Photo

Single Player Titan rendered useless when saved

51 replies to this topic
TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

SInce it didn't work out with the Titan, I'm pretty sure that it won't work with the 747, I believe that one is bigger than the Titan. 

I really wanted a 747 :(

You are in luck, if you go up to the landing gear of the 747 you can enter and fly it, sure it is not really yours in your own hangar, but it is much easier to get than the Titan lol

I know, I've done that, but I haven't really purchased a hangar, so I don't know if it would fit inside one, but I doubt since it seems like it's much bigger than the Titan.

Oh ok, I did not realize that you had already done that, I honestly doubt that it will work, but it would be easy to test seeing how the plane is on the tarmac at the airport across from the hangar. I will give it a shot tonight and see what happens.

I was able to test this last night and I can confirm that it does not work, Sorry  :cry:

• Shah Sam likes this

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

It's easy to get out of the military base, just fly it outside of the fence, quicksave and reload then you have no wanted stars, the plane is reparied and you're good to go.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

It's easy to get out of the military base, just fly it outside of the fence, quicksave and reload then you have no wanted stars, the plane is reparied and you're good to go.

I took the tough route, I flew over the ocean with 2 engines out waiting to lose the stars then I had to land on the beach because all the engines died. Switched characters, then back, Titan was repaired and good to go.

Did you have any luck saving the Titan?

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Yeah, because a spawning coordinate has something to do with the console restarting..

supporters mostly have no idea about the games they support, lol.

• TakinThyBacon likes this

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

You come through to i.t support speaking to matharajah how can i help?

your wing is stuck in the hangar wall? right have you tried restarting your system? updating your system? removing cob webs and dust from the vents?

what happens wen you try to enter the plane?

sorry the issue could not be resolved, we would escalate it but we are rockstar, you just need to sit tight until our next patch that will reward glitchers with 500 k cash,

thanks for calling rockstar i.t, good bye
  • TakinThyBacon likes this

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 18 October 2013 - 06:40 PM.

You come through to i.t support speaking to matharajah how can i help?

your wing is stuck in the hangar wall? right have you tried restarting your system? updating your system? removing cob webs and dust from the vents?

what happens wen you try to enter the plane?

sorry the issue could not be resolved, we would escalate it but we are rockstar, you just need to sit tight until our next patch that will reward glitchers with 500 k cash,

thanks for calling rockstar i.t, good bye

LOL, exactly, it is typical whenever you have 2 companies relying on each others products to come together to make one, it is always the others fault..... 

I always thought Rockstar was better than this, but apparently they are not, if they would just be straight, and tell me they screwed up this one thing that I am having problems with in this otherwise great game I would be cool with it, but passing the buck to Sony when it is obviously not their fault is just plain lazy.

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

I have the Titan for GTA:O the spawn system for vehicles online is different than for SP. You don't have a hanger online. 

Spoiler

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I have the Titan for GTA:O the spawn system for vehicles online is different than for SP. You don't have a hanger online. 

Spoiler

Oh got ya, I would be fine with them migrating that function to SP as a temp fix, I just want to fly my Titan! 

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

I was able to test this last night and I can confirm that it does not work, Sorry  :cry:

That sucks, but thanks for testing.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

I occasionally make maps.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

It does this because Michael only purchase one side of the hangar, the left one. All the planes are triggered to spawn there and some of them are useless afterwards. I don't know if any of the characters has a hangar where planes spawn in the middle as I only bought Michael's.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:26 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 23 October 2013 - 02:27 PM.

Well after a few days I got this response, and they consider this issue "Answered and resolved", a little better than the original response, but I am not going to hold my breath for a fix anytime soon.

Brian J

19 hours ago

Hello,

Thanks for providing this information. We will be investigating this issue. Unfortunately we don't have a fix for it at the moment, but we are looking into it.

Best regards,
Brian J

LRW
  • LRW

Chubster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

ha ha. what c*nts.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

We could try with Franklin.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 23 October 2013 - 03:49 PM.

We could try with Franklin.

Yes, I did in fact try this, same results, now I have two hangers occupied by unusable aircraft, and I do not want to change the save on either because I worked so damn hard to get the both of them lol

Seems like such an easy fix, just move the save spawn cords a little to the right and I feel the issue would be resolved, but I fear that they are strictly concentrated so much on Online that they have forgotten that there is still a single player side of the game that has bugs that need addressed. 

TheMarkofZollo
  • TheMarkofZollo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet (though I did in another thread).

