Watch Dogs delayed, Ubisoft stocks slaughtered

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic
FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Lol at the gullible Watch Dogs fanboys. It looks 2x worse as IV on the current gen. It ONLY look good on the next gen because of the new hardware. Stop fooling yourself because WD on the current gen is going to look closely like Saints Row. It's sh*t. Half the features won't make it on the current gen. It's already dead. Next gen is a different thing.

Yeah yeah good way of defending GTA V. I really want to see what would GTA V look on the next gen but oh wait, they don't even have that version

And you are good at defending Watch Dogs lol....not. You haven't even seen the PS3 version for Christ sake's, so keep your gob shut at things you don't know about. It looks disgraceful.....even for an open world game like that. V DEMOLISHES WD in the current gen in terms of graphics. It will even in next gen. Wait and see.

The only PS3 gameplay it's a trailer less than 1 minute which I have seen more times than you think. Wait to see more of it and you'll see ain't all that ''disgraceful''. You are delusional if you think ''V demolishes WD in the current gen'', there is a difference of course, V is more ''warm'' and pleasant while WD is darker and colder but it still manages to close up to GTA V. You're the one who should wait and see more WD gameplay on current gen

GTA V has better lighting system and is better overall graphically. If you even actually saw the PS3 trailer, it looks like Saints Row's graphics CLEARLY. So stop acting delusional. Next Gen is a different story though.

Me acting delusional? I just looked up the internet and I saw a video that pretends to be ps3 footage http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lq3AfZv6ARU

People say it's PS3, others say it's PS4 and some say the supposed PS3 trailer was actually Wii U. Anyway, if this is PS3 footage I don't think you can still hold your statement

Here is some PS4 footage, http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v13VzWTSyjU where WD eats GTA V for breakfast but it's next gen so it doesn't count but the first video, if it really is PS3 then that is definitely looking better than GTA V, fact.

Jesus Christ, you still looking at the wrong one. That's the gameplay from E3 using the PS4 devkit, that video title is fake. You clearly know NOTHING about UBERsoft's misleading tactics. Did you even see the PS3 trailer? LMAO. Here it is:

Look carefully and you will see how BAD the textures are. Looks just like Saints Row, that's all I'm saying. V looks ten times better than this. Like I said BEFORE, Next gen is a different story.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

[quote name="GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY" post="1063785811" timestamp="1382043120"]

Welcome to GTA forums. Where any and all sandbox games not made by R* are horrible and generic.
Exactly, ignorant people think Ubisoft's open world games are crap cause they ain't no GTA[/
quote]
What I love about this place is that it's the first to bitch about V being a disappointment with it's ton of mission only interiors and features and bugged multi-player, yet is the one to suck R*'s dick and defend them when something like Watch Dogs comes to the scene with fresh ideas.

Watch Dogs isn't a fresh idea! It's practically Assassins Creed with an identity crisis. Plus, Ubicock has lied way too many times for me to ever buy anything they make anymore! ACIII was f*cking abysmal! What did Ubif*cked say again? Oh, that's right that Anvil was far more compatible than their previous engine? Yeah, oh, so that's why the stupid dumb f*cks had to release not one but 2 patches in within the week? Let's not forget that most of the stuff Ubicock pressed on a disc was game breaking stuff? Oh, yeah Anvil sure is fantastic Ubisoft!

Plus, even with those patches, the game is still a f*cking mess! Constantly lags, which GTA V does not, constantly falling through the map, again rarely happens in a GTA game unless you find some way to make it glitch out. f*cking horses that disappear into the building and come out of the other end. Let's not forget how dreadful the stealth mechanic was in ACIII, literally the whole sense of using something to your advantage or taking strategic phases were completely none existent. For i.e. if you kill a single guard, even when you are hidden the guards somehow become alert and then you find yourself getting raped by 19 redcoats at once?

Essentially, they turned a game that originally had depth into a pathetic excuse to harbor the most ridiculous game design choices, that has the  most worst game breaking glitches since Skyrim, that has been defiled by Quick Time Events, instead of creating any sense of interactivity when an animal was about to attack, you're pretty much pressing one button which is the equivalence of pausing then unpausing a f*cking movie, where as GTA V has hardly any cheap game designs like QTE's at all, though there is essentially less wild life than Assassin's Creed, at least GTA V actually gives the player a sense of interactivity instead of resorting to having the same attack one button press nonsense with each animal you encounter in Assassin's Creed III. 

