Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which one is crazier? Catalina from GTA:SA and GTA3 or Trevor?

21 replies to this topic
Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Both are probably the most psychopathic characters shown to us in GTA history. Both are ruthless and kill for the smallest reasons. But who do you think is crazier? I think it would fun for R* to do a crossover with them. They would get together and Catalina would get Trevor to brutally murder Claude and gangrape CJ.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Catalina was pretty crazy but trevor is on a whole new level

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

marie ann or catalina

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Catalina for sure. She has no loyalty and is quick to betray even those she is closest to. Trevor at least shows some caring for the people he's close to, such as Michael and his family. 

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Catalina for sure. She has no loyalty and is quick to betray even those she is closest to. Trevor at least shows some caring for the people he's close to, such as Michael and his family. 

Yeah, basically this. Trevor is batsh*t crazy, but at least he's loyal.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

From what i've seen about both of these the difference comes from the behavior! Trevor never acts like a selfish bi*tch trolling people and such, his mental instability comes from other things, like cracking stupid jokes, that nobody will laugh and laugh like crazy himself and other stuff, but he's never mean to anyone, even to his enemies! While Catalina is simply selfish retarded bi*tch!

• ten-a-penny likes this

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

This is true. She doesn't express loyality at all. But to be fair, we don't know how Catalina would treat her cousin Ceasar. Trevor in some ways view Michael like as a brother.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Catalina. She wanted to chop people's dicks off and then later betray people.
  • PkUnzipper likes this

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by spamtackey, 17 October 2013 - 08:45 PM.

I'm not sure we can say Catalina is more crazy because she betrays people. She never betrayed CJ but rather he called off the relationship and she moved on extremely quickly (and tries to rub it in CJ's face but hey, that's not betrayal. That's annoyance). She betrayed Claude, but we don't really see much more of her after that. 

Trevor killed

Spoiler
. Kept Wade and Ron addicted to drugs to force them to stay in his life. Not only sold drugs to The Lost but
Spoiler
. Trevor
Spoiler
instead of letting Mike handle the payment issue. He also
Spoiler
and not to mention killing
Spoiler
I dunno, but I think Trevor is kinda just randomly insane. 

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Vatus, 17 October 2013 - 09:13 PM.

I'm not sure we can say Catalina is more crazy because she betrays people. She never betrayed CJ but rather he called off the relationship and she moved on extremely quickly (and tries to rub it in CJ's face but hey, that's not betrayal. That's annoyance). She betrayed Claude, but we don't really see much more of her after that. 

Trevor killed

Spoiler
. Kept Wade and Ron addicted to drugs to force them to stay in his life. Not only sold drugs to The Lost but
Spoiler
. Trevor
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

There are some reasons for some for Trevor doing the things he did in the game. They are not all random like:

Spoiler

But Trevor does do crazy random  murdering psychopath things and have a short temper too. He is also very bipolar just like Catalina.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

I would say Catilina is more psychotic then Trevor just on the basis that Trevor's personality has been modified due to drug use.

Catalina never got dusted and killed someonw while being naked. Trevor has refferenced that this is norm to him.

Sure Trevor is crazy but it is a drug craze, where Catalina is just a sociopath, out for her own personal agenda and gain.

Where Trevor puts himself in situations with drugs and the company he keeps.

In my opinion Catalina is more crazy because she doesn't need drugs to put her in a crazy or violent mood. Trevor doesn't NEED them, but I am sure they aid to his anger and instability

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 17 October 2013 - 09:28 PM.

Catalina was pretty crazy but trevor is on a whole new level

QFT

edit: make that whole new dimension in the parallel universe on the other side of the wormhole :lol:

Find his character physically repulsive, but of all the protagonists, he's the only one who keeps things interesting in SA.

• RockstarFanboy likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Trevor killed

Spoiler
Spoiler
. Trevor
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

There are some reasons for some for Trevor doing the things he did in the game. They are not all random like:

Spoiler

But Trevor does do crazy random  murdering psychopath things and have a short temper too. He is also very bipolar just like Catalina.

All of these. IMO Trevor is like a bull in a china shop as he rampages around Los Santos. He's literally the male version of Catalina on bull testosterone--with the most delicate sugaring of crack :lol:

Did anyone also notice he has (what was probably a childhood instilled) phobia of clowns? :blink:   :lol:   It's random revelations like that which makes his unhinged char so very intriguing. Too bad we don't have more of a back story (or flashback to an earlier point in his life before he met Micheal) though. 

I'm close to completing SP and pretty much figured out Micheal and Franklin.  Both of whose chars are extremely predictable even without a back story.   But I'm still trying to figure out exactly what makes Trevor tick....

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:39 PM

Catalina. She wanted to chop people's dicks off and then later betray people.

Have to disagree.  Just because she's a whoring Judas of a Lorena Bobbit doesn't make her more of a psychotic sociopath than Trevor  :lol:

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Trevor killed

Spoiler
Spoiler
. Trevor
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
The other one I'll give you.

But there is something clearly wrong with Trevor in the head. Catalina just can't compete in my mind. She's loud and obnoxious but that's not the same as being downright insane. 

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

Trevor killed

Spoiler
Spoiler
. Trevor
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
The other one I'll give you.

But there is something clearly wrong with Trevor in the head. Catalina just can't compete in my mind. She's loud and obnoxious but that's not the same as being downright insane. 

Well, I would to like argue that Catalina is more than just loud and obnoxious. She is clearly not right in the head from what we seen from CJ perspective in GTA SA. But I guess the difference being while she always treating, (aside from robbing ppl) Trevor is acting and murdering folks, but we seen more of Trevor. I would still argue that Trevor is a bit more loyal than Catalina is. Catalina doesn't seem to have loyality from CJ to Claude.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

Are we actually comparing them?

Catalina is just a stuck up bitch who hasnt had a big enough cock to satisfy her yet.

Trevor is one crazy ss motherf*cker who walks into the ghetto gang area. Knocks out a gang member and calls everyone an asshole and no one says sh*t to him.

If catalina walks to the ghetto and swears and one guy 10 mins later she will be getting gang raped then murdered.

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Catalina against Trevor?
I do not get the state of mind that makes you think a side character hardly that impressive and importantly associated with protagonist of the game could be a right pick against another protagonist of the game.
There is another character in V which fits perfectly within the frame of mind Catalina portrayed herself how BITCH she is.

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Catalina against Trevor?
I do not get the state of mind that makes you think a side character hardly that impressive and importantly associated with protagonist of the game could be a right pick against another protagonist of the game.
There is another character in V which fits perfectly within the frame of mind Catalina portrayed herself how BITCH she is.

She is actually the main antagonist in GTA 3. So, she's no side character. You just get to see how crazy she was in GTA: SA. Keep in mind, she is the leader of the  Colombian Cartel gang in GTA 3 as well.

sSiL3NZz
  • sSiL3NZz

Hellooo

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

LOL, they should totally marry eachother. Also i'm not sure, catalina is probably a bit worse. she's totally crazy and Trevor is just a bit psycho...

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:25 PM Edited by DeafMetal, 22 October 2013 - 01:27 PM.

Catalina tries to betray and kill her 10-year-old boyfriend and does some pretty sick sh*t in San Andreas. I mean, Trevor does some sick-ass sh*t but it looks like he has more restraint.

Spoiler
f*ck, but it's hinted that Trevor's a
Spoiler
. Idk man. Probably Trevvor but i'd rather have Trevor as a friend than Catalina.

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Haha ... Catalina should marry Trevor ... DLC ... DLC ... DLC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users