Photo

Share your revenge stories!

15 replies to this topic
Fireman542
  • Fireman542

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

So last night I was minding my own business waiting on one of my crew members to come pick me up and boom this helicopter with 2 guys starts coming after me. So I begin shooting trying to spare myself since I'm in the middle of no where, so I can't get a vehicle.

So finally they kill me by swooping down on me, but then they run to the military base to get jets. After watching their 5 unsuccessful tries me and my crew member begin stalking them. One of them left the server, but the one who was flying remained.

For the next 10 minutes we killed him every chance we could. We would at least give him a head start before going back after him.

Afterwards his friend joined back up and put out bounties of 10k on each of us, resulting in us killing each other and making him waste his money.

Then it turned into an all out battle between the four of us before they decided to leave.

We died each 2 times to their probably 25+....moral of the story is, don't start sh't unless you are ready to fight.

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

Some guy killed me so I killed him.

• aig1992 likes this

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

I raped him after he was looking at me

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Well let's see.. someone killed me inside Suburban as I was shopping so I called my tank in and spawnkilled him over and over. The end

• Fireman542 likes this

AntonWintercold
  • AntonWintercold

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by AntonWintercold, 17 October 2013 - 01:48 PM.

When I spawns in airport at SandyShores after some epic mission with bunch of other players, one of them just blown the heck all of us with C4! So I quick spawn in a place near incident, watch how he's flying away on a heli, grab Buzzard and take my revenge with it's rockets.

And just for sure, called Merryweather at his head after this 8)

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Some giant assed ghetto hoodrat called me a bad name.

I pinched her arm SOOO hard!

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I slowly pulled up to a guy in my IGN crew, in my awesome looking Elegy, and beeped by horn for him to get in.

He walked up to the car slowly, and shot me in the head with a shotgun.

I sent him a text saying "WTF we are in the same crew you douche". Sweet revenge.

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

I was just doing stunts in a Lazer jet when someone shot me down with another one. When I respawned in the marshes at the mouth of the Zancudo River, they came after me again. Now, I don't know if this was some sort of glitch because it usually disappears when you die, but I still had a mini gun I had picked up in a survival mission. The next time he tried to come near me I opened fire, I then sustained fire as he circled me. After a short time his Lazer blew up killing him.

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

I was going round the map minding my own business like you do in the attack helicopter blowing up people and cars and stuff. anyway I must of pissed a lot of people off because the whole map turned on me so I get on this skyscraper roof thinking I was safe and looking at the mini map and I see these 2 white dots so I have a look around and can't really see nothing until I look up and see these 2 guys coming down to get me with parachutes so I take them out.

Stoopyface
  • Stoopyface

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Last night a crew of 6 people made plans to hunt down the highest level in the server (me), I jumped in a buzzard and spent the next 20 minutes trying to blow them up without much success, they responded with taunts and abuse. I ran away disheartened, not wanting to risk a 6 on 1 ground fight. Next thing I see they are at the airport talking about stealing a cargobob. I wait until they are all crowded around it, buzz in and blow it up on the ground, killing 3 or 4 of them with their vehicles too; I run away again. One of them respawns and gets in a respawned cargobob. My buzzard shoots it out of the air. One of them is still taunting me, calling me a coward and lots of rude names. I fly away, come back in the private jet and fly it into his plane suicide bomber style. All in all I felt this was a very satisfying outcome.

• NADOLNY likes this

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by NADOLNY, 17 October 2013 - 02:14 PM.

Someone killed me twice, I killed him +30..

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Well, this may apply to most of you here,

tumblr_m4maxwrmVJ1qg0v31.gif

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

I just play the game have fun on the streets it's a bit like ping pong.

autoduck
  • autoduck

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

This guy tried to run me over with his car while I was on foot. So I shot him down and took his car for a nice long drive to piss him off. He then proceeds to locking the car so I deposit all my cash, and blow his sh*tty car up.

• Fireman542 likes this

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

A dude killed me while I was paused. I tried to initiate a DM but he declined. Being very good at freeroam, I quickly killed him after spawning. He requests DM. I accept being the more honorable one. This is where it gets good.

In the middle of obliterating him 5-0 I get killed by one of the players in a truck of 3. I quickly spawn and kill the driver. I jump in my car and start speeding away. Relentless as they were, they are tailing me heavy. I couldn't really stop or try to get a shot as any hesitation would result in one of the 3 Uzis destroying my head.

I wait until I get some distance and throw a sticky into the floor. I counted the car distances they were away in seconds, 5-4-3-2-1 and I detonated the sticky killing all 3 and blowing up their car.

Nothing is more satisfying then seeing your name pop up that you killed "insert name" 3 times instantly.

Needless to say, they left me alone after that.

It was glorious.

ChuckMorris84
  • ChuckMorris84

Chronic Crabs

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:52 PM Edited by ChuckMorris84, 17 October 2013 - 02:56 PM.

I was up in Sandy Shores putting a few mods on an SUV I liked to go in my garage. As I'm driving back to Los Santos on the Senora Freeway, some guy decides to come charging after me trying to ram me off the road.

I quickly jumped out I my ride, pulled out my carbine rifle and took cover waiting for him to come back. A few quick rounds through the windscreen and he's history.....but now I have the cops on my arse.

I hop back in and head off back towards Sandy Shores to try and lose them but on the way I lose control of my car and it ends up on its back! lol. I take a look at the mini-map an this guy I just killed is coming back for more. A quick call to Lester and I go off the radar.

He shoots past me and comes to a stop obviously trying to see where I am because I haven't left the session. While he's trying to figure out where I am, out comes the sniper rifle and bang....he's dead again.

But the little f*cker spawns right behind my arse and kills me with a quick spray of assault rifle bullets and it wasn't until then that I realised I had a $9k bounty on my head!

Knowing this now has got me riled up so as soon as I spawn I go after him to make sure that he doesn't see any of that bounty he's just claimed. As I run over the hill to where he is he's got into his Comet and tried to make a run for it....only to get annihilated by train which flips his wheels on it's back and to my delight I pop another few rounds in his head to further prolong his frustration.

Now as he's respawning I notice I have 1 more sticky bomb left......the only logical outcome to this situation is to really piss the guy off. So on goes the sticky bomb, quick button press to the d-pad and his car is no more......and to add even further insult to injury, I left the session straight away! :D

It's no surprise that I quickly get a message off this dickhead saying 'pussy reported btw' hahaha. That was absolute music to my ears. He came after me trying to claim a $9k bounty and succeeded....but from that $9k he was lucky enough to get at least a grand for his troubles!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users