There are many other points I could make that show Ubisoft as a cheap, shoddy developer who's only invested in Activision's way of handling franchises now. It's all milk, it's not nice milk it's completely sour, the same kind of sour that just leaves a bad taste in your mouth! Ubisoft is never going to get my respect ever again, I mean they literally fired the guy who even made Assassin's Creed possible? I guess that's capitalism for you!

Assassin's Creed with an identity crisis? What? That's like saying Red Dead Redemption is GTA with an identity crisis.

How in f*ck can you call Red Dead Redemption a GTA with an identity crisis? Seriously, I've heard a lot of retarded things in my life but this simply takes the cake! Since Red Dead Redemption is set during the times where cars weren't even thought of, I struggle to see how you can see Grand Theft Auto in a game that essentially has no f*cking auto's to begin with? Please explain yourself?   

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Isn't this supposed to be a gta forum ?
Take this trash where it belongs - and perhaps we could even playing it in the future, who knows

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Do not listen to FrankelinDeRosevelt he is a self confessed fanboy.

Oh and proud to be. I sense someone is jealous because I'm being negative towards Watch Dogs.

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Welcome to GTA forums. Where any and all sandbox games not made by R* are horrible and generic.
Exactly, ignorant people think Ubisoft's open world games are crap cause they ain't no GTA[/
quote]
What I love about this place is that it's the first to bitch about V being a disappointment with it's ton of mission only interiors and features and bugged multi-player, yet is the one to suck R*'s dick and defend them when something like Watch Dogs comes to the scene with fresh ideas.

Watch Dogs isn't a fresh idea! It's practically Assassins Creed with an identity crisis. Plus, Ubicock has lied way too many times for me to ever buy anything they make anymore! ACIII was f*cking abysmal! What did Ubif*cked say again? Oh, that's right that Anvil was far more compatible than their previous engine? Yeah, oh, so that's why the stupid dumb f*cks had to release not one but 2 patches in within the week? Let's not forget that most of the stuff Ubicock pressed on a disc was game breaking stuff? Oh, yeah Anvil sure is fantastic Ubisoft!

Plus, even with those patches, the game is still a f*cking mess! Constantly lags, which GTA V does not, constantly falling through the map, again rarely happens in a GTA game unless you find some way to make it glitch out. f*cking horses that disappear into the building and come out of the other end. Let's not forget how dreadful the stealth mechanic was in ACIII, literally the whole sense of using something to your advantage or taking strategic phases were completely none existent. For i.e. if you kill a single guard, even when you are hidden the guards somehow become alert and then you find yourself getting raped by 19 redcoats at once?

Essentially, they turned a game that originally had depth into a pathetic excuse to harbor the most ridiculous game design choices, that has the  most worst game breaking glitches since Skyrim, that has been defiled by Quick Time Events, instead of creating any sense of interactivity when an animal was about to attack, you're pretty much pressing one button which is the equivalence of pausing then unpausing a f*cking movie, where as GTA V has hardly any cheap game designs like QTE's at all, though there is essentially less wild life than Assassin's Creed, at least GTA V actually gives the player a sense of interactivity instead of resorting to having the same attack one button press nonsense with each animal you encounter in Assassin's Creed III. 

There are many other points I could make that show Ubisoft as a cheap, shoddy developer who's only invested in Activision's way of handling franchises now. It's all milk, it's not nice milk it's completely sour, the same kind of sour that just leaves a bad taste in your mouth! Ubisoft is never going to get my respect ever again, I mean they literally fired the guy who even made Assassin's Creed possible? I guess that's capitalism for you!