If the Titan explodes or a wing falls off when it spawns, just switch character then switch back, same method as fixing the vehicle you are in.

I find usually I am facing a lovely fixed Titan in my hanger, it only works in Mike's hanger though due to the space being a bit further from the wall.

BigTrevorPfan
  • BigTrevorPfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Rockstar should also patch the plane storage list that the planes you stole also ad to the list other wise the planes you bought are useless for alteast one character who you stole a fighter jet for and people that also wanted a titan like myself then only has one character who they can use all the planes that they bought. When the stolen planes gets save to the list we can alteast stole a jet for all characters and when the fix the titan glitch we can give micheal and franklin a beautifull titan

Menace06
  • Menace06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

Do Not bother with the Titan on signal player unless you plan a save spot. Franklin & Trevor's hangers, will not save it  due to the spawning to the side of the hanger, such large hangers, but really a waste of space.  I also tried saving it at Sandy Shores Air Field, with Trevor on the helipad, all wheels fit perfectly on it, but it disappears every time. There are three painted spots as all know in Franklin & Michaels hangers, but only the one to the left facing the hanger is where only one stolen aircraft spawns up. If you are trying to get rid of the broken titan out of  one of those two hangers, simply steal a lear jet and put it in that spot if the titan blew up. Or buy an aircraft , when you enter the hanger press change aircraft, and select, that gets rid of anything you stole from the hangers & helipads for good, and that's stupid, you could have a unique color plane or helicopter & that spot is only good for that unless you want to loose it for good after saving later on. IF you want to keep the Titan to play around with.  One you could use any character to park it on the runway at Sandy Shores facing the direction of taking off, I don't know if you can save while in it and reload, but I have saved out side of it, every time I go back to that save point, its there, or if you use Franklin or Michaels you can park it on the concrete  pad area along side of Michaels hanger west side, just an empty concrete slab that nothing ever spawns there. RockStar only address things in the social club area and the only thing they care about is improving social club members needs for online, been there joined done that. The only thing they did for single player is kinda fix the safe house garage storage, as in sometimes cars disappear, motor cycles & bicycles still do over time, they keep moving to the right until they disappear after a period of time. And if your a social club member, the only benefit I found for offline, is a couple of new character haircuts & beards, wippie! Not! So far I have in Franklins a rare red & white cant think of the name off the top of my head but use to be called the dodo airplane. A blue one always spawns next to Michaels, but saw this red one once landing at sandy shores, and took it, and never seen another one again. At Michaels hanger I have the rare all plane blue Kifflom airplane I stole from a mission. A white with dark blue spawns up always at a hanger between Michaels & Franklins Hanger. Michaels helipad I have a cargo bob, red & white, with Jetstream on it, stole from a mission. The camouflage one stole from a mission put that @ Sandy Shores helipad with Trevor. The ugly SkyCrane @ Franklins helipad, front wheel & one set of back wheels has to be on the pad, sit it it & quick save before trying it, sometimes if you just didn't have it right, it will disappear. And at Trevor's two parking spaces at the strip club I have a yellow/ lime green frogger tail facing north, in the north spot, in which leaves room to park a noose truck or police van either parked correctly or just the back wheel in the spot to have the helicopter & vehicle facing south. So that pretty much is stupid, because if you bought an aircraft or helicopter, almost all show up in black, and when you click on pulling a specific helicopter or aircraft up, you loose the stolen one that you wont get again if you save after that. replay isn't like TBOGT, where you could steal something again, it is impossible to steal anything once your done with a mission and have saved and go back to replay, they did that on purpose in my opinion. I have finished this at 100% twice. And the patches I can tell you took away the orange, white, & red froggers. The yellow one you have to use the shoot it down technic described on this web site. The fighter jet is easy to steal & keep at any hanger, even Trevor's. The 747  & lear jets can be used anytie you want, no sense in putting it into a hanger, let alone, the 747 will not fit in any hanger, way to tall and wing span too wide. The 747's, are not just the two parked out in the airport you can use, you can get in the other ones too. Its just the 707's you cannot get in to use. doesn't make sense. Rockstar has addressed this issue with me as well as why don't we get the firefighter outfit used in a mission and the military hard suit used in a mission, It was simply to sum it up they are more concerned about online basically. And in my opinion this is to make money later, get you hooked on online, and pay later on down the road, they already tried to sell character money packs, more is too come trust me, they want to milk this, and once you bought the hard copy disk, they got their  money. Online, you cant save the Titan, but you get missions for it. The Froggers come in so many colors not even gonna bother to list the ones I have seen, and you cant get those until much further on as you climb the RP number. My opinion and last but not least, they forgot why San Andreas was so popular and record breaking back in its time, it had a variety of things to do, it was long, & difficult. Many places to save at houses, accessible military base & airports, the game drew in a crowd that normally wouldn't go for this type of game.  Well they have slowly continue to fail on the purpose of why so many fans of GTA's, and this time they did it, they failed. It is basically a large map of computer art work, GTA iv the buildings you could go in especially TBOGT. not many things to get in on V let alone it lacks so much the past games have had. With all their attention for online, V story mode is what it is, 69 missions and the most lacking in things to do yet in any GTA game. even when the game is completely over. And your reward, Franklin gets a 100% tee shirt in his wardrobe? WTF? In Frankilns wardrobe it says ties, but none are in there and you cant buy any? lol Trevor gets a modded up four wheeler at his trailer ? You get limited uniform outfits, not all to your wardrobe? and you get three UFOS you can do anything with? Oh & a space dune buggy Id trade in for a noose tank any day! Yes that's all folks! Remember the rewards of the past, and compare, and weep!  Remember all the things you could do as in side missions, during and after the games were over, and activities, compare, and weep! How many tennis courts did they really have to have in this, but no basket ball playing courts, they are on the map, but ya cant use them. This map is mainly of building art, and 50% or more is of mountains. Only activity to play outside of Los Santos, darts! ughh thought they would put something more out that way, bowling, arm wrestling, gambling, pool, to say the least from the past, but nothing but darts! Thought even with the UFO theme and the movie theater theme, they would have  out in LOS Santos county or Blaine County the Astro drive in theater from SA, NOPE! Oh well sorry about this book, was really looking forward to this, more than any, especially after TBOGT in which was just a chapter edition, and well that was the last best game. Online for here on out, and I swear they are gonna sell this and that later like money packages ect, they aren't gonna to continue that forever free!, if not add a monthly or annual fee to play down the road.

