Watch Dogs delayed, Ubisoft stocks slaughtered

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic
countrymike84
  • countrymike84

honky tonker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Wow..I see a lot of people just trolling this game. Ubisoft did a bold move and moved the release date to Spring '14. They care about the gamers and needed time to polish and even add more to the game and you all are complaining? There are not many positive people here as I can see. The upside here is that you get two open world games with large maps from both R and Ubisoft. That is awesome in itself. I even hear the countryside in WD has it own forest and lake. I think Ubi wants you the consumer to enjoy both games. This is a win-win for the consumer. Perhaps there is a GTA V easter egg in WD hehe.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

What?? Hold on a sec, GTA 3 can also be called a Driver 2 ripp-off!! Driver 2 was the very first fully 3D open-world game that let the player get out of their vehicle and steal another one at their will, and that was before GTA 3 came out. I bet that if we could travel back in time when GTA 3 was released, people would say it's a Driver 2 copy.

Are you retarded or extremely uneducated!? Driver 2 wasn't a 3D game you numb skull,  DRIV3R was the first true open-world game, especially if you want to compare it to GTA III! GTA III for your information came out before that game I might add! Driver 2 can't be compared to a game that allows you to do more than just drive around.

I thought DRIV3R had some great ideas and was a really good game by the way! 

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

How simple are you? No really, I'm curious? First of all the UI is in the same exact style as Assassin's Creed for one. Two, I have noticed that Ubisoft is using some of the same god dam fail animations of Connor from Assassin's Creed III, this is demonstrated when you see Adrian either sprint or climb over something. Three, the hacking is a complete cop out for the whole stealth aspect that has been attained from Assassin's Creed and won't have anywhere near the depth you're deluded little mind is thinking of! Watch Dogs is a linear, A to B, that has nothing to offer that can be deemed revolutionary, the animations are completely wooden which showed a good sign that Ubisoft is rushing this product just like they rushed Assassin's Creed III! 

Next Gen? O.K, so even though GTA V, a game that has been developed on 7 year old hardware and has better fluid animations compared to Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs is still something special? Let's not forget that almost virtually almost everything in GTA V is climbable than a game that is being made for NEXT GEN? What does that say about Ubisoft's credibility?

If you really think WD is just a ''linear A to B'' then you must be really close-minded. I'll say it again, WD, just like GTA V, has story missions which have an exact script so you're obviously going to face a specific path in order to complete your objective. Apart from the 6 heists and the last mission all the other missions in GTA V will have you facing the same scenario everytime you play them, sure you can hear different dialogues and perhaps use another car, taking a different shortcut or whatever but these are the possibilities of an open-world game, and WD offers the same ones.

''...has nothing to offer that can be deemed revolutionary'' OK, show me something revolutionary in GTA V then

''The hacking won't have anywere near the depth your deluded little mind is thinking of'' GTA V is barely half of what is was hyped up to be so shut up!

Oh and the team that worked on AC has also joined WD's team and they are developing it together, so WD will obviously have some ''AC signatures'' in there. And I'm sorry if you don't even know that the main character;s name is not Adrian but Aidan Pierce.

"AC has also joined WD's team" O.K, so now we can be sure that Watch Dogs will be nowhere the depth the trailers were showing, what you saw in that downgraded demo is what you get! The hacking in Watch Dogs is nothing more than simply point and click? As proved by it's recent demo on the PS4. That's such an upgrade alright. Please it's the equivalent of finding quarantines in AC Brotherhood The Truth puzzles! Move, point press, move, point press and move, point press. 

You reckon that's not being simplistic do you!? 

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Geeze not to beat on a dead horse but anyone saying Watch Dogs does not look as good as GTA V is blind and clearly hasnt seen the textures of the various mountains in the game.

Bottom line is comparing GTA V (a game that is out and some people love it, some like it and some flat out are disappointed) to a game that is not out yet is foolish.

• Ferocious Banger likes this

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

What?? Hold on a sec, GTA 3 can also be called a Driver 2 ripp-off!! Driver 2 was the very first fully 3D open-world game that let the player get out of their vehicle and steal another one at their will, and that was before GTA 3 came out. I bet that if we could travel back in time when GTA 3 was released, people would say it's a Driver 2 copy.

Are you retarded or extremely uneducated!? Driver 2 wasn't a 3D game you numb skull,  DRIV3R was the first true open-world game, especially if you want to compare it to GTA III! GTA III for your information came out before that game I might add! Driver 2 can't be compared to a game that allows you to do more than just drive around.