Blah blah blah blah and blah. I could outilne GTA V's problems as well but I'm to tired of doing it. I can say one thing, aren't cops aware of your position and acts no matter wether you're killing someone in the f*cking desert with a silenced pistol??? You literally get wanted stars out of evertyhing in this games so don't complain about how the guards can find you in AC

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

quote]

Blah blah blah blah and blah. I could outilne GTA V's problems as well but I'm to tired of doing it. I can say one thing, aren't cops aware of your position and acts no matter wether you're killing someone in the f*cking desert with a silenced pistol??? You literally get wanted stars out of evertyhing in this games so don't complain about how the guards can find you in AC

Can't read, won't read and will never read! You simply cannot type for sh*t!

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by Skizzo45, 18 October 2013 - 11:49 PM.

quote]

Assassin's Creed with an identity crisis? What? That's like saying Red Dead Redemption is GTA with an identity crisis.

How in f*ck can you call Red Dead Redemption a GTA with an identity crisis? Seriously, I've heard a lot of retarded things in my life but this simply takes the cake! Since Red Dead Redemption is set during the times where cars weren't even thought of, I struggle to see how you can see Grand Theft Auto in a game that essentially has no f*cking auto's to begin with? Please explain yourself?   

LMFAO, you do realize AC was set in a distant past when hacking the OS of a city wasn't possible right?

• I<3GTAV likes this

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

quote]

So when you don't have anything better to say you insult my grammar?  :lol:

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

Lol at the gullible Watch Dogs fanboys. It looks 2x worse as IV on the current gen. It ONLY look good on the next gen because of the new hardware. Stop fooling yourself because WD on the current gen is going to look closely like Saints Row. It's sh*t. Half the features won't make it on the current gen. It's already dead. Next gen is a different thing.

Yeah yeah good way of defending GTA V. I really want to see what would GTA V look on the next gen but oh wait, they don't even have that version

And you are good at defending Watch Dogs lol....not. You haven't even seen the PS3 version for Christ sake's, so keep your gob shut at things you don't know about. It looks disgraceful.....even for an open world game like that. V DEMOLISHES WD in the current gen in terms of graphics. It will even in next gen. Wait and see.

The only PS3 gameplay it's a trailer less than 1 minute which I have seen more times than you think. Wait to see more of it and you'll see ain't all that ''disgraceful''. You are delusional if you think ''V demolishes WD in the current gen'', there is a difference of course, V is more ''warm'' and pleasant while WD is darker and colder but it still manages to close up to GTA V. You're the one who should wait and see more WD gameplay on current gen

GTA V has better lighting system and is better overall graphically. If you even actually saw the PS3 trailer, it looks like Saints Row's graphics CLEARLY. So stop acting delusional. Next Gen is a different story though.

Me acting delusional? I just looked up the internet and I saw a video that pretends to be ps3 footage http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lq3AfZv6ARU

People say it's PS3, others say it's PS4 and some say the supposed PS3 trailer was actually Wii U. Anyway, if this is PS3 footage I don't think you can still hold your statement

Here is some PS4 footage, http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v13VzWTSyjU where WD eats GTA V for breakfast but it's next gen so it doesn't count but the first video, if it really is PS3 then that is definitely looking better than GTA V, fact.

Jesus Christ, you still looking at the wrong one. That's the gameplay from E3 using the PS4 devkit, that video title is fake. You clearly know NOTHING about UBERsoft's misleading tactics. Did you even see the PS3 trailer? LMAO. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UIK8Mm1-Jdg

Look carefully and you will see how BAD the textures are. Looks just like Saints Row, that's all I'm saying. V looks ten times better than this. Like I said BEFORE, Next gen is a different story.

I told I've seen it Mr Smartass and that it doesn't look as good as GTA V indeed but it's still not too far away

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

quote]

Not, just that, but you're essentially defending a game developer that had already lied to you, the gameplay footage at E3 was on PC, not the PS4 and you fell for it! Let's not forget their conveniently placed entrances and exits during that recent demo they showed? More than one way Ubisoft? Funny, because there was literally no other way there at all. Next gen and we are still climbing on top of conveniently placed boxes just to climb over a single f*cking fence? This is supposed to be next gen!?

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

quote]

LMFAO, you do realize AC was set in a distant past when hacking the OS of a city wasn't possible right?

This 100%. You're either a troll, or an idiot.

Shayd80
  • Shayd80

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 19 October 2013 - 01:07 AM.

There are too many huge games coming out this fall, it would be overshadowed by the likes of GTA V, AC4, and CoD. They're making a smart business decision, in other words they're a little scared.

