» «
Photo

No drivable trains?

39 replies to this topic
crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by crazybeast, 17 October 2013 - 01:36 PM.

I'm just curious, title states it all, but why wasn't such a simple mechanic put into the game? when its within a mission, and not enabled for free mode? and will it be included possibly in a future update? well not a simple mechanic but if its included in a mission, why wasn't it enabled for free roam? and/or multiplayer?

Crazybeast

mnmn1234
  • mnmn1234

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

if you want

drivable trains go play SA

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

if you want

drivable trains go play SA

It wouldn't make sense there is a scripted horn on it in GTA V during the mission derailed that if you hit the horn button you'll hear it.

• crazybeast likes this

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

your missing the point, GTA5 was to be described a game that includes everything, its a question for rockstar, or someone related who may know some answers, not for a child to respond with pointless replies. 

Crazybeast

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

exactly my point, not to mention rockstar confirmed they'd be a drivable vehicle as well :/ 

Crazybeast

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

your missing the point, GTA5 was to be described a game that includes everything, its a question for rockstar, or someone related who may know some answers, not for a child to respond with pointless replies. 

Crazybeast

I know that whole deal "everything is driveable". The game might as well be called GTA 5%.

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Crazybeast

I know that whole deal "everything is driveable". The game might as well be called GTA 5%.

Don't worry that wasn't a reply to you, was an attack on the kid who couldn't respond with some maturity. 

Crazybeast

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I'm just curious, title states it all, but why wasn't such a simple mechanic put into the game? when its within a mission, and not enabled for free mode? and will it be included possibly in a future update? well not a simple mechanic but if its included in a mission, why wasn't it enabled for free roam? and/or multiplayer?

Crazybeast

According to the GTA V Book the metro trains are for getting to point A to point B & C..

You can hop aboard the locomotive and ride them but can't drive them.

You're taking the word "Everything" to heart, Shouldn't do that you'll be disappointed like you are now.

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Crazybeast

According to the GTA V Book the metro trains are for getting to point A to point B & C..

You're taking the word "Everything" to heart, Shouldn't do that you'll be disappointed like you are now.

but they're soooooooo SLOWWWWWWWWWWW!! i wouldnt mind so much if you could increase the speed on them some how. 

Crazybeast

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Crazybeast

Don't worry that wasn't a reply to you, was an attack on the kid who couldn't respond with some maturity. 

Crazybeast

K. I see alot of trollers everywhere. And the train could be a DLC, R* is just milking it.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Crazybeast

but they're soooooooo SLOWWWWWWWWWWW!! i wouldnt mind so much if you could increase the speed on them some how. 

Crazybeast

Seriously?

How old are you?

Whining about not being able to drive the trains?

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Crazybeast

Crazybeast

Seriously?

How old are you?

sh*t, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed an opinion on the matter, for a second there i thought it was a forum. 

Crazybeast

• joedunno likes this

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Crazybeast

Crazybeast

Seriously?

How old are you?

R* said they would so stop raging about this topic.

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Crazybeast

Crazybeast

Seriously?

How old are you?

Did they say this recently, what as in bring it in as DLC?

Crazybeast

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by SomeBoredDude, 17 October 2013 - 02:04 PM.

Crazybeast

Crazybeast

Seriously?

How old are you?

Did they say this recently, what as in bring it in as DLC?

Crazybeast

No, but its a possible DLC. R* is trying to milk DLCs in GTA V to get as much money out of this game as possible.

Just have to wait it out.

Really doesnt surprise me about R*.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Maybe learn how games are made, then you'd know adding train driving mechanics isn't as simple as you claim.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Crazybeast

Crazybeast

Seriously?

How old are you?

sh*t, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed an opinion on the matter, for a second there i thought it was a forum. 

Crazybeast

There's a difference between opinion's and whining

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by crazybeast, 17 October 2013 - 02:25 PM.

Maybe learn how games are made, then you'd know adding train driving mechanics isn't as simple as you claim.

as it happens im studying games design, so you can sit the F down, they've already built it into the game, it would just be a case of a little extra work to enable it for free roam.

and cobra, re-read what I said, it's an opinion, so maybe you should redo your english. 

Crazybeast

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

as it happens im studying games design, so you can sit the F down, they've already built it into the game, it would just be a case of a little extra work to enable it for free roam.

and cobra, re-read what I said, it's an opinion, so maybe you should redo your english. 

Crazybeast

I think it take like 5-10 mins to add.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Crazybeast
I suggest you keep studying...

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Crazybeast

lol no no, be about a week and a bit, but nothing on the scale of weeks for a dev team. 

Crazybeast

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Crazybeast

lol no no, be about a week and a bit, but nothing on the scale of weeks for a dev team. 

Crazybeast

Ah. Just watch the trains become a DLC in the future.

MrGhost
  • MrGhost

ForTheLawlz

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

Why would Rockstar release a DLC for driving a train? Better yet, why are you even upset about it? It's just a damn train, man. It goes one direction. Forward. That's it. 

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Crazybeast[/quote]
R* isn't going to dedicate a team of devs to such things...may one Dev, in a back room working on it in his spare time...way to many other more important things for than to do

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Why would Rockstar release a DLC for driving a train? Better yet, why are you even upset about it? It's just a damn train, man. It goes one direction. Forward. That's it. 

For train enthusiasts, its a nice thing to have, in an open world game, there's no need for anyone to get funny over another member asking a question out of curiosity, its a forum. 

Crazybeast

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Crazybeast[/quote]
R* isn't going to dedicate a team of devs to such things...may one Dev, in a back room working on it in his spare time...way to many other more important things for than to do

It is possible one single dev could be working on it while on break and all that sht.

crazybeast
  • crazybeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Crazybeast[/quote]

I didn't say they would lol 

Crazybeast

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Crazybeast

There is a difference between Opinion & Whining at first you stated you wish they would mod the game so we can drive trains...Fair enough that's an opinion then it turned into whining...

At first yes it was an opinion now your just whining because the metro is " they're soooooooo SLOWWWWWWWWWWW!! i wouldnt mind so much if you could increase the speed on them some how" and now your whining because R won't take 5 minutes to mod the game so you can drive a train.

See difference between opinion  and whining?

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hey now!!

They can go backward too!!

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

On this forum, you are not allowed to have an opinion? It's his opinion, and he is entitled to it. If he wants to whine, which he wasn't, let him. Jesus. If you aren't being constructive and are just posting to be mean, stfu
  • crazybeast likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users