this is Rockstars response
Brian J, Oct 16 03:31 pm (EDT):
Thank you for contacting R* Games Support.
We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with one of our titles. Below you will find some Console Troubleshooting steps which may help resolve the issue. These are the official troubleshooting steps provided by Sony on their support site:
Before troubleshooting, please check the following:
1. Turn the console off and on.
2. Unplug all power cords and accessories, and then plug them back in firmly. Make sure all connections are secure.
3. Update your console software.
Clearing the Game Data Utility:
1. In the XMB home menu, go to (Game) > [Game Data Utility].
Important: Make sure you select [Game Data Utility]. Do NOT select [Saved Data Utility], as this will delete all of your saved games files.
2. Highlight the game data utility file (i.e., name of a particular game you have been playing) you wish to delete.
3. Press the button and select [Delete].
4. Highlight "Yes" and press the button to confirm the deletion.
5. A message indicating the file is being deleted will appear.
6. A "Delete completed." message will appear once the file has been successfully deleted.
7. Once all of the files have been deleted, go back to the XMB home menu.
8. Reboot the game.
If this is still happening let's try this on a second PS3 to see if the same issue is occurring.
TakinThyBacon1, Oct 15 04:39 pm (EDT):
After completing the quite difficult task of stealing the Titan cargo plane from the military base, I was able to successfully make it to Micheal's hangar at Los Santos International Airport, it is the hangar to the far right whilst standing on the runway facing the row of hangars. I pulled my existing save plane outside the hangar and pulled the titan inside to be saved. Upon leaving and returning I found that my titan had saved successfully, problem is that when the Titan spawns inside of that particular hangar it places the plane to the far left side, in turn spawning the wing against the hangar wall, which leads to the wing/ propellers completely becoming detached from the plane. In addition I am completely unable to enter the plane to move t to another location. I feel as though the problem lies in the fact that the default spawn point is so far to the left of the hangar, if the plane spawned in the center I do not believe the issue would be duplicated. I am hoping this will get fixed as getting the Titan is a titanic task to undertake, and I would hate to see myself and others not be able to reap the rewards of our work. Thanks you for your time, as well as for the great game. Attached is links to the snapmatic photos of the incident.