ahmadjufri2013
  • ahmadjufri2013

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

n00b

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

My Titan blows up completely and destroys my lazer every time I get close to my hangar as Franklin.

mobileobsession
  • mobileobsession

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:38 PM

There are a few things in single player that annoyed me. What good is having all that "final heist" cash if you can't have easy access to all the cool in-game stuff like the Titan and the Fighter Jet available in the end game when there's little left in the way of missions?

There's another issue where Trevor cannot purchase the Shamal or the Luxor because his hangar in Sandy Shores is not large enough to accommodate the planes. So why can't he buy a separate hangar in the LS Airport? or why can't the larger planes spawn just outside the hangar where clipping the interior of the hangar is not an issue like the cargobob/helipads?

Unlike GTA Online where there are balancing and economy issues, players should be able to unlock the really cool stuff post game, like the Juggernaut Suits, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers, Titan Planes, Cargo Planes, 747 Jets, Fighter Jets etc.

I really hope they address these things in a future patch or (hopefully free) DLC.

Swifty101
  • Swifty101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

The problem isn't space. It's because the loading code DROPS the a Titan which makes it either explode or have a decapitated wing. Even switch characters and reloading does nothing. Now I ask why just this little amount of purchasable aircraft when you can probably store like 8 bought aircraft in the hanger. And why must they all be the same color? There are a lot if problems with story mode but all they care about is only like Forza does and many other games. When Online sucks. I don't want to play it. Too much bullsh*t. And ranks. I don't give a f*ck about ranks when I have over 150 millions dollars for ever character in story mode. See I don't know why we can't report them to say like the better business bureau and have them either fix the game or give us back our money like they would do to a business of the public since they are selling crap to us and stealing our money which is a crime for say a regular business to do. So what makes them higher. I say, we band together and all report them and hopefully that we make them either give us our money back or fix all of the issues or they get posted on the internet as a very bad company to do business with.

t-p-d-a
  • t-p-d-a

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:56 PM Edited by t-p-d-a, 14 April 2016 - 09:56 PM.

First, sorry for bringing this old topic alive. I don't want create a new topic for just a little question. Sorry but my question is: Is this problem fixed? I used google and i landed here. I want to save the Titan in Story Mode but i want to ask first... Is this fixed on PS4? latest Update or still the same problem that the wing goes through the wall? thanks for answer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users