Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ignition/remote bomb, just how exactly do they work?

11 replies to this topic
Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 17 October 2013 - 07:08 PM.

It says that if I were to install one, that I could no longer mod my vehicle. Forever? Is it ike the tracker? Once on there, it can't be removed? Or can I remove bombs later if I want to? Is it a one time thing? Will I have to pay 7k every time I want to rig a bomb to my car? Or is it just an upgrade that is always on after I install it? Been wondering this, but never wanted to try it on any of my cars, in case I was wrong....

People LOVE to kill me and try and take my rat loader, so I wanted to give them a little, "surprise" for when they tried again next time.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Why wud u waste money on modding a rat loader? Rig that sh*t to blow

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

You cant modify the car as long as it has the bomb installed. Once you use it or the vehicle is destroyed you have to buy another. Not sure if you can remove them. I always make sure I have a remote bomb in my car and leave me car unlocked to everyone. Nothing better than hearing someones confused reaction when that bomb goes off.

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

You cant modify the car as long as it has the bomb installed. Once you use it or the vehicle is destroyed you have to buy another. Not sure if you can remove them. I always make sure I have a remote bomb in my car and leave me car unlocked to everyone. Nothing better than hearing someones confused reaction when that bomb goes off.

Do you have to buy remote bombs everytime you use one? I was going to get one but it seems pointless if I have to pay 7K everytime plus 12K to repair my car..

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 17 October 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Why wud u waste money on modding a rat loader? Rig that sh*t to blow

Because, it looks f*cking awesome, that's why.

bUpvKko.jpg

AauMoJT.jpg

Oh, not to mention, this thing is worth 50 grand if I sell it, and it only costs 75 dollars to replace. So yeah.

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Bump for more answers.

PhaxeNor
  • PhaxeNor

Bounty: $10.000

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Ignition bomb: Once a player enters the car and turn the key.. BOOOM

Remote bomb: You get a contact in your phone book (don't remember what its called, but you will know it :p) and call that and it will blow :-)

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

I've only used ignition bombs so far, but from my experience the bomb is only in the car until you reload it. I.E. if you go into a race, you will lose it.  - also you can call ins after it blows and get the car back, without the bomb. after that point you can mod again.

Hawk Tartaros
  • Hawk Tartaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

I have used the remote bomb.

Once you put it in the car you can't mod it or even go into the pay and spray to restore it.

You get a phone number to detinate it.

I have used it twice before, first time when a guy shot me, took my entity and took off.

I got my phone out, dialed the number to detonate it and he was dead.

Felt soooo good.

Then i called my insurance wich was almost 10.000 for my Entity and then i was able to mod it again.

The other time 2 guy's took my car and blew them both to the afterlife.

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

I prefer to just use Sticky bombs, open your car door and throw one down near the pedals, this allows you too claim back on your insurance and also to carry on modding your car:)

TigerVsLion
  • TigerVsLion

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

I've used both.

First, once the bomb has been used, you must claim insurance. The new vehicle has every upgrade except the bomb, so you can choose to customize it again, or add the bomb another time.

Ignition - As soon as someone starts the ignition, it explodes the car and anyone around the radius.

Remote - You have a contact on your phone, and say someone takes your car. You can ring it up, and it blows the car up, exactly the same ways as the ignition, you just have the choice when.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

watch out with them though, I've gotten my only bad sport point cuz some numb nuts parked his personal car next to mine, and it got blowed up when he turned my ignition on. then he placed a 9k bounty on me cause he fell for my trap.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users