Wait.... did you just say Driver 2 wasnt a 3d game? *facepalm*

Also Driv3r had no great ideas it flat out sucked. I just find it amusing how you do not class Driver 2 as 3d haha!

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

Even Driver 1 was 3D. So of course Driver 2 was 3D. Go watch some videos on youtube. Both games preceded GTA's entry into the 3D world.

Driver 1 and 2 were ahead of their time. It wasn't until a console generation later that R* was able to do what Driver had already done [refering to becoming 3D].

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Even Driver 1 was 3D. So of course Driver 2 was 3D. Go watch some videos on youtube. Both games preceded GTA's entry into the 3D world.

Driver 1 and 2 were ahead of their time. It wasn't until a console generation later that R* was able to do what Driver had already done [refering to becoming 3D].

Bro there R* fanboys. They lack basic knowledge however they make up for it, with an overwhelming if not over powered level of ignorance.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Not to a degree where you could call them open-world games! 

Wait.... did you just say Driver 2 wasnt a 3d game? *facepalm*

Also Driv3r had no great ideas it flat out sucked. I just find it amusing how you do not class Driver 2 as 3d haha!

I assumed that they weren't, so I'm wrong on that account. I have no idea why you think DRIV3R sucked, explain how it sucked!? It was lot more technically advanced than the PS2 era of GTA? DRIV3R was underrated compared to GTA San Andreas!

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 19 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Geeze not to beat on a dead horse but anyone saying Watch Dogs does not look as good as GTA V is blind and clearly hasnt seen the textures of the various mountains in the game.

Bottom line is comparing GTA V (a game that is out and some people love it, some like it and some flat out are disappointed) to a game that is not out yet is foolish.

Graphically it's obviously better, however the detail and art direction is very poor. The shadow rendering is just awful to look at, you'd thought with it being a NEXT GEN GAME that it would be better? Of course GTA V has low res ground textures, it's running on 7 year old technology for crying out loud, Watch Dogs still has flat leaves on PS4, ZOMG THIS IS NEXT GEN!!! We still have flat leaf textures, but I guess you don't care about how Ubisoft cut corners at E3 by showing everyone PC footage? 

Wylight
  • Wylight

Previously known as Skizzo45

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Are you trolling or just plain stupid?? You just prooved how stupid you are by saying that Driver 2 was not a 3D game, it was 3D and it was the first one to let you switch cars at your will or simply move around on your feet, it was a PS1 game that was released in 2000

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Are you trolling or just plain stupid?? You just prooved how stupid you are by saying that Driver 2 was not a 3D game, it was 3D and it was the first one to let you switch cars at your will or simply move around on your feet, it was a PS1 game that was released in 2000

While you're right, it wasn't to the same level as GTAIII. The on foot mechanic was really just a very basic way of changing car and nothing more. GTAIII has it licked there.

OT: I'd much rather have a completed WD than a rushed game. In two or three years, who's going to care if it came out a few months later?

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

People are always talking about these money grubbing companies and their annual bullsh*t, but can you really blame them? Video games is a tough industry, even something that should sell quite well in theory goes unnoticed quite often, people don't seem to like trying new things so developers (/publishers) don'T either, and games are becoming stupidly expensive to create, so if a developer is going for something new, they need a gigantic budget, which becomes a problem because if that game flops the developer/publisher is going to be out of pocket big time, and it only takes a few high budget games to fail to bring down even the richest of gaming companies so of course they need to be incredibly careful in where they spend money, perhaps though, companies like Activision will milk a franchise for so long, eventually have a big pile of money and then finally venture somewhere new and it will be spectacular, perhaps it's just a matter of waiting for it.

Also yes, I do realize Rockstar doesn't really milk series with annual releases, but they've carved themselves a neat niche with a great many fans and they've been making big gambles for some time now so it's not really an issue for them, companies like Activision would be venturing into uncertain waters doing this and it could damage them a lot look at Ubisoft 's delay, it's plummeted their stocks, perfect example.

Developers/publishers should try new things, but I don't blame them for not always doing so.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Look at his little spots!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Wow, six pages of superfluous bullsh*t because someone failed to search for the existing nearly-50-page thread on the topic. Nice.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Graphically it's obviously better, however the detail and art direction is very poor. The shadow rendering is just awful to look at, you'd thought with it being a NEXT GEN GAME that it would be better? Of course GTA V has low res ground textures, it's running on 7 year old technology for crying out loud, Watch Dogs still has flat leaves on PS4, ZOMG THIS IS NEXT GEN!!! We still have flat leaf textures, but I guess you don't care about how Ubisoft cut corners at E3 by showing everyone PC footage? 

