Quantcast

» «
Photo

Racing Blonde tattoo, what type of world record is required?

27 replies to this topic
Alendo
  • Alendo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by Alendo, 17 October 2013 - 01:13 PM.

So I can see that my racing blonde tattoo is still locked, even after I have the fastest lap around the Dockyard race with 1 lap race.

Does anyone know what is required to get the tattoo?

Just check for 1 lap on Dockyard leaderboards...

http://socialclub.ro...ebUKtr_lr5PGJCg

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:34 PM Edited by GH05TF4CE, 17 October 2013 - 01:35 PM.

On the 2nd day of launch I was lucky and managed to play for an hour. I got the world record in a race I cannot remember. It says in my unlocks I have the racing blonde tattoo but no tattoo parlour I've been to does it so.......I have no idea. You need to break a world record to unlock though.

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

I got mine in one of the cycling races.

paydayp
  • paydayp

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

the racing blond tattoo is that the one for on your arm?

because that one is unlocked for me and i can seem to find a locked tattoo for a world reccord i am playing as a female i dont know if there is a difference in that, is there?

or have i had a world record with out even knowing

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

The racing blonde tattoo is specifically for holding a world record, you need to complete the "record holder" award to unlock it.

There is a racing brunette for winning 50 races though.

• Tiddy likes this

paydayp
  • paydayp

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

The racing blonde tattoo is specifically for holding a world record, you need to complete the "record holder" award to unlock it.

There is a racing brunette for winning 50 races though.

so it doesnt show up in the tattooshop before you have a world record or does it? 

because i have heard of this tattoo before and i cant find a tattoo that requires a world record.

i do believe i have two different kinds of tattoo unlocked with a girl and a car im not sure im gonna check it later.

would be cool i had a world record with out knowing :)

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

Will tell you here > http://socialclub.ro.../awards/rewards

paydayp
  • paydayp

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

i have the award so i guess i was/am the best for a moment now only to find out witch one it was :)

• danowat likes this

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 17 October 2013 - 02:00 PM.

The tattoo is for the left arm, in case anyone is looking. It requires you to hold the world record in a race, and I would imagine it requires you to have had at least one other player in the race with you. I know setting best lap times does not count towards unlocks if playing solo, so I would assume tattoo unlocks do not either.

Alendo
  • Alendo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

The problem is I DO have a world record, but not the award.

The question then is, WHAT defines a world record? I have the fastest finish for a 1lap game on the Dockyard course. Meaning #1, meaning world record, but I do not have the award...

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

i got the Racing Blonde on Day 2nd, when not many were able to play lol

Would be impossible for me to have a World Record NOW though :D

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Does it count if you set a world record on a bicycle race?  I did but I don't think that tattoo unlocked for me.  I'll have to check when I'm home later but I don't think it did otherwise I would have got it.

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Does it count if you set a world record on a bicycle race?  I did but I don't think that tattoo unlocked for me.  I'll have to check when I'm home later but I don't think it did otherwise I would have got it.

Yes, I got mine for a cycle race

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Yes, I got mine for a cycle race

Hm OK, hopefully it's unlocked then.  Guess I'll find out later.  Thanks.

DildoDodo
  • DildoDodo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

The tattoo is for the left arm, in case anyone is looking. It requires you to hold the world record in a race, and I would imagine it requires you to have had at least one other player in the race with you. I know setting best lap times does not count towards unlocks if playing solo, so I would assume tattoo unlocks do not either.

Nope. I unlocked a world record on day 1 in a solo race aound Fort Zancudo. It might have been patched by now, but I have the award/tattoo and that was definitely for a solo race.

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

I just had my third record today :D

I'm thinking it has to be a point to point race though,all of my records were on a point to point race. 

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Anyone know if you can remove tattoos? 

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Anyone know if you can remove tattoos? 

Yeah,just select them again.

• GodlessLiberal83 likes this

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Cool thanks, that's the only reason I had not gotten one yet. 

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
  • Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I wanna live like a butcher on a planet of dogs

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

I just got a world record. Shocked the hell out of me, as based on the few races I had run prior, I thought they had all been set by cheaters already, like the 9 second lap in Criminal Records. But apparently it's still possible to set a legitimate world record.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

On the 2nd day of launch I was lucky and managed to play for an hour. I got the world record in a race I cannot remember. It says in my unlocks I have the racing blonde tattoo but no tattoo parlour I've been to does it so.......I have no idea. You need to break a world record to unlock though.

all the parlors have it - it's in the left arm category.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

I started over on a new acct with a new charchter did the first race and won and it said i set a world record. I know i didnt have the fastest time in that race but it told me i set a WR. I honestly think that whole systems just broke and the requirement on that needs to be changed.

Kynismus
  • Kynismus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by Kynismus, 17 October 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Well, nearly all people with this tattoo do not deserve it, because they weren't even close to any world record. Sometimes if the cloud server is busy world records are randomly awarded for very bad lap times, because the server fails to load the current world records.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by Munx, 18 October 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Earned mine today, was suprised, thought all the world records were already glitched or hacked.

To be fair kynismus, a hell of alot more people would have it, if not for the glitched world records.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

Is there a way to get this now?

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

i got it but i dont remember getting a world record.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

First day of GTA Online, I set like 2 WR but I believe it's because not everyone was doing Races at the time, they were mainly focused on farming Gerald's missions. I got one during an air race and the other during an off-road race. Anyways, I believe the tattoo unlocks for ANY world record achievement. Not sure why you can't see it though.. might have bugged up or something. We're talking Rockstar here man.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Got mine for the fastest start on criminal records. 1.04 seconds. My brother saw the world record change on his game after I got the award. Question is do any of you people see the same world record and does it matter if your on ps3 or 360?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users