• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Which races give the most money and RP when won

Spookygal
  • Spookygal

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Any of the longer land races will get you to max rp's.

Try Senora Freeway or The Commute, I play those two quite a bit.

The longer the race the more its worth basically.

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

I disagree, the shorter ones like Criminal records or down the drain are actually a more effecient way of earning RP

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

I've found that if you do a shorter race track with more laps (say 4 or 5) then that will probably achieve you max RP before the race has finished.

Spookygal
  • Spookygal

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

I disagree, the shorter ones like Criminal records or down the drain are actually a more effecient way of earning RP

No they aren't and I tested this. I've leveled up to 76 so far just by doing races. You get just under half the rp's for criminal records that you do for The Commute. It takes about 50 seconds to do one lap on criminal and about 2:06 to do one lap on commute. However, the loading time between screens takes long enough that you cannot get in two races before one race of the commute is done.

The time difference is not huge but its a difference of navigating menus or actually driving around in the game which I find helps pass the time quicker. Still, grinding a long race for max rp is ultimately quicker than grinding short races.

Spookygal
  • Spookygal

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

I've found that if you do a shorter race track with more laps (say 4 or 5) then that will probably achieve you max RP before the race has finished.

Yes but now you are running into the 3 minute range which is not the most efficient. Also, tracks like the commute or senora freeway are pretty much just straight shots that you can maintain maximum speed at with little chance of hitting anything.

Helps after about your 20th run of the night when your eyes start to drift.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Yes but now you are running into the 3 minute range which is not the most efficient. Also, tracks like the commute or senora freeway are pretty much just straight shots that you can maintain maximum speed at with little chance of hitting anything.

But if every lap you can earn 750 - 1,250 RP for going slightly faster than the previous lap, plus the RP you get at the end of the race which varies. Its a very effective and fast way of earning RP very quickly. I would say it is much quicker than doing it on a track like Senora Freeway, as with the Senora Freeway track you only get RP for finishing the lap and the RP at the end screen.

Spookygal
  • Spookygal

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

But if every lap you can earn 750 - 1,250 RP for going slightly faster than the previous lap, plus the RP you get at the end of the race which varies. Its a very effective and fast way of earning RP very quickly. I would say it is much quicker than doing it on a track like Senora Freeway, as with the Senora Freeway track you only get RP for finishing the lap and the RP at the end screen.

Speed doesn't affect rp's unless your using the glitch.

I've literally put the controller down and taking a break from a race before coming back to it and still received the same amount.

Darwen-Boy
  • Darwen-Boy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

these all good but i really wanted money, RP was a second thought.

So which race when won will give the biggest pay out?

i know more laps doesn't give more money

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Speed doesn't affect rp's unless your using the glitch.

I've literally put the controller down and taking a break from a race before coming back to it and still received the same amount.

Im not talking about speed, im talking about lap times. Take Criminal Records track (4 laps) for example, if you do a 30 second first lap, then a 28 seond second lap, 26 second third lap and a final 25 second lap, you end up with around 1000RP for each lap plus the RP you get at end of the race. Roughly around 4500RP give or take. For about 2 minutes of racing. Much easier and quicker to RP that way than to play tracks like Senora Freeway or Route 68. This is a method that is using glitches at all, as your previous statement was wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users