Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

U mad oldfag?

Nice.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Jesus f*ck, it's the modern age, we don't really care if you had no PC's, Xbox's etc, no one cares mate!

• ImBoss450 likes this

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Children wouldn't be quite so reprehensible if they simply did everything you told them exactly as you tell them. I mean, you own them right? What's their deal?

Oh..also the snot. I'm afraid I cannot tolerate the snot. No, no, no. I say put them in some sort of facility until they are 21 or so. Yes..that's clearly the ticket.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

Just tell them "If I was your father, i'd beat you"

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

U mad oldfag?

Like this guy. Angry, probably 16. No respect. Might have a job at stop and shop. Maybe a honda civic with a fart can. Boss.

Probably the product of a single mother, no daddy around to slap the sh!t out of him for disrespecting people.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

U mad oldfag?

Like this guy. Angry, probably 16. No respect. Might have a job at stop and shop. Maybe a honda civic with a fart can. Boss.

Probably the product of a single mother, no daddy around to slap the sh!t out of him for disrespecting people.

umad oldfag jr

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

U mad oldfag?

I know a lot of kids who aren't disrespectful little sh*ts like him and they were raised by single mothers.

• 018361 likes this

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

U mad oldfag?

Diss. High five for doing something with our lives and having respect. Beeyah! *high fives*

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

U mad oldfag?

I know a lot of kids who aren't disrespectful little sh*ts like him and they were raised by single mothers.

This though you can't generalize single mothers. It lacks population validity.

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Its the Social Media Generation

They are complete dickheads, All they think about is Batman,tweetbook and listen to there garbage dubstep

They cant walk two steps with out looking at there sh*tty smart phones

They post about there sad daily activity's on the interweb and think people care

They are the reason games are so dumbed down now,BIG button icons appear on games even when its a simple thing as opening a door

Pea-brain kids of today

• Tantrix likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

U mad oldfag?

umad oldfag jr

Your stepdad play GTA with you?

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

I'm just sticking to the "respect" boat though. It goes a long way.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

They are complete dickheads, All they think about is Batman,tweetbook and listen to there garbage dubstep

They post about there sad daily activity's on the interweb and think people care

They are the reason games are so dumbed down now,BIG button icons appear on games even when its a simple thing as opening a door

Pea-brain kids of today

Woah, it's twitter, facebook, tumblr, instagram, snapchat, watsapp as well. What the f*ck's tweetbook.

You're saying the children of today are idiots, take a look at your grammar you utter pillock, you spell and punctuate like a 4 year-old with dyslexia.

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breathe After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

socially-awesome-kindergartener-meme-gen

Horrible attempt at being funny, go away.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

You should have a family yet you spend  your time crying on a computer game forum. SORT YOUR LIFE OUT.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Pea-brain kids of today

Woah, it's twitter, facebook, tumblr, instagram, snapchat, watsapp as well. What the f*ck's tweetbook.

You're saying the children of today are idiots, take a look at your grammar you utter pillock, you spell and punctuate like a 4 year-old with dyslexia.

And yet, out of everything he said, the only retort you have is about his grammar.  That pretty much sums this entire thread up.

• SN95_Schpecter likes this

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

And more arguments break out. Like always.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Pea-brain kids of today

Tweetbook was his way of shortening all of those. Tweet = Twitter, Book = Facebook, two of the most popular social media tools available.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Pea-brain kids of today

And yet, out of everything he said, the only retort you have is about his grammar.  That pretty much sums this entire thread up.

Does that not contribute to being intelligent? Or am I wrong? Yes so they have smartphones, etc. The older generation are probably jealous of how advanced this generation is! At the end of the day this man should be spending his time with his family instead of spending precious time moaning on a computer game forum.

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

This generation is "advanced" because of the brilliant minds behind the devices that are made, the leaps in science. Not because of the generation itself. Lol
  • Tantrix likes this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

I blame my peers. Don't forget that our ignorant, hateful and selfish generation raised this ignorant, hateful and selfish generation.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Pea-brain kids of today

Does that not contribute to being intelligent? Or am I wrong? Yes so they have smartphones, etc. The older generation are probably jealous of how advanced this generation is! At the end of the day this man should be spending his time with his family instead of spending precious time moaning on a computer game forum.

Advanced?  Disrespectful, ungrateful, lazy little farts walking around all day staring at their phones posting pics of themselves on Facebook is what you call advanced?  I'm actually sad to be raising 3 kids in today's world...

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

This generation is "advanced" because of the brilliant minds behind the devices that are made, the leaps in science. Not because of the generation itself. Lol

You know what I meant though. It's an advanced generation in technological terms.

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Pea-brain kids of today

Battyboy 4 Life

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

This. I'm part of "Generation Y" and even I recognize that without the people who were born outside of my generation (Jobs, Gates, the guys behind ARPANET) we wouldn't have what we have today.

Ivibezz
  • Ivibezz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Pea-brain kids of today

Advanced?  Disrespectful, ungrateful, lazy little farts walking around all day staring at their phones posting pics of themselves on Facebook is what you call advanced?  I'm actually sad to be raising 3 kids in today's world...

You're generalizing all children of this day and age like that? Just f*ck off. If you're generalizing the whole of the current generation then wow. OK.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Pea-brain kids of today

You're generalizing all children of this day and age like that? Just f*ck off. If you're generalizing the whole of the current generation then wow. OK.

The majority of American children/teenagers DO act like this.

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

When i was a kid,

No, dont even start on that crap.

Actually rofled. OP, you're right, usually I would troll, but seriously you have a point. Now I see 4 year olds with ipads and its normal to give an bj at the age of 11.. wtf.

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Guys.. I'm just. I don't know. I just want everyone to respect eachother. I should've been a frikken monk. Lol

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

I blame my peers. Don't forget that our ignorant, hateful and selfish generation raised this ignorant, hateful and selfish generation.

hahah true.. so true! ! They raised us. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users