Photo

unable to get 100% 68 of 69 missions done

18 replies to this topic
harriss
  • harriss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

i am currently at 82% completion, i have done all the single player missions. chose 1 of the 3 possible ending, without ruining it for anyone, anyway on the checklist i am shoowing i have done only 68 or 69 missions? if i go on rockstar social it shows the image locked for one mission, i do not know which mission thi is, and why i wouldnt have completed it during normal play?

i have done

17 of 59 pastimes and hobbies

42 of 58 strangers and freaks

21 random events

18 of 30 misc events.

how can i firstly comepete the last mission on main story, or even find out which one it is ?

and then how do i complete the strangers and freak missions now i have finished the story mode.?

on the rockstar social club website, i can click on career checklist and see the map at the bottom, showing found and not found items, i can see the not found strangers and freaks, but how do i get to play them, if i travel there, there is no way to start that mission?

please help

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

Check either on social club or in your mission replay for one of the following story missions--

Hang Ten

The Ballad of Rocco

Meltdown

If any of these are missing then you may be screwed as I don't know of any fix for bring them back other then loading a save back prior to them appearing.

These have been known to disappear--- I experienced "Meltdown" disappearing-- I do recall getting a call or text for this mission but the icon either never appeared or it disappeared-- I was able to reload an earlier save and repeat the last 12 or so missions and get it done- I did mission right after getting the text (after "legal trouble")

Spuds

harriss
  • harriss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

hi, i have checked and i have in fact done all those missions, thanks though.

i am going to try and attach a screenshot of the missions done, if anyone can help, how to do that.

ive took a screenshot of the website.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:02 PM Edited by Spuds725, 17 October 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Just post it here--  http://postimage.org/

Post link to hosted image here..

If you want me to look at your page directly-- friend me on social club, My ID: Spuds725.

The above 3 missions are the only ones I know about disappearing-- hope there isn't a 4th one.

If you are showing 68/69 story missions left-- the only ones that should be available are the final story mission (Choice A, B, or C) for Franklin or the Final Lester Assasination mission.

Regarding Strangers and Freaks-- these all have to be done by Franklin (20 of them)-- most of the ones people are missing seem to be the ones for Dom (skydiving/base jumping guy)

I'm still working on these myself.

harriss
  • harriss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Hi have added.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by Spuds725, 17 October 2013 - 09:09 PM.

You are missing "the wrap up"

If you click on my name on social club and then GTA 5 and then checklist-- you can see my sequence of missions-- on mine I did it between the Bureau raid (I did the Fire crew entry-- you did roof entry) and Lamar down.

The Bureau raid was my 57th mission, The wrap up was my 58th, and Lamar down was 59th.

You did these 2 missions back to back-- 

For you Bureau raid was 61st and Lamar Down was 62nd.

Do you have a save file at about that point in the game you can go back to?

"the wrap up" has Steve in it-- as you know you took care of him already so I don't see any way that mission is going to pop up.

harriss
  • harriss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

hi, thats great thanks for advising, i will check my save files, but i think to be fair, i havent, oh well, i tmight give me an excuse to replay it, sigh, but ill see. cheers for your heplp though.

the next part was getting to complete the strangers and freaks missins too, any help there, or again am i stuck in now completing those?

steve

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

Hello everyone ISLAND3R here and new to the forums but def not new to gaming. I have been playing GTA5 for 2 weeks straight now and its hell trying to get the 100% completion. I do believe its def broken and needs to be fixed.

As it stands its showing I have 98.27% completed. Its telling me I only have 40/42 hobbies and past times when I have 56/59 total completed. On top of that its showing I still need one more MISC mission to do but for those I have 29/30 completed so as you can see I def have enough that it should be at 100%.

Another issue I am having is the 50 stunt jumps. Its showing all 50 have been found but only 49 have been done. This isn't the case because all 50 have been completed. And I even done them all a second time and when they say completed it says undetermined at the bottom.

So frustrated as heck, I then went only and did all 50 and it glitched again.

All this on top of spending millions on cars, planes and boats all of which disappeared when I get back on to play.

