Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's your success rate with Merryweather?

33 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Helicopter pickups usually work for me, thought I've a had a few where the helicopter just hovers way up in the air and never lands.

I called for a backup chopper once, and it just hovered near the enemies for a minute and flew away without doing anything.

I called mercenaries on a player for $7500 and as far as I know nothing ever happened.

They shouldn't be paid unless they do their job.

Yeah, the heli pickup is tricky sometimes because if there's anything on the ground, they won't land. I once had to push boxes out of the way. lol 

I never use them for a pickup, though. I shoot the pilot and take their heli. I'm a better pilot anyway. Why? Because I would LAND ON f*ckING BOXES!!!!!!!

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 22 October 2013 - 09:24 AM.

When I called to try out the ammunition drop they dropped it on the tallest shipping crates in the harbor, right on the edge of the crate.

f*cking Merryweather. :whuh:

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

What determines who the backup helicopter shoots? Anyone attacking you?

I called it twice. Once the cops shot it down with pistols. The other it just hung around and left.

Chicago Bearhawks
  • Chicago Bearhawks

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:22 AM Edited by Chicago Bearhawks, 22 October 2013 - 10:22 AM.

If you call for a backup chopper, they will arrive, say they're gonna attack, never shoot a single round, and eventually fly away.

If you call Mercenaries, they will show up near the target, around the block or behind some wall. Their AI will fail hardcore and they will be incapable of ever reaching their target because they forgot how to climb a ladder, go around a wall, fence, etc.

I don't think they have every done a single job properly. They will get credit for a success if ANYONE kills the target, including a suicide.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users