Photo

68/69 missions

9 replies to this topic
LSwainNo1
  • LSwainNo1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

I decided up the third selection when approaching what I thought was the final mission, but upon completion I still have one more to do but I have no idea what? Social Club says it's locked so I can't decipher which one it is either. There's nothing on my map minus strangers and freaks and one rampage mission - unless that's it? Can somebody help me out please. 

MrReklezz
  • MrReklezz

!Loving GTA!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

The name of the last mission is called "The Third Way". 

It should soon unlock after you complete "The Big Score". If I were you I would do some of the strangers & freaks missions till  it pops up.

LSwainNo1
  • LSwainNo1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

The name of the last mission is called "The Third Way". 

It should soon unlock after you complete "The Big Score". If I were you I would do some of the strangers & freaks missions till  it pops up.

Nope, I've completed that one.

Technodiq
  • Technodiq

Drink, feck, arse, girrrls!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

I've something similar to that, it's telling me I have one mission to do on Franklin (I guess that's what the number by their pic on the selection wheel means) but nothing on the map whatsoever

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

I think there is one mission to be done for Tonya

MrReklezz
  • MrReklezz

!Loving GTA!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by MrReklezz, 17 October 2013 - 04:45 PM.

I do know in fact that when you get 100% completion, a mission unlock for Franklin up in the north. 

But it is a Strangers & Freaks mission. 

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

I believe its a strangers and freaks mission no doubt. Since it counts toward 100% it shows on the character wheel.. probably the Tonya one. You have to call her to trigger it

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

I have everything done that needs to be done and enough missions, etc to be well over the 100% mark but I can't get it to click off. Its telling me I still need one more MISC mission and two more hobbies and pasttimes but when I check out my profile on the social network I have well over the amount needed.

Not too mention my 50 stunt jumps are glitched. I cant get it to roll over to 50 completed. It just says 49/50.

Not too mention the fact that I have lost so so many cars, planes, and boats its crazy.

The game is def broken and needs to be fixed. I wasn't ready for release but yet again another gaming company in need of more of our cash.

So with all this being said guys and girls, every time you complete something, check to make sure its checking off and counting for you.

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

There is a bug, it happened at the last patch time - quite a few people seem to be missing either 'hang ten' or 'caida libre'

I don't think any fix has been suggested, bar start from before the skipped mission :(

I also have this issue: http://socialclub.ro...m/member/balgra

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

The whacky piano man 🎹.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

I decided up the third selection when approaching what I thought was the final mission, but upon completion I still have one more to do but I have no idea what? Social Club says it's locked so I can't decipher which one it is either. There's nothing on my map minus strangers and freaks and one rampage mission - unless that's it? Can somebody help me out please.

The same thing happened to me. You might have another Lester mission to complete. If you do, do it, it will count towards the mission total. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users