The game seriously needs fixing. I hope Rockstar can resolve this without me having to play entire game again for the 100% and the rest of the ach. Its just not going to happen.

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to post them. It would be appreciated.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

hi, thats great thanks for advising, i will check my save files, but i think to be fair, i havent, oh well, i tmight give me an excuse to replay it, sigh, but ill see. cheers for your heplp though.

the next part was getting to complete the strangers and freaks missins too, any help there, or again am i stuck in now completing those?

steve

Not sure if you want to keep going at this point on this save if you can't get 100%

For Strangers and freaks you need to do 20 (Franklin ones)-- You show 14/20 (6 remaining)---

I see 3 Tonya (tow truck missions remaining).

I see 1 Dom (skydiving mission remaining)-- to get this last one to spawn you need to PASS all 13 skydiving/base jumping missions scattered across the map.

A starlet in vinewood (to start this one you need to collect 50 letter scraps)-- I have this one left still.

Final Frontier-- ( to start this one you need to collect  the 50 scattered space ship parts)-- I have this one left still too.

@ Island3r-- did you look on social club site to see what "misc" missions and hobbies/past times are left-- I am relatively certain the ones you have left to do have to be done as Franklin-- if you haven't already-- create a rockstar social club account and link it to your XBL/PSN account. Start you game up and let it sync with their servers--I don't believe it does this until you save your game. After this get on the site and click GTA V then on the screen that comes up-- click on checklist--it will show pretty much everything you have done and what is remaining.

you don't need all 50 jumps for 100%-- just 25 (this is under misc) (I don't know if there is a trophy/achievement for all 50 but you can always do that on a new save if necessary.

If you think you need help after this-- you can friend me on social club too and I will give your list a look over.

Spuds725

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hey spuds thanks for the help. I did check the social club and I did far more than enough required for each. Its really weird how its working for me. For example you only need 42 total of the hobbles and past times. In total there are 59 and I have 56 of them done. So that would mean I should have 14 more than needed.

As for the MISC you need a total of 16 of them done and its showing I have 29 out of 30. That's well over the amount needed once again.

And for the completed 50 jumps yep your right, theres an ach. I am kinda an achievement whore. LOL.

Ill try and friend you on there so you can check it out.

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

I just noticed that it says I am missing two races but it shouldn't matter. I went to do them and now they are not showing on my map? What gives with that?

I even did that mission with the gay baby blue suit. It was hell. Walk 5 miles in the desert. What the heck.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by Spuds725, 18 October 2013 - 08:54 PM.

Street races only appear at night.

I just accepted your friend request-- your checklist is showing 0/0 for everything-- did you start a new game and save it?

My checklists and my other friends checklists are coming up ok.

Regarding what is left-- I would look on social club what it specifically says is left for you and do those as Franklin-- I believe only the random events are anybody-- the hobbies and past times, misc, and strangers in freaks (as I understand it)-- the requirements need to be done by Franklin.

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

The Wackiness Returns

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

i am currently at 82% completion, i have done all the single player missions. chose 1 of the 3 possible ending, without ruining it for anyone, anyway on the checklist i am shoowing i have done only 68 or 69 missions? if i go on rockstar social it shows the image locked for one mission, i do not know which mission thi is, and why i wouldnt have completed it during normal play?
i have done
17 of 59 pastimes and hobbies
42 of 58 strangers and freaks
21 random events
18 of 30 misc events.

how can i firstly comepete the last mission on main story, or even find out which one it is ?
and then how do i complete the strangers and freak missions now i have finished the story mode.?

on the rockstar social club website, i can click on career checklist and see the map at the bottom, showing found and not found items, i can see the not found strangers and freaks, but how do i get to play them, if i travel there, there is no way to start that mission?

please help

You might still need to do a Lester mission. The same thing happened to me.

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

for MISC its

Street races only appear at night.

I just accepted your friend request-- your checklist is showing 0/0 for everything-- did you start a new game and save it?

My checklists and my other friends checklists are coming up ok.

