Quantcast

» «
Photo

Warning! When getting your impounded car...

22 replies to this topic
Vicc
  • Vicc

RAV

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

When the police impounds your car, do NOT call your mechanic for one of your rides, and then drive it to the impounded car. The impounded car will disappear. Just happened to my Zion. Feels bad man

Peblou
  • Peblou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Call insurance,peace

Vicc
  • Vicc

RAV

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Can you do that when the police has taken your car?

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:12 PM Edited by karmaman101, 17 October 2013 - 12:13 PM.

Only if it's destroyed from the impound...or another one of your cars gets impounded. You can only have 1 car impounded at once, so if you get a 2nd one impounded, the 1st one will be destroyed and you'll have to call your insurance.

• mathios88 likes this

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• The Yardies

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Do a mission while it's impounded and it will spawn with you. When you finish the mission it wil be unimpounded.

• ExodusXT likes this

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

When the police impounds your car, do NOT call your mechanic for one of your rides, and then drive it to the impounded car. The impounded car will disappear. Just happened to my Zion. Feels bad man

In the case of this happening, call your insurance representative. They've destroyed the car, and you must pay the insurance claim.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

my guess is that he is calling insurance in this moment... :)

ExodusXT
  • ExodusXT

Care Factor: 0.00

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Do a mission while it's impounded and it will spawn with you. When you finish the mission it wil be unimpounded.

Wow... learn something new everyday... Cheers!

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

On a tangent when you have the mechanic to deliver one of your rides, does he ever turn hostile to you? He's done it to me a few times. 

Lazlow 2.0
  • Lazlow 2.0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

On a tangent when you have the mechanic to deliver one of your rides, does he ever turn hostile to you? He's done it to me a few times. 

Yeah all the time. He'll get out the car, get back in and get out again to try and attack me. 

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

Yeah, I just beat him down.

• James_Rogers likes this

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Yeah all the time. He'll get out the car, get back in and get out again to try and attack me. 

I can't work out why? I see one time he took a snap of the car on his phone it was weird.

But it's almost everytime he gets hostile now.

He arrives, gets out, I wait for a moment before getting in... Then he starts cursing at me and goes into a fight stance, very odd!

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

One time when I got a car impounded, died, and entered a new session. I go to the impound to find my car gone, I look at the radar to see my car icon in the impound, so I just press TRIANGLE near my icon. Then I magically enter an invisible ca, so I just ride around bumping other cars just for fun.

I haven't tried it again...soon...

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Not anymore.  I had to go to the impound and take my car out when i started a mission.

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I can't work out why? I see one time he took a snap of the car on his phone it was weird.

But it's almost everytime he gets hostile now.

He arrives, gets out, I wait for a moment before getting in... Then he starts cursing at me and goes into a fight stance, very odd!

I just kill him because he takes forever just to drive to my location or doesn't even drive their.

Haydn
  • Haydn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

This has never happened to me, is it possible you didn't have the $50 available to auto-pay him at some point?

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

This has never happened to me, is it possible you didn't have the $50 available to auto-pay him at some point?

I considered that too but no I always have enough cash, weird!

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

no its just a glitch people.

happens to my mate all the time but never to me... mind you im better looking than him.

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

One time when I got a car impounded, died, and entered a new session. I go to the impound to find my car gone, I look at the radar to see my car icon in the impound, so I just press TRIANGLE near my icon. Then I magically enter an invisible ca, so I just ride around bumping other cars just for fun.
I haven't tried it again...soon...

Lol another glitch then, GTA-GLITCH THEFT AUTO

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

The mechanic is a useless prick.

So far he has delivered the wrong car on more than one occassion, dropped the car off and while I'm walking to it sit back in and drive away, get out and start fighting me, drop the car off then start kicking it and finally say he's coming then call 30 seconds later telling me he cant make it.

So now everytime he comes I just baseball bat him.

• Kijonco likes this

Kijonco
  • Kijonco

Does the pelvic thrust whenever possible

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

So now everytime he comes I just baseball bat him.

This is how I keep my mechanic in line.

Kummitus
  • Kummitus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

i had it once, but it was my fault bumped into him. other thing that i had happen to me was he delivered the car got out got back in and just took off with my ride

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

That doesn't happen. I always have to get it out in the mission when I start one and it's impounded.

It's a lot easier in a mission although with dropping wanted level via Lester is unlocked, it's not much of an issue either way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users