Now, whether the games is actually good is a completely different subject.

considering CoD as a huge game, wtf

get the f*ck over it, yes your trying to be a rebel letting everyone kno you hate cod. Woohoo, nobody cares. We all kno it's overrated but yes, it will be one of the bigger game release this fall. Don't try to acted like it's not.

Looks like i hurt a fan boy, i'm sorry .............               you spend your money on this sh*t, again i'm not saying CoD isn't a big seller but a f*cking bad game, yeah we knows there are tons of 10 years old begging their parents to buy this game for christmas still it's not a good game

Average_b1f7d9_2809559.jpg

zdowgg
  • zdowgg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

it wasent watchdogs that killed it if you dont know tom clancey died like last week and he was the name on most of there best games...............

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

^

Yeah but the thing is the only reason why people are interested is because they've been seeing the Next Gen version only. It's smart business but they are misleading people at the same time. I even know some people that think it's going to look exactly like the PS4 version on the PS3.

Then they are fools. Just because people let their imagination run wild does not mean they are being misled when reality hits. You see the same whining on this forum these past weeks when V did not match the pictures painted in people's heads.

Anybody with a brain should know the PS4 version will be the superior one and that is why I am waiting until I have a PS4 to buy WD.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:16 AM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 19 October 2013 - 01:18 AM.

Yep, this game was great, 2013 and it's still a f*cking mess!?

Yet, you really want to buy another game from this mediocre developer? :facedesk:

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

watch-dogs-delayed-ubisoft-stocks-slaughtered

Not as badly as TTWO dived. TTWO lost half it's value back then, UBI has already rebounded to $9. Almost back up to it's regular $11.

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

quote]

Not, just that, but you're essentially defending a game developer that had already lied to you, the gameplay footage at E3 was on PC, not the PS4 and you fell for it! Let's not forget their conveniently placed entrances and exits during that recent demo they showed? More than one way Ubisoft? Funny, because there was literally no other way there at all. Next gen and we are still climbing on top of conveniently placed boxes just to climb over a single f*cking fence? This is supposed to be next gen!?

OMG here we go again, let's suppose Ubisoft lied to us, but R* did lie as well pal, or at least they mislead us. Some of the pre-released screens show a much better vegetation around the county, a lot more trees and bushes and stuff as well as better lightning effects, overall a better looking game. They told us how the game is based on heists and hyped the sh*t out of them on how you can improove your crew members and yet the only heists are the 6 ones in the story. Unique and realistic vehicle handling ? since when is a Bugatti able to speed over steep hills?? 

About WD, they said there were different ways of completing missions, different ways of gaining information and control over the CTOS, different ways of gaining money, different ways of escaping the police and different ways of reacting at random events, you can be a true vigilante or become a criminal, you can help when you see a crime scene or ignore it. Are you really bashing on how there was only one way of climbing a fence or building or whatever?? Well every game has that when it comes to scripted scenarios in missions, that's how you are supposed to complete the objective.

Plus, you can't completely judge a game by a simple demo

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

Yet, you really want to buy another game from this mediocre developer? :facedesk:

Have you forgot about the GTA V/Online users who lost tons of vehicles, money or their entire character??

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

quote]

How about you read and try to understand the point. It was basically like ''How can RDR be a GTA with an indentity crisis without autos to begin with'' and I asked...  How can WD be an AC with an identity crisis when you are a hacker that takes control over the entire city to serve it's purposes and not an assassins that fights for ''peace in the world''. WD is about ''infromation warfare, data being interconnected and the world's increasing use of thechnology'' and I don't really find that in AC.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

quote]

How about you read and try to understand the point. It was basically like ''How can RDR be a GTA with an indentity crisis without autos to begin with'' and I asked...  How can WD be an AC with an identity crisis when you are a hacker that takes control over the entire city to serve it's purposes and not an assassins that fights for ''peace in the world''. WD is about ''infromation warfare, data being interconnected and the world's increasing use of thechnology'' and I don't really find that in AC.

