on him again at school, and also that the kid I punched didn't come to school for about 5 weeks. 
Stand up to bullies, join the bullies or be the funny guy, or be all three. PizzaGuy hit it on the head.

If the bully is feeling a little lucky, he won't run off when you stand up for yourself. Go ahead and take a shot. Would you rather deal with one black eye for a week or two, or would you rather be taken up the ass by society's douchebags on a daily basis? 

See if a bully picks on you, this is what you do, if you can. This kid became a hero in Australia after this, he f*cked up this pussy lad bitch, watch and learn.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Bullying is a byproduct of the general pusification of mankind and society in general.

If you are/were bullied - blame your parents for being part of the over coddling parent type and not teaching you how to deal with bully like situations.
  • Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

I have been both bullied at times and I have bullied some people without even realizing it. It's a bit funny actually because just today I decided to apologize to someone I consider a very good friend. I think I may have unintentionally bullied him in JR. High and High School. Anyway, I apologized this morning and he actually took it very well and I feel better for doing so. I also told him something else that I really felt awkward for saying, so it was a bit of a dual edged sword. I had never felt such a mixture of happiness and nervousness. Anyway, we decided to open the dam and let the water run under the bridge but, I can't help thinking that he may have found this whole scenario a bit strange.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by lil weasel, 18 October 2013 - 01:06 AM.

Bullying is a byproduct of the general pusification of mankind and society in general.

If you are/were bullied - blame your parents for being part of the over coddling parent type and not teaching you how to deal with bully like situations.

Actually, it's the current Society. It was always a no good situation when being bullied. But, then those who had the guts could fight. Now, when being bullied if a person should 'defend' with violence the Bully wins. It is more likely to be charged with aggression because the real bully doesn't throw the punch any more. (S)He will taunt until the victim takes the first physical action. And, if that victim doesn't work so that the Bully does strike first the witnesses will say victim did.

Just like on these forums, the Bully must get the last word or the victim will be banned for responding, as in flaming. 

It is extremely rare for a Bully to act without an audience. It is the smiles and cheers from the crowd that give the Bully power.

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

Yh I remember getting in a fight with this kid that was being a prick to my friend, he was calling him names and poured milk on him. So I came to the rescue of the damsel in distress, my friend was a boy, but still. I just hit the kid and he started crying. I got in a bit of trouble for it from my school because a teacher witnessed it.

I ended up with the same punishment as the milk pouring kid, which was bullsh*t seeing as how he instigated it and I was only sticking up for my friend. So you could say the bully won, seeing as how he didn't really receive a proper punishment, and it wasn't really fair given the circumstances. Well he didn't exactly win, because he got his comeuppance, but I kind of lost out seeing as I didn't do a whole lot wrong. 

Roadhouse. 

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Bullyings been the same for 1000s of years. We just have phones that can record it all now. I dont expect it will change anytime soon.

Melchior
  • Melchior

I love only me, I've got the answers to everything

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

I can pretty much guarantee that that little Turkish kid would have pummelled the other one into the ground if he fought back. He's probably had years of practise fighting an older brother that is twice his size. Remember that these are children; I can't even imagine how anyone could think "don't involve an authority figure, just kick his ass" to be good advice. Odds are that if he involved his school, they would have threatened to tell the kid's dad and he would have broken down crying and promised to never do it again.

Despite the macho exaggerations in this thread, I've never seen a case of bullying resolved with the victim opening a can of ass kick. I have seen them resolved, however, with disciplinary action. Y'know, the same way we control kids behaviour in every other aspect of their lives. Why is bullying so exceptional that adults are completely powerless to stop it?

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:08 AM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 18 October 2013 - 07:09 AM.

Despite the macho exaggerations in this thread, I've never seen a case of bullying resolved with the victim opening a can of ass kick. I have seen them resolved, however, with disciplinary action. Y'know, the same way we control kids behaviour in every other aspect of their lives. Why is bullying so exceptional that adults are completely powerless to stop it?

They're powerless because bullies don't stop, they keep coming back. And sometimes with a vengeance if they get punishments.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

I was bullied when I was younger (ages 4-14), but then I chased them after school and beat them all up in order of how much or what they had done to me. I believe a bully only learns from "a can of ass kick" :p At least, that's what happened in my case :miranda:

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

They're powerless because bullies don't stop, they keep coming back. And sometimes with a vengeance if they get punishments.

So if getting grounded and being sent to detention doesn't stop them- and in fact will only make them want revenge- why will kicking their arse work?

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

So if getting grounded and being sent to detention doesn't stop them- and in fact will only make them want revenge- why will kicking their arse work?

Because its humiliating getting beaten up by the person you victimised, if other people see it then they will no longer see you as a tough guy and will see the victim as a person willing to fight back, so other potential bullies will leave them alone.

I usually would say violence is not the awnser but I suffered bullying until when I got to 15 and shot up in height and started going to the gym. A bully who bullied me for years smacked a bag of popcorn I had all over the ground, I grabbed his head and smack it against a concrete pillar. His bully buddies were horrified and he never bullied me again as plenty of people saw it.

