» «
Photo

XBOX 360 - Los Santos Police Enforcement - Requirement Thread

27 replies to this topic
Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by Zenom, 17 October 2013 - 12:37 PM.

StKYOUH.png

Introduction

Hello, We are the LSPE, we are here to fighting criminals trough out the streets of Los Santos.

LSPE are dedicated to give you a realism and professionalism feeling of being a real police officer.

What we will provide you

We will provide you with a patrol vehicle and a partner.

You will also receive a special code name, and a number so when you contact for backup you would need to use your code name.

Spoiler

Outfit

Spoiler

Picture of our crew with outfit on.

Shirt: White tucked

Pants: Slate pants

Shoes: Black oxfords

Tie: Black tie

Watch: Blue faced watch

Armor: Standard Armor

Requirements

- Xbox 360

- A microphone

- Report activity on crew feed

- Play with team

- Be kind

PRESS ME FOR CREW PAGE 

Ranks

Spoiler

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Have requested an invite - This is a great idea

I have helped out a few players when i've seen some random being a d!ck

My favorite has to be seeing a female in her car with "pause" above it, she was parked outside LSC. Next thing a villain races in and starts ramming her car then sees me. I enabled passive mode and stood on the wall to wind him up as he empties magazine after magazine and then finally giving up and going back to ramming the paused player.

Jumped down behind the wall. disable passive, waited the required time then got out my sniper and took him clean out. Waited a few moments for the gal to sort herself out and watched with pleasure as she drove off

Cant stand folk who attack vulnerable players

Enough said

• CyVrex likes this

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

My favorite has to be seeing a female in her car with "pause" above it, she was parked outside LSC. Next thing a villain races in and starts ramming her car then sees me. I enabled passive mode and stood on the wall to wind him up as he empties magazine after magazine and then finally giving up and going back to ramming the paused player.

Jumped down behind the wall. disable passive, waited the required time then got out my sniper and took him clean out. Waited a few moments for the gal to sort herself out and watched with pleasure as she drove off

Enough said

Accepted! We will update you with more info in the crew page when we are currently having another session later today, suit up!

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

How do people like you escape mental homes? Your entire police force VS my tank. I can't wait. ;)

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Wrong section dipsh*t.

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

How do people like you escape mental homes? Your entire police force VS my tank. I can't wait. ;)

We will take you out, for sure.. Hit me up :)

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Sounds interesting, so I sent an invite. 

On another note, yea you may have wished to place this in the correct area, which is under "Recruiting" on the main forum branches.

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

On another note, yea you may have wished to place this in the correct area, which is under "Recruiting" on the main forum branches.

Yeah, I know it's in the wrong section. but I like to annoy the mods ^^

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Yeah, I know it's in the wrong section. but I like to annoy the mods ^^

They like to lock and delete threads.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

Alright, if you guys are planning to do something today, I may have an issue with time. I won't be home from  by 3:30-4:30, depending, then I have a meeting running from 6:30 to 8PM, EST.

That, is of course if you guys were planning something, but by all means go ahead without me.

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Alright, if you guys are planning to do something today, I may have an issue with time. I won't be home from  by 3:30-4:30, depending, then I have a meeting running from 6:30 to 8PM, EST.

That, is of course if you guys were planning something, but by all means go ahead without me.

We will update you guys in the feeds. :-)

Br0k3nMachin3
  • Br0k3nMachin3

Lieutenant - Army of Vigilantes

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Sounds like your crew could be a lot of fun.  I usually work at night (3-11pm EST) and Fridays are usually the only day I can get on (sometimes throughout the week, but no guarantees, I have a family with 2 kids).  With that being said, if you could work with my availability, I would love to join.  Please let me know if you can work with it.  Also, what time zone are most of your crew members in?

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Sounds like your crew could be a lot of fun.  I usually work at night (3-11pm EST) and Fridays are usually the only day I can get on (sometimes throughout the week, but no guarantees, I have a family with 2 kids).  With that being said, if you could work with my availability, I would love to join.  Please let me know if you can work with it.  Also, what time zone are most of your crew members in?

Me personally is in the timezone ( UTC +01:00 ), but sure. As far as I know, the leader is from Amsterdam and a few from England. We will post on our crew feed when we are having an official session. 

redlum7
  • redlum7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by redlum7, 17 October 2013 - 05:07 PM.

we are a special police force, we will just call for an airstrike, no big deal. Some collateral damage though but it will do

for the rest, feel free to apply when you feel like helping the streets of Los Santos to get safer!

apply's will be handled multiple times a day! after you apply, you'll get an invite and you can join when accepting the invite!

redlum7
  • redlum7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

yeah sure, just sent us an apply! feel free to join us anytime you want

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

0_0.jpg

Alpha-18: Situation is currently under control, suspect is shot and killed.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

What's mental about this?

daurkin
  • daurkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

So how are you able to be vigilante police without the real LSPD after you all the time? Do you guys do missions too or just patrol the streets.

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

So how are you able to be vigilante police without the real LSPD after you all the time? Do you guys do missions too or just patrol the streets.

We do actually everything that a normal player does, just that we take the " role " as an police officer. Like when we are bored, we sometimes just steal a helicopter and then breaking into the military base to steal a jet. But we do it all as a team, if someone kills a team member, that person will receive a 9k bounty and hunted down by everyone in the crew.

redlum7
  • redlum7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by redlum7, 18 October 2013 - 09:57 AM.

besides that we also do missions, when we are in free roam we act as cops. And we dress as agents! i like dresses...

edit:we mainly play in free roam btw

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

60 Members now!

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

very interesting, I'm not a dick nor a glitcher, and helping others is what I like to do, sign me in sir

army_rizzle
  • army_rizzle

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hey, Can I join?

CyVrex
  • CyVrex

CEO of The Brotherhood LLC

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Think I'd fit? Sounds right up my ally.

http://gtaforums.com...-crew-xbox-360/

CyVrex
  • CyVrex

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

Enough said

I've done something similar. Good on you, nice to see decent players around.

CyVrex
  • CyVrex

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

StKYOUH.png

Introduction

Hello, We are the LSPE, we are here to fighting criminals trough out the streets of Los Santos.

LSPE are dedicated to give you a realism and professionalism feeling of being a real police officer.

What we will provide you

We will provide you with a patrol vehicle and a partner.

You will also receive a special code name, and a number so when you contact for backup you would need to use your code name.

Spoiler

Outfit

Spoiler

Picture of our crew with outfit on.

Shirt: White tucked

Pants: Slate pants

Shoes: Black oxfords

Tie: Black tie

Watch: Blue faced watch

Armor: Standard Armor

Requirements

- Xbox 360

- A microphone

- Report activity on crew feed

- Play with team

- Be kind

PRESS ME FOR CREW PAGE 

Ranks

Spoiler

I went ahead and requested an invite. It'll be 1pm in my time zone when your crew is online (as per your crew page) however I'm on every day. Hope to hear back.

qnoobsoy
  • qnoobsoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

hey guys,

have just sent a request

xbox gamertag is qnoobsoy

I already have a couple of police cars in my garage (regular cruiser, sheriff cruiser and sheriff SUV).

I'm from Spain so I don't know if lag would be an issue. I speak English though  :lol:

btw... why on Earth Rockstar decided not to allow police cars to be modded?

I can't find an explanation for that.

Same as I don't understand why you can even fit a cucaracha horn, but they don't add an option to add police lights and siren at least in some cars.

And no vigilante missions  :v:

I love the game but it would be a lot nicer with those little extras.

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hows it going to work now that R* has decided it would be funny to remove everyones modded vehicles, or glitched police vehicles...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users