Photo

Stealing The Cargobob

6 replies to this topic
ddor9z
  • ddor9z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

Can someone tell me how to steal the damn cargobob from the base as trevor. The only way ive found into the base is through the front gate but its gaurded.

What the hell is a cargobob anyway??

Europa
  • Europa

Dreamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

I found the cargobob  at the Sandy Shore airstrip multiple times... give it a try, maybe you will find it there too

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Military base

gunslinger88
  • gunslinger88

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Can someone tell me how to steal the damn cargobob from the base as trevor. The only way ive found into the base is through the front gate but its gaurded.

drive a car into the base, drive up to the heli, take off with heli.. thats really it

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

This is the cargobob, a military-chopper:

335px-Cargobob-GTAV-prerelease.jpeg

Just get in with a fast car and drive as fast as you can to the chopper. If you're fast, there will only be a few soldiers trying to kill you. Get in the chopper, and try to get away from the base without getting killed by missiles.

ddor9z
  • ddor9z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

drive a car into the base, drive up to the heli, take off with heli.. thats really it

Thank you bro!

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

If you are talking about online than it spawns at level 23-30 something between that. Spawns in LS international, Lost airstrip and Fort Zancudo (not sure about Mekenzie field tho) it should be in a hangar...but in singleplayer just buy it from Warstock Cache and Carry website for a few mil and buy a helipad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users