These guys usually don't care if they get punished by a teacher and if they do, they usually get a punishment they dont deserve. They know they aren't smart so the only way they can be proud at school is being king of the yard.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Great, so we may as well throw out the very concept of discipline right now. After all kids "don't care" about being punished!

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Great, so we may as well throw out the very concept of discipline right now. After all kids "don't care" about being punished!

They obviously care, but not enough that it makes them stop, they will more likely take it out on the victim.

Over recent years because of all the suicides from bullying, schools are finally taking a more no nonsense approach to bullying. But when I went to school, they more or less just gave them a detention, which just made them angry and take their anger out on their victims.

MIGta
  • MIGta

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

I'd love to be walking past when something like this is going on and scare the little pussy bully until he pees his pants.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Stand up to the Bully and get punished for fighting.

Try to fight the Bully and the Bullies companions step in when it looks like their God is losing.

Ignore the Bully and get beaten up.

Report the Bully and if any action is taken the Bully seeks revenge.

Not all Bullies use physical violence. Some have more Fun insulting, and being  verbally abusive words.

Bullies when punished put the blame where it belongs on the Victim.

Bullies never do wrong, they are always right. Victims need to be kept in their place and it is the Bullies job to do that.

It is the same with a Thief. When the Thief is taken it is the fault of the person who catches them. As they are dragged off they always scream, "I'll get you for this."

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

I Dont remember ever being bullied or seeing anyone get bullied. In my school anyone could potentially kick anybody's ass. Because of that there was some ribbing maybe but none of that serious "go kill yourself" bullsh*t. In my opinion I Dont care what you say to me. Theres a kind of mantra in Milwaukee.

You can say what you want but you ain't gonna beat my ass though

And if it does come down to blows as long as you Dont sit there and let somebody beat on you like a bitch you'll get respect.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Protip: bullying is a natural part of nature.

Study of monkeys shows that when they are not doing things like eating sleeping and eating, they are out making life as miserable as possible for other monkeys.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:21 AM Edited by biggsull, 21 October 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Stand up to the Bully and get punished for fighting.

No, you kick his ass and your father defends your right to defend yourself from bullies, suggests that the school is liable for not protecting his child and putting him at risk of self harm.

Bam, all is in order.

Have your attorney on standby and make sure to  leave his card.

protip: schools are scared sh*tless of lawsuits.

That pretty much sums it up, if you're bullied and have nothing to do about it, it's your parents fault. I had to fight 8 people at once but I fought them and you can be damn sure I wasnt going to take sh*t about it from the school afterwards, not with a real father who has a backbone of his own.

Thats all that needs to be said on cyber bullying really. You cant just turn off a fight with 8 people or not go to it.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Personally I never had the guts to handle being bullied in front of the classmates during school time untill I d
saw someone else the manner he stood in front of entire classroom to the guy, snatched his bag, threw everything out of the window and took the bag. The guy eventually got angry and he and his friends fought over this incident. He could not defend against so many at once and had some injuries but he ran away with the bag to the principals office and let everyone know about how much patiently he was trying to ignore those guys persistently causing trouble and disturbing his studies. He asked for instant action to the Principal on this matter or else he will just create trouble the same way these guys did and also never let any class to conduct no matter what disciplinary action is taken against him. The principal immediately understood that the child is angry and strongly opposing with clear motive to end the disgusting day to day basis embarassment. All those (6 -7) guys were expelled from the school with a bad disciplinary record on their leaving certificates.
I was so shocked to see my classmate silent and really calm fellow had this side to stand up on his own, face it rather involving or complaining his parents and try to handle it in a manner usually many other students did but no change ever seen in those guys causing trouble to many students.
Since then I made sure to take things as patiently and ignoring the trouble makers as long as it does not affect my work and social life. Once it hits the limit just go for the solution any how and finish it before it takes control over me in depressing state and unhealthy trauma of constant fear.
Just stand up and answer taking tough stand is the best thing to do.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:59 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 21 October 2013 - 09:00 AM.

I've never seen a case of bullying resolved with the victim opening a can of ass kick. I have seen them resolved, however, with disciplinary action. Y'know, the same way we control kids behaviour in every other aspect of their lives. Why is bullying so exceptional that adults are completely powerless to stop it?

Even if the kid had the guts to go to an adult about a situation like that they'd get labeled by everyone else their age as a snitch, and even more people would go after them for that. It doesn't happen very much past a certain age, but they grow up learning that "snitches get stitches." In middle school I watched a kid get his head bashed into a light pole for going to a teacher about bullying from one of the many kids that were bullying him for his already bad reputation.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Obviously discipline is important, largely important, it plays a massive role, you're definitely right. However, sometimes it's not quite enough and opening a can off ass-kick is actually effective. I mean if everyone stood up for themselves, I doubt many people would pick on anyone because they stand to lose just as much as the victim, ie: Also getting humiliated or injured.

Opening ass kick does resolve things at times, you say it doesn't, but it has in the past and will in the future, only as a last resort though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users