Regarding what is left-- I would look on social club what it specifically says is left for you and do those as Franklin-- I believe only the random events are anybody-- the hobbies and past times, misc, and strangers in freaks (as I understand it)-- the requirements need to be done by Franklin.

0/0??   Seriously? That's messed up. Believe me its showing everything and the very few things that's showing not completed I did go back and do with franklin and still nothing. For example, Its showing 29/30 on MISC and the last one to do is rob a store. So I held up a store with franklin and it still hasn't checked off???

Also, maybe it was showing 0/0 because I had my game on pause for quite a bit today? Give it another try please. Thanks for your help

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

You might still need to do a Lester mission. The same thing happened to me.

I looked over ALL missions-- the one he is missing is "the wrap up" (as I posted earlier).

0/0??   Seriously? That's messed up. Believe me its showing everything and the very few things that's showing not completed I did go back and do with franklin and still nothing. For example, Its showing 29/30 on MISC and the last one to do is rob a store. So I held up a store with franklin and it still hasn't checked off???

Also, maybe it was showing 0/0 because I had my game on pause for quite a bit today? Give it another try please. Thanks for your help

I looked again-- your profile shows you 98.xx percent done, but your checklist has nothing on it... see screenshot

island3r.jpg

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Well I went through a lot of the missions I could do over, even the ones I had finished. And it finally checked off for me. I finally got the 100% and the achievement. It was a royal pain in the butt but I got it.

I did have more than enough of each type to have the 100% but when I robbed a store with franklin again(It was already done), it did check off for me. Then I did every street race again (I had first in them all already) and the last two races finished it for me.

Now I am trying to get one of the four hitch-hickers to spawn so I can get lester to bring them to that cult plus figure out how I can get my stunt jumps to finally hit 50/50. After that then on to the online parts. OHHHH JOY!!!!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Congrats on 100%-- I'm sitting at about 93% now-- nothing seems to be not showing up for me-- just a matter of putting in the time---

Still need--

Hobbies and Past times (5)-- 2 street races, par or better at golf, win at tennis, 3rd Triathalon.

Strangers and freaks (1)--  The final frontier

Misc (7)-- 50 spaceship parts, 25 under bridges, 8 knife flights, 25 stunt jumps, 3 friends activities

ISLAND3R
  • ISLAND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Youll get it but I wouldn't rely on the social club too much unless U know for sure its accurate. Its a royal pain in the butt. Now I just need to get my 70 gold medals as well as find out how to get the 50th stunt jump to click.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:12 PM Edited by Spuds725, 24 October 2013 - 12:28 AM.

Well I went through a lot of the missions I could do over, even the ones I had finished. And it finally checked off for me. I finally got the 100% and the achievement. It was a royal pain in the butt but I got it.

I did have more than enough of each type to have the 100% but when I robbed a store with franklin again(It was already done), it did check off for me. Then I did every street race again (I had first in them all already) and the last two races finished it for me.

Now I am trying to get one of the four hitch-hickers to spawn so I can get lester to bring them to that cult plus figure out how I can get my stunt jumps to finally hit 50/50. After that then on to the online parts. OHHHH JOY!!!!

I had an issue with one of my street races not indicating done in my stats or on social club but was clicked off on the map. I started collecting spaceship parts in the same session and as soon as I saved my game I was refreshing my social club page and my parts were syncing right away but race would not and it also was not showing up as completed (was showing 39/42). So I repeated race, crashed at end and hit the retry and won when I repeated... still wouldn't show up on social club or in stats. I had quick saved (in another slot) as i approached the race so I reloaded that save and repeated it again and won-- quick saved and it showed up right away in both my stats and on social club (40/42 completed)

So anyway-- my point is that the race may not indicate done if you lose if you hit the "retry" vs reloading or completely redoing the race.

//edit//

Still plugging along-- collected the rest of the spaceship parts earlier and completed "final frontier"-- my last S & F mission.

According to social club-- I have remaining--

Hobbys and past times (2)-- Win at tennis, Complete the LONG triathalon

Misc (3) - knife flights, under bridges, jumps

95.77% done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users