Detail is poor? You sure you're talking about and have observed the same Watch_Dogs that us - non fanboys - have?

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Wow, six pages of superfluous bullsh*t because someone failed to search for the existing nearly-50-page thread on the topic. Nice.

What's funny is the fact that this was initially created over at the GTAV section of gtaf. :bored:

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Detail is poor? You sure you're talking about and have observed the same Watch_Dogs that us - non fanboys - have?

You're telling me that this...

Is the same as this...

Again Ubisoft are proven to be the best at pop in's as well as noticeable animation errors!

Shame really, because at first I was genuinely looking forward to this, I was even almost going forget the bullsh*t I had to put up with in Assassin's Creed III, but this Ubisoft is the last straw!

Wylight
  • Wylight

Previously known as Skizzo45

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by Skizzo45, 20 October 2013 - 02:32 PM.

FLAT LEAVES??? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now I swear that is the most pathetic way of trolling over a video game. GTA V will probably come to PC and/or next-gen one day and you'll see it will still have FLAT LEAVES, you know why?? BECAUSE LEAVES ARE PRETTY MUCH FLAT IN REAL LIFE AS WELL YOU KNOW....In fact I don't even know why am I bothering with a pathetic fanboy that brings up flat leaves as a negative argument towards a game...

And btwn, so what if they showed PC footage at E3, at least Ubisoft has a PC version

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 20 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Now I swear that is the most pathetic way of trolling over a video game. GTA V will probably come to PC and/or next-gen one day and you'll see it will still have FLAT LEAVES, you know why?? BECAUSE LEAVES ARE PRETTY MUCH FLAT IN REAL LIFE AS WELL YOU KNOW....In fact I don't even know why am I bothering with a pathetic fanboy that brings up flat leaves as a negative argument towards a game...

And btwn, so what if they showed PC footage at E3, at least Ubisoft has a PC version

You're an idiot on so many levels. O.K, so leaves are flat, are they also stuck to the ground as well? Plus, if that's your way of trying to insult me, I think you should know that I have hardly any interest in getting the PC version of GTA V, perhaps the PS4, maybe? I am sure that R* can do just as much justice as inFAMOUS Second Son did than the pathetic downgrade Ubisoft has done with Watch Dogs! I probably wouldn't have cared if Ubisoft actually admitted that drastic changes would be made.

Ubisoft are notorious for their mediocrity, both as a publisher and developer! The people at Neogaf have even said that Ubisoft Montreal have just made yet another Assassin's Creed re-skin. They also noted that the game has barely any stealth in it, said it's been dumb down into a simple third person shooter with special effects. 

The game is nothing special!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by sivispacem, 20 October 2013 - 04:27 PM.

I've got no idea what the f*ck either of you is on about, but can we keep all this sh*t to one thread rather than spreading it amongst two? We already have one WATCH_DOGS thread, we don't need a second.

As for the question of Ubisoft and mediocrity, I think you've probably ignored a good proportion of their historic output in order to make that assessment. I've bought three Ubisoft games in the last couple of years, one is pretty mediocre but the other two- Far Cry 3 and Anno 2070- are outstanding titles easily as good as anything competitor companies produced at the same time.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I'm not excited for Watch Dogs myself, but isn't the hacking system new? I don't remember a game having an advanced hacking system. That certainly is a revolution, which even Rockstar nor GTA has tackled.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 20 October 2013 - 06:28 PM.

I'm not excited for Watch Dogs myself, but isn't the hacking system new? I don't remember a game having an advanced hacking system. That certainly is a revolution, which even Rockstar nor GTA has tackled.

Not really, because the sad reality of that is that the hacking is nowhere near the depth that Ubisoft is claiming it to have, shame really. It's just been watered down to where the hacking is simply point and click to appeal to the lowest common denominator. The A.I is stagnant and as well as very poorly coded. The hacking in other words was merely just a cop out for Assassin's Creed allowing the player to take advantage over something, where though it looks like it's doing something unique it's mechanics are very comparable to Assassin's Creed.

