Photo

Anyone else taking a break?

3 replies to this topic
goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'm kinda bored of gta online at the moment...but i guess that was my fault for grinding missions so now i'm about level 82...i dont see any point in getting the RPG when you're not allowed to blow up other peoples cars.

I'm just waiting for heists to come out but when they do theyll probably be good for a week or so

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

Hmmm you can blow up what you like in bad sports. Why not go there if you want to just destroy people's cars?

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hmmm you can blow up what you like in bad sports. Why not go there if you want to just destroy people's cars?

because there's barely anyone in bad sport lobbies

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 17 October 2013 - 11:54 AM.

I'm kinda bored of gta online at the moment...but i guess that was my fault for grinding missions so now i'm about level 82...i dont see any point in getting the RPG when you're not allowed to blow up other peoples cars.

I'm just waiting for heists to come out but when they do theyll probably be good for a week or so

GTA: Online is supposed to be fun... no game, be it linear or open world, is fun if you keep doing something which gets boring over time, but is necessary to "proceed" in the game, like Jobs or Missions.

I'll put it this way: If I get bored to GTA: Online, I probably just play single-player games I have... such as Uncharted 3 through again. Or I might go wayyyy back and play GTA III just for the feeling.

There's a lot of games to choose, it isn't the end of the world if GTA: Online gets boring.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users