» «
Photo

PS3 CREW - Unique Elementz only crew to give members 10k GTA$

1 reply to this topic
TXDking
  • TXDking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:03 PM Edited by TXDking, 17 October 2013 - 01:09 PM.

opv4sj.png

Unique Elementz

General

Unique Elementz Was started by me (PSE NAME: ItzTime2Fly), I started a crew to give lower level players a chance to rank up and gain cash. As I believe so far this is the only crew to give each member 10k cash on starting (Please note I am not currently available to give cash due to an in game error of sorts that doesn't seem to let me send players cash in the interactive menu) but please note once this is fixed all players will receive 10k. I do have a home so we have the ability to do heists once the dlc's are out.

Requirements

There are no requirements everybody can join and you don't need a mic, if you do have a mic even better we can chat in game but we can also text in need be (in game of course).

Goal

The goal is simple, we want to be respected, and trusted.   we eventually want to get into heists of sorts none of the small time robbing liquor store games either, robbing banks and gaining the cash to buy what ever you want is the game for us. If we do pull of jobs the money is split evenly even if each participant receives $10 it will still be shared

All players who join will gain respective ranks in the crew hierarchy this is on a first come first serve basis. So what are you waiting for? Join today its open to freely join so join.

IGN ItzTime2Fly

TXDking
  • TXDking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

not sure if its bump once a week or day :? so bump?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users