People have tried to make out that Ubisoft haven't just lazily copied and pasted the animations of Connor! In Assassin's Creed III, slapped them on another game (Watch Dogs) in hope that no one would find out how they have cut corners more so actually putting effort into making the game look and feel unique. It's highly noticeable when the animations don't sync, or appear to be missing frames, which heavily implies that Ubisoft are using current gen animations on a next gen title.

There's one part during the live PS4 demonstration at Gamescom, where Aiden is seen punching through a window of a car. The glass stays intact, however somehow Aiden manages to get inside the car and then close the same door that should have had a hole through the window? 

The fact that this footage was live is quite sickening indeed. They think people are idiots, that they won't be able to spot things like this? I can't believe that I am saying this, because Ubisoft used to be one of my favorite developers. What did they have to do? They had to fire the creator of one of my favorite recent game franchises, Assassin's Creed, then take everything he had given them, come up with yet another bullsh*t excuse for yet another re-skin of his game and make it look better than it's actually intended to be!

Why can't they make a 3D Rayman for next gen or something? Rayman 2 was a great game, I don't understand why Ubisoft have reduced themselves to annual released bullsh*t that declines faster than you can say "The milk has gone sour!?"

If this is the future of gaming in general, then we might as well say goodbye to creativity and say hello to glorious hyperbole! We live in times where the people just get screwed over while these companies take and take until there is nothing left. People need to wake up and smell the coffee!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

I can't help but notice you're making numerous judgements about the playing style of a game that you haven't played, based on pre-beta videos of it that you've not even experienced first-hand. And I'm struggling to find a way of summing up your flaming zeal on the issue that doesn't either start, begin with or consist entirely of "f*cking stupid".

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:20 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 20 October 2013 - 08:33 PM.

I can't help but notice you're making numerous judgements about the playing style of a game that you haven't played, based on pre-beta videos of it that you've not even experienced first-hand. And I'm struggling to find a way of summing up your flaming zeal on the issue that doesn't either start, begin with or consist entirely of "f*cking stupid".

What Ubisoft showed in 2012 was way more advanced than what they're showing now? I don't get it, what, so if the recent footage on PS4 they showed was pre-beta, what was the footage Ubisoft showed at the PS4 press conference? You're trying to tell me that was pre-beta as well? Face it, the game isn't as amazing as they lead you to believe! The hacking has been reduced to nothing more than point and click! The so called, none scripted events that Ubisoft claimed the game has all play out in linear fashion.

There's a lack of freedom and choice, for example. Ubisoft stated that there would be more than one way to tackle a situation, where as anyone who isn't susceptible to Ubisoft's nonsense and propaganda can see that the game is conveniently drawn out. Meaning that there actually is no other way to tackle a situation since you are still forced to climb over a conveniently placed filing cabinet, which is by an even more conveniently placed fence!?

"One thing that was really important to us when we designed Watch Dogs was to FULLY support different play styles." "Every situation within the game can be tackled the way the player sees fit."

Supporting different play styles my arse!

Ubisoft's PR Guy: "We can go out all guns blazing, or play with stealth without the guards ever seeing us!" That voice sounded suspiciously nervous at the end of that sentence?

Why the sudden speed up in the flow of words Ubisoft? Afraid of telling people the truth? Oh, I get it!? The faster you speak, the less chance people can understand you and the lesser chance people can call you out on your bullsh*t!?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

I'm really struggling to follow your rambling nonsense. Several times you appear to have claimed I've made points I haven't, which you've gone to great length to dispute even though they're totally irrelevant. As I pointed out above, you've yet again fallen into the trap of basing the entire experience on relatively short videos you haven't actually experienced first-hand, of an unfinished product. So basically everything you've said is an opinion, and not a well informed one at that. A sensible person would wait until the product was revealed enough to make a proper judgement on it. Given that there's been a great deal of secrecy surrounding the project, and that the only real impressions of game-play people have got have been taken from several short videos, I don't really think anyone- least of all you- can speak with any conviction on what the final product is going to be like without sounding at least a little bit deranged. The borderline-aggression you seem to have against this title is really rather strange.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 21 October 2013 - 04:03 PM.

I'm really struggling to follow your rambling nonsense. Several times you appear to have claimed I've made points I haven't, which you've gone to great length to dispute even though they're totally irrelevant. As I pointed out above, you've yet again fallen into the trap of basing the entire experience on relatively short videos you haven't actually experienced first-hand, of an unfinished product. So basically everything you've said is an opinion, and not a well informed one at that. A sensible person would wait until the product was revealed enough to make a proper judgement on it. Given that there's been a great deal of secrecy surrounding the project, and that the only real impressions of game-play people have got have been taken from several short videos, I don't really think anyone- least of all you- can speak with any conviction on what the final product is going to be like without sounding at least a little bit deranged. The borderline-aggression you seem to have against this title is really rather strange.

