» «
Photo

They need to make a Zombie Mode for GTAV

37 replies to this topic
trantula_77
  • trantula_77

Dr. Death

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by trantula_77, 19 October 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Wow, I didn't think this idea would get so many negative comments, but its cool; I did ask for opinions after all lol. Anyway yeah zombies has been overused in many games but if Rockstar were ever to use zombies, I think they would do it right in GTAV. Well thanks guys for all the replies and comments, I'm glad to see that these forums are alive and well; unlike most forums I've joined. I honestly didn't expect this much replies. :)

I do wish that we had more of a discussion.  The vast majority of responses had little to no thought put into them.  Perhaps I have become the somewhat informed discussion on Reddit where troll/asshole responses tend to disappear.  I just want an add with the ability to replay it and have different experiences.  I think a survival/zombie/alien invasion type thing would create that if they added the ability to create clans and bases and such.  I think of games like Skyrim, where you can play the story 500 different ways and get a different experience based on how your build your character.  

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:49 AM Edited by brootalperry, 19 October 2013 - 01:56 AM.

There will most likely be a zombie mod for the PC version of GTA V.

http://www.rockstarg...r-gtaiv-pc.html

Also that link is for people that believe Rockstar hates PC mods  :sarcasm:

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

There is no reason why they shouldn't have one but it has to have a story and missions - not just zombies wondering around. There are a lot of zombie games/modes but majority are just sh*t. With the success of Undead Nightmare and The Walking Dead and zombies in general, it is a win-win.

Undead Nightmare is really the only decent third-person zombie game. State of Decay looks promising. DR3 for next gen too. Other than that, there really is no good third-person zombie games, with a storyline and missions. SR3 zombies were pointless. Dead Rising was a good idea, but needed a GTA open world. 

All the others are that first-person bullsh*t with a floating f*cking weapon and the movements are like you are being held by your head and jerked around.

I highly doubt GTA V will have a full zombie game like Undead though, unless maybe GTA V Online fizzles out.

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

zombies was a dumb idea for rdr, call of duty, and resident evil -.- yes i know wtf i just said..

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

Zombies are played out.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

I don't know how many times I have read about the same stupid idea in about 7 months.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

I'm pleased to inform the OP that GTAV does indeed have zombies.  They are called LSPD.  :miranda:

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

I'm pleased to inform the OP that GTAV does indeed have zombies.  They are called LSPD.  :miranda:

This times infinity. The cops are a nuisance to society of Los Santos. Let's make a petition for Rockstar to dumb them down!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users