I really do wonder about todays kids.

201 replies to this topic
Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Its the Social Media Generation

They are complete dickheads, All they think about is Batman,tweetbook and listen to there garbage dubstep

They cant walk two steps with out looking at there sh*tty smart phones

They post about there sad daily activity's on the interweb and think people care

They are the reason games are so dumbed down now,BIG button icons appear on games even when its a simple thing as opening a door

Pea-brain kids of today

Woah, it's twitter, facebook, tumblr, instagram, snapchat, watsapp as well. What the f*ck's tweetbook.

You're saying the children of today are idiots, take a look at your grammar you utter pillock, you spell and punctuate like a 4 year-old with dyslexia.

And yet, out of everything he said, the only retort you have is about his grammar.  That pretty much sums this entire thread up.

Does that not contribute to being intelligent? Or am I wrong? Yes so they have smartphones, etc. The older generation are probably jealous of how advanced this generation is! At the end of the day this man should be spending his time with his family instead of spending precious time moaning on a computer game forum.

Advanced?  Disrespectful, ungrateful, lazy little farts walking around all day staring at their phones posting pics of themselves on Facebook is what you call advanced?  I'm actually sad to be raising 3 kids in today's world...

You're generalizing all children of this day and age like that? Just f*ck off. If you're generalizing the whole of the current generation then wow. OK.

The majority of American children/teenagers DO act like this.

I'd say the minority, I'm not American therefore I can not talk for Americans but I doubt that it's the majority. From where I'm from it is not.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I'd say the minority, I'm not American therefore I can not talk for Americans but I doubt that it's the majority. From where I'm from it is not.

Where are you from? I'm speaking as part of the American "Millennial" generation.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Where are you from? I'm speaking as part of the American "Millennial" generation.

England sir. :)

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Huh. It might just be because we're better than you.

Just kidding.

kianokk
  • kianokk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

You're generalizing all children of this day and age like that? Just f*ck off. If you're generalizing the whole of the current generation then wow. OK.

The manner of your response says it all.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Just kidding.

;).

I'm not disrespectful in any means but I don't appreciate it when a person from an older generation tries to lecture me on how hard their life was quote on quote back in the day.. it does my head in..

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Yeah, I am...because that's the way they are.  And you're in England?  Don't act like it's any different over there, because it isn't...the younger generation in many different countries act like this.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

More people grouping everyone under the age of 18 together. I have a surprise for you mate, we're not all like that.
  • Ivibezz likes this

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

I have nothing against anyone. I just know.. if I had a child, I wouldn't let him/her sit in front of an ipad or a computer all day. There is so much out in this world. Plenty of hobbies. Hell, I'm a musician and I love cars. Gta online is just kinda.. on the side. Just for killing time and screwing around with buddies.
  • The_Big_Lebowski, Tantrix and Ivibezz like this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by Tantrix, 17 October 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Just kidding.

;).

I'm not disrespectful in any means but I don't appreciate it when a person from an older generation tries to lecture me on how hard their life was quote on quote back in the day.. it does my head in..

Ok..so tell me how he's wrong.  Tell me more about how your life is in any way as hard as his growing up.  What's your biggest worry, losing your iPhone charger?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

More people grouping everyone under the age of 18 together. I have a surprise for you mate, we're not all like that.

Yes we are. We're all terrible human beings with smartphones strapped to our heads.

• Ivibezz likes this

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Yeah, I am...because that's the way they are.  And you're in England?  Don't act like it's any different over there, because it isn't...the younger generation in many different countries act like this.

It's certainly not as bad as how you make it out to be! Yes sure there's a minority of the generation 20% ish that are as you described but no way is it a majority, you can't generalize a whole generation.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

This thread just put you on their level. Congrats.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Just kidding.

;).

Ok..so tell me how he's wrong.  Tell me more about how your life was in any way as hard as his growing up.  What's your biggest worry, losing your iPhone charger?

I'm not saying my life was hard lol, I could come here and tell a few sob stories as sh*t has happened to me but you don't splurt it to the internet, what did you expect? Also no, I don't use apple products.

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

When I was a kid all I had was GTA 1

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

no offense but it was your generation who raised the morons

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

...I ..*tapping away on smartphone*..have the most ..damn it, no way!...uh, post, but i'm *taptaptap* Tweeting a link I saw on Facebook..and uh...hahaha, holy crap she didn't!..

..I gotta get back to you kk? TTL!

Oh, FU oldfag! yolo##

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

Ivi the lil british battyboy is just mad cause we laugh at his gay dumbstep and how england get thrashed by france in every sport

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

It's the "real world hasn't hit them" syndrome that most teenagers suffer from regardless of generation. It's not so much that they are a product of the times but rather that they are the product of their age - immature, ignorant and careless! The most ironic and frankly amusing part of their ignorance is that they believe at the ripe age of 16 they know everything.....sigh!! However the digital age has allowed these pre-pubescent teens to interact online more freely and anonymously which ultimately makes their crass and decorum free behaviour more commonplace! It's unfortunate for the more mature gamers who love games and are looking to interact with other like minded players - League of Legends is a prime example of a community that has a terrible rep, which is largely attributed to kids! As I said they are a product of their age and anonymity allows them to be even bigger dickheads but eventually they will all grow up and they will experience the same thing!
  • Tantrix likes this

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Hey op, I bet your the type of adult who shuns all children due to this new age bullsh*t. Were not all like that. And when I say all I mean like all 100k of us sadly.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Ivi the lil british battyboy is just mad cause we laugh at his gay dumbstep and how england get thrashed by france in every sport

Sorry what lool

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

It's the "real world hasn't hit them" syndrome that most teenagers suffer from regardless of generation. It's not so much that they are a product of the times but rather that they are the product of their age - immature, ignorant and careless! The most ironic and frankly amusing part of their ignorance is that they believe at the ripe age of 16 they know everything.....sigh!! However the digital age has allowed these pre-pubescent teens to interact online more freely and anonymously which ultimately makes their crass and decorum free behaviour more commonplace! It's unfortunate for the more mature gamers who love games and are looking to interact with other like minded players - League of Legends is a prime example of a community that has a terrible rep, which is largely attributed to kids! As I said they are a product of their age and anonymity allows them to be even bigger dickheads but eventually they will all grow up and they will experience the same thing!

That's exactly right.  Back in the day when you disrespected someone, you had to do it to their face...not on their Facebook.

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

France??

Shut it you muppet hahahaha

• Googz and Ivibezz like this

yesir1
  • yesir1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

op probably walked 15 miles in the snow to get to school.

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hey op, I bet your the type of adult who shuns all children due to this new age bullsh*t. Were not all like that. And when I say all I mean like all 100k of us sadly.

You are right, not all kids are like that. There are a lot of decent youngsters out there who conduct themselves online the same way they do in person. Unfortunately it does seem to be the majority that ultimately give young people a bad rep! It's a generalisation after all and not meant to be taken personally!
  • Ivibezz likes this

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

France??

Shut it you muppet hahahaha

I know, hilarious isn't it lol. I bet he's an adult too "Battyboy, dumbstep, gay, lil" Oh deary me.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

kianokk
  • kianokk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Same here!

And it was awesome!

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Same here!

And it was awesome!

Yeah it was like playing toy cars on the tv.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

In my day all we had to play with was a rock and an empty soup can. 

Googz
  • Googz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

In my day all we had to play with was a rock and an empty soup can. 

Now that was fun!! ;)
  • MantisFang likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users