How simple are you? No really, I'm curious? First of all the UI is in the same exact style as Assassin's Creed for one. Two, I have noticed that Ubisoft is using some of the same god dam fail animations of Connor from Assassin's Creed III, this is demonstrated when you see Adrian either sprint or climb over something. Three, the hacking is a complete cop out for the whole stealth aspect that has been attained from Assassin's Creed and won't have anywhere near the depth you're deluded little mind is thinking of! Watch Dogs is a linear, A to B, that has nothing to offer that can be deemed revolutionary, the animations are completely wooden which showed a good sign that Ubisoft is rushing this product just like they rushed Assassin's Creed III! 

Next Gen? O.K, so even though GTA V, a game that has been developed on 7 year old hardware and has better fluid animations compared to Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs is still something special? Let's not forget that almost virtually almost everything in GTA V is climbable than a game that is being made for NEXT GEN? What does that say about Ubisoft's credibility?

Have you forgot about the GTA V/Online users who lost tons of vehicles, money or their entire character??

Don't even f*cking go there! Just a small heads up! I used to be a big fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise and I was looking forward to Assassin's Creed III big time! Which was kinda ironic, because at the same time I had the suspicion that the game was going to be crap! Man was that a f*cking understatement? Everything that I knew and loved from the previous games were dumb down and didn't work properly.

I fail to see how you can compare a simple glitch, to a game that was completely f*cking unplayable for a good 4 months! Till this very day the game is still filled with game breaking glitches that Ubisoft still haven't gotten of their arses to actually bother patching up properly! How many patches has GTA Online had? 4 in one month? Let's not forget that those patches actually fixed stuff unlike the useless f*cking patches Ubisoft did! Assassin's Creed III is still f*cking broken, where as GTA V isn't!

Do the maths idiot!

Ubisoft has been cutting corners ever since they unfairly fired Patrice Desilets and took his franchise off him!

You want to continue to support scumbags like Ubisoft, then be my guest!

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

What the f*ck is happening with this new gtaf? I just wrote a big reply to jamielong, and it's missing! 

Tl;dr of that: WD's wind system is proper simulation whereas GTAV's isn't. Hair, cloths, trees, trashcans, leavs, water all get affected due to the wind.

Oh, and the water simulation makes me hang my jaws in disbelief often. Watch the 0:53 part:

Also, notice how the driving looks significantly better than GTA V's. There is realistic bodyroll in action.

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by <Yang3, 19 October 2013 - 04:31 PM.

What the f*ck is happening with this new gtaf? I just wrote a big reply to jamielong, and it's missing! 

Tl;dr of that: WD's wind system is proper simulation whereas GTAV's isn't. Hair, cloths, trees, trashcans, leavs, water all get affected due to the wind.

Oh, and the water simulation makes me hang my jaws in disbelief often. Watch the 0:53 part:

Also, notice how the driving looks significantly better than GTA V's. There is realistic bodyroll in action.

That's next-gen footage...

IQ=-999999999999999

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

IQ=-999999999999999

Yes, and so what? The game is marketed as a truly next-gen experience. I, for one, couldn't care less about the current gen versions( for which, the pre orders are significantly lesser than that of the pre order copies of the next-gen and PC versions of the game, IIRC ), for I'll be playing this beast on my PC anyway.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

IQ=-999999999999999

Yes, and so what? The game is marketed as a truly next-gen experience. I, for one, couldn't care less about the current gen versions( for which, the pre orders are significantly lesser than that of the pre order copies of the next-gen and PC versions of the game, IIRC ), for I'll be playing this beast on my PC anyway.

This game will be a disgrace! Don't believe me? O.K then look below to see how simplistic and stupid this game actually is!

f*ck Ubisoft! They're nothing but complete rats!

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

quote]

No no no. I was calling that other guy the troll, not you. I agree with you. I could understand why you thought that though, I wrote that wrong.

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 19 October 2013 - 05:41 PM.

quote]

No no no. I was calling that other guy the troll, not you. I agree with you. I could understand why you thought that though, I wrote that wrong.

Oh sorry, I thought you directed that comment at me. Agreed, Watch Dogs isn't as nearly as great as people are making out, it's just another bog-standard Ubisoft game with no sense of originality or focus. They've even had the cheek to describe Aiden's ability like people haven't seen slowdown mechanics in a game before? They've completely nicked the concept of Franklin's driving ability, as well as the Bullet time from Max Payne!?