Open your freaking eyes! This isn't the first time Ubisoft have shafted competition. They're slowly becoming like Activision! What did they say again? Oh, that's right. If it can't be franchised don't bother making it! "In other words we don't care about what the developers want, we just want to continuously milk your ideas to rake in the money!" That's the real reason why Patrice Desiliets was fired from Ubisoft, he simply didn't agree with what Ubisoft was planning to do with his own creation, Assassin's Creed!

Patrice Desiliets, creator of Assassin's Creed said that Ubisoft have a complete disregard for creativity and art! Since the only great game that came out of his franchise was the one he had complete control of, namely ACII! I completely agree with him, I would take his word over someone who has taken the idea from the person that gave them that idea in the first place! 

I've already brought 3 games from Ubisoft that have disappointed me? One of them was rendered completely unplayable! Ubisoft didn't give a sh*t that they released a broken game on retail! Instead they came up with the excuse and saying that the patches would fix everything? It shouldn't have been released in the first place!? What's even worse was that they said that Anvil was more compatible than their previous engine? Lying motherf*ckers! The game is still broken to this day and you want me to trust these wankers!? You for real!?

I suggest you learn how companies like this work nowadays! You'd probably be shocked if you did!

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by sivispacem, 21 October 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Can you end a sentence with something other than a question mark or an exclamation mark? It really belies the fact you're an angsty teenager. As does your complete lack of coherence.

And, for the record, I've never had a single issue with a Ubisoft game in the last three years at least. Three titles, one pretty mediocre, one pretty good and one absolutely outstanding. I can see you're rather angry about the fact you've previously bought crap products from them, but pretending your own personal feelings based on a limited experience are a reasonable general summary, and then making comments on unreleased content based pretty much solely on YouTube videos and aggressive rherotic is, as I've already stated, stupid.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 21 October 2013 - 05:47 PM.

Can you end a sentence with something other than a question mark or an exclamation mark? It really belies the fact you're an angsty teenager. As does your complete lack of coherence.

And, for the record, I've never had a single issue with a Ubisoft game in the last three years at least. Three titles, one pretty mediocre, one pretty good and one absolutely outstanding. I can see you're rather angry about the fact you've previously bought crap products from them, but pretending your own personal feelings based on a limited experience are a reasonable general summary, and then making comments on unreleased content based pretty much solely on YouTube videos and aggressive rherotic is, as I've already stated, stupid.

Then allow these companies to continually walk over you like a piece of dirt on their shoe, one step at a time! I don't care, I've learnt about marketing in college, it's not pretty, but it has to be done! I'm not arguing with you, if you can't see how the games industry is beginning to deteriorate then that's your problem, not mine! Mark my words! Ubisoft don't care about you! It's PR nonsense, nothing else.

Pretending, really? Say that to the people that purchased the PS4 Watch Dogs bundle?

Another thing, why are they holding off the PS3 version of Watch Dogs along with the PS4, what's the point of that? Oh right, money, misdirection and manipulation!

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 21 October 2013 - 05:26 PM.

"Can you end a sentence with something other than a question mark or an exclamation mark? It really belies the fact you're an angsty teenager. As does your complete lack of coherence."

Oh, so use the wrong punctuation symbols? Got you! How about you stop using the word "and" at the start of your sentences? The fact that you judge people alone on punctuation makes you look like a complete simpleton. Yet, you say I am the one who's being too quick to judge? What does that say about you hypocrite?

Jevon
  • Jevon

Advocate

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Enough with the quote-trains - seriously, learn to cut down to just the relevant points, I can read back through the thread if I need to.
Enough with the circular arguments that don't go anywhere - learn to debate, and learn when to agree to disagree (hint, clearly those of you on one side aren't going to convince the other side to change their point of view when you offer the same arguments over and over again).
Enough with the duplicate Watch Dogs topic. Please use the original one from now on, but keep in mind the above - don't just carry on the same pointless arguments.

For the record, blatant reskin of AC or not, I'm still looking forward to WD despite the delay - gives me more time for GTA:O and all the other games I've got backed up that I need to play, and will mean a better game when it does get released.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users