» «
Photo

LosSantos Crime Unit (LSCU) - Recruiting PS3

9 replies to this topic
Deliveryboxx
  • Deliveryboxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:44 PM Edited by Deliveryboxx, 17 October 2013 - 05:14 PM.

Hello,

*PS3* Below is some information regarding a dedicated small knit group.  We are currently recruiting all levels and all players! *PS3*

General

LosSantos Crime Unit (LSCU) is currently recruiting for all players!  We are a team based crew that is aimed towards organization and the end game.  Right now we are a small group with more dedicated players/friends joining. Our main goal is to evolve and form a name for ourselves in Los Santos!  Below is a list of more details about the crew.  I named it LosSantos Crime Unit because we are...vigilantes.  We are a form of law enforcement, but at times we need to commit crime to fund our..."operations."  We are going to eventually focus on Crew vs. Crew, high dollar bounties, and heists. And of course having the best vehicles, weapons, and real estate 

Requirements

There is little to none on this matter.  We all have mics, and we all are team players when it comes down to the grind.  So if you fit into a play style that fits ours, then i say you meet every requirement that we may ever have.  We prefer the more mature audience, sometimes our language can be a little vulgar.  Also, i don't see sense in 12-14 year old kids playing a game like this anyway.  As of now, the only requirement is that you are mature and a team player!

Goal

Our goal is simple, we want to be known, respected, and trusted.   I eventually want to get into crew vs. crew games, but that will not be for a little bit.  I want to first gain dedicated members with all similar play styles, and personalities.  If we can form a stable base, then we will progress far in GTA Online. 

Our Current Priority/Day to Day

Income, Fun, and Comrades. Right now with our member count low as is our individual levels/income, this is what we focus on.  We like to do all missions, collect ANY bounty, and have fun.  Internal competition is always fun as well, and needed.  Its good to know who is better at what. 

Rules

Our only rules is that you must be a team player, and involve yourself with your fellow crew members.  We all mess around at times and kill each other and have fun, but when we are not doing that, we are not doing that.  Also, when a crew member requests your help, please try to respond.  This will create that sense of commitment we will have with each other.  Be a good comrade, have fun, and don't do anything that will make LSCU look bad!  Also, try to get a mic if possible.

Promotions

Right now, all new members will be recruited as our "Muscle."  I ask that players attempt to get a mic, because without that, it will be hard to progress very far without one. 

Skill, commitment/dedication, communication and maturity will get you promotions inside of LSCU.

Crew Outfits/Color/Emblem

Since we are still a young crew, we do not have much on this topic.  Eventually we will all become uniform to a degree.  I understand we all want to explore the character customization via clothing articles, but i will eventually create something that all members must wear.  I am open to all ideas from members, for i feel that this should be a community decision.  Also, i am not very good at graphic design, so i am also open to the creativity other members may have.   

Community

I will eventually create a forum, or some online community website for we can all communicate outside of the game.  This will open up a good source of communication for our members and aid in events.  Until this is finished i will ask our members to keep an eye out on our social club page until i post the URL there.

As said above, we are recruiting on the PS3.  If you have any more questions, please ask.  If not, then head over to the Social Club and request an invite to LosSantos Crime Unit!

http://socialclub.ro...ntos_crime_unit

Thank you for your time,

Deliveryboxx (ign Dante5999)

• fuzzy_ZOMBIE2413 likes this

Deliveryboxx
  • Deliveryboxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

I have edited that post and added more details regarding LSCU.  Thanks again!

Deliveryboxx
  • Deliveryboxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by Deliveryboxx, 17 October 2013 - 07:22 PM.

Post your information in here if you would like.  Please copy and fill out the information below...

Name:

Time Zone:

When is your peak playing time?

How can you contribute to LSCU?

Tell us a little about yourself:

fuzzy_ZOMBIE2413
  • fuzzy_ZOMBIE2413

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Name:Alan Valiente
Time Zone:Arizona
When is your peak playing time? Around 5-7 pm
How can you contribute to LSCU? You need dedicated people? I'm dedicated. I have ideas that could help us have fun. Pretty decent flyer. I have an apartment. Not very much money though

Tell us a little about yourself: just a guy looking for a group to have fun with.

Deliveryboxx
  • Deliveryboxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Awesome, a invite has been sent! 

Deliveryboxx
  • Deliveryboxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

LSCU is still recruiting!  

Deliveryboxx
  • Deliveryboxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

We are still recruiting! We may have low numbers, but we have a great vision for the crew!

XxSuperXxBadXx
  • XxSuperXxBadXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by XxSuperXxBadXx, 27 October 2013 - 07:16 PM.

Name: Dalton Grossman ( XxSuperXxBadXx ) in game

Time Zone: Central

When is your peak playing time? Im on a lot but my peak would probably be around 7pm-12am give or take a little, most weekends to.

How can you contribute to LSCU? im dedicated in game and have lots of experience with shooters and racing games, i'm a kick@ss flyer to 

Tell us a little about yourself: Just looking to get into a group in the online world of gta v it can be difficult playing alone and im looking to change that. Also im a PC gamer primarily but Gta V is only on consoles right now.

Deliveryboxx
  • Deliveryboxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Awesome, just join up and add me in-game (Dante5999)!

Also, LSCU is still recruiting, but i would also like to recruit lieutenants!  I need a couple recruiters, if interested, please send me a message!

Cosmo1010
  • Cosmo1010

Rule-Breaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by Cosmo1010, 29 October 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Name:Cosmo: PSN (Cosmo1010) R* social (Cosmo.)

Age:12 (Lol I know I do not use a mic btw I do have one but chose not to use it.)

Time Zone: G.M.T +0 hours

When is your peak playing time? 7am-6pm

How can you contribute to LSCU? Good driver and shooter I often seek revenge on those who kill me. I do not kill with-out a reason and I like the idea of this. I'm level 50.

Tell us a little about yourself: Normal everyday gamer. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users