Sorry, Ubisoft, but correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say that Watch Dogs is not trying to be GTA? Yet, you're taking aspects from GTA V and claiming that they're 100% unique in Watch Dogs? 

Ubisoft have fallen rock bottom since Assassin's Creed III, it's rather sad really! Assassin's Creed II was a beautiful game and now they've resorted to sh*t like this! :(

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

quote]

Oh sorry, I thought you directed that comment at me. Agreed, Watch Dogs isn't as nearly as great as people are making out, it's just another bog-standard Ubisoft game with no sense of originality or focus. They've even had the cheek to describe Aiden's ability like people haven't seen slowdown mechanics in a game before? They've completely nicked the concept of Franklin's driving ability, as well as the Bullet time from Max Payne!?

Sorry, Ubisoft, but correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say that Watch Dogs is not trying to be GTA? Yet, you're taking aspects from GTA V and claiming that they're 100% unique in Watch Dogs? 

Ubisoft have fallen rock bottom since Assassin's Creed III, it's rather sad really! Assassin's Creed II was a beautiful game and now they've resorted to sh*t like this! :(

What?? Hold on a sec, GTA 3 can also be called a Driver 2 ripp-off!! Driver 2 was the very first fully 3D open-world game that let the player get out of their vehicle and steal another one at their will, and that was before GTA 3 came out. I bet that if we could travel back in time when GTA 3 was released, people would say it's a Driver 2 copy.

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

IQ=-999999999999999

This game will be a disgrace! Don't believe me? O.K then look below to see how simplistic and stupid this game actually is!

Cool, you watch 15 minutes of a game and you say it's simplistic and sh*t. Very wise

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 19 October 2013 - 06:35 PM.

IQ=-999999999999999

Cool, you watch 15 minutes of a game and you say it's simplistic and sh*t. Very wise

Wow... Next Gen!!! Please this is pathetic!

At 0:55! Still not convinced that Ubisoft don't give a sh*t!? I should know, since I've already brought 4 of their games! After experiencing Ass Creed III, I made a promise to not support such shoddy developed entertainment ever again. Companies like EA, Activison, Ubisoft and Capcom are a stain on gaming! 

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by Skizzo45, 19 October 2013 - 06:56 PM.

quote]

How simple are you? No really, I'm curious? First of all the UI is in the same exact style as Assassin's Creed for one. Two, I have noticed that Ubisoft is using some of the same god dam fail animations of Connor from Assassin's Creed III, this is demonstrated when you see Adrian either sprint or climb over something. Three, the hacking is a complete cop out for the whole stealth aspect that has been attained from Assassin's Creed and won't have anywhere near the depth you're deluded little mind is thinking of! Watch Dogs is a linear, A to B, that has nothing to offer that can be deemed revolutionary, the animations are completely wooden which showed a good sign that Ubisoft is rushing this product just like they rushed Assassin's Creed III! 

Next Gen? O.K, so even though GTA V, a game that has been developed on 7 year old hardware and has better fluid animations compared to Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs is still something special? Let's not forget that almost virtually almost everything in GTA V is climbable than a game that is being made for NEXT GEN? What does that say about Ubisoft's credibility?

If you really think WD is just a ''linear A to B'' then you must be really close-minded. I'll say it again, WD, just like GTA V, has story missions which have an exact script so you're obviously going to face a specific path in order to complete your objective. Apart from the 6 heists and the last mission all the other missions in GTA V will have you facing the same scenario everytime you play them, sure you can hear different dialogues and perhaps use another car, taking a different shortcut or whatever but these are the possibilities of an open-world game, and WD offers the same ones.

''...has nothing to offer that can be deemed revolutionary'' OK, show me something revolutionary in GTA V then

''The hacking won't have anywere near the depth your deluded little mind is thinking of'' GTA V is barely half of what is was hyped up to be so shut up!

Oh and the team that worked on AC has also joined WD's team and they are developing it together, so WD will obviously have some ''AC signatures'' in there. And I'm sorry if you don't even know that the main character;s name is not Adrian but